BY NEUTROGENA

Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Nicole P.
Clark
i love this product. it is perfect for any occasion and leaves me feeling great. it is easy to apply and i bought it at my local store. it is priced at a great value and i would definitely recommend it to others.
breanna k.
West Deptford, NJ
This lip gloss was very glossy and it did meet my expectations it was very smooth on application I think it’s a very good product one in which you should go to ur local drug store or cosmetic store and buy it
Nice colors but. I use this as a backup or a quick grab if I'm out of my moxie ones. Not too sticky but does rub off somewhat easily. It's ok but not my favorite. Good for the price though.
Daniela D.
South Lake Tahoe , CA
I like the color it's sucha beautiful gloss, the only thing it's that it is a little expensive, I should try this again but it is no to affordable
Gracie N.
I love this gloss it smells and looks good on me and it last super long as well. It definitely met my expectations
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
I loved his product it had great items and it definitely met my expectations as it was also really affordable and it was worth the price, I bought it online and it came really fast so I would recommend this to others.