BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® MoistureShine® Gloss has silky, sheer color that glides onto lips, leaving them feeling pampered, soft and ultra-smooth. The super conditioning formula with a triple berry antioxidant complex--including Acai, Goji and Aronia berries--actually improves the healthy look, softness and smoothness of your lips over time. From soft neutrals to blushing pinks, shimmering mauves to rich plums, a single swipe of the wand applies a feather-light coat of glossy color that's not sticky or tacky.

• Dermatologist developed & tested
  • Delicious berry fragrance
  • Available in 14 shades

• Is this gloss or matte?2 Answers
  • I've herd that this product is amazing and I was wonderin...1 Answers
  • How is the pigment on these? I usually use nude or pinkis...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Moisture Shine Gloss
  • "I like this lipstick! Is almost like a lip gloss without being sticky! My lips are super soft and they look shiny.. I love it!" in 16 reviews
  • "These aren't moisturizing, but they don't feel anywhere near as drying as other colored balms. I imagine putting this on top of a moisturizing balm would be a good move. The color applies smoothly and lasts a long time through various activities (I kissed, drank from a bottle, talked, etc). I have the Bright Berry color, which looks nice with my fair skin. Not crazy pigmented, but not sheer at all. Just right for me." in 13 reviews
Madi W.
Lawrence, KS
Very unique formula! It cools your lips so if your lips ever get sunburnt this will be your knight in shining armor! Great for making your lips look juicy without being too thick, or sticky! I always layer this on top of my carmex and lemme tell you..... GIRL I LOVE that combo
haley m.
Neutrogena hits it again! Amazing product. AmaInf quality. Not sticky and any color could work with any skin tone. I love these and use them almost everyday! I highly recommend them to anyone. They apply like a dream.
Lindsay D.
Vermont
I’ve tried so many different lip glosses but I ALWAYS come back to this one. Where I buy them they are almost always BOGO so the price is really good. I don’t go anywhere without this product and I go through them so fast.
Laurie S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I love this product! It's great for giving your lips a nice, shine with a hint of color before heading out the door. It's not sticky at all which I love, and it goes onto your lip really easily. I bought mine at CVS. Its perfect if you don't want to wear lipstick but give your lips a hint of color
Danielle G.
I have this lip gloss in the shade Healthy Peach and it is perfection! I absolutely love the light, sheer color and the sparkle. So pretty and feels great on the lips. It does have a slight tackiness, but not overly sticky. I absolutely love this product and it looks so good with a tan.
Megan L.
I love Neutrogena lip products! This lipgloss absolutely stayed on, stayed in place , and it had the plumping effect for most of the day. I enjoyed this product so much I bought four more lipglosses to have in my stock pile.Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Shine
Kaitlin D.
Boston
I like this lip gloss, but most of the time I’ll use it on top of another one I’ve already applied. It adds a bit of extra shine and moisture to it. Using it alone is very plain, it doesn’t have much color to it, just a slight pink.
Jill B.
Greenfield Center, NY
This is my go to gloss. I love the variety of shades and how it never makes my lips feel sticky. I’ve always got one (or 2 or 3) in my purse. I would recommend to everyone because there are enough colors to compliment any skin tone.
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
Bought this on clearance at RiteAid!! Was originally $10 and I got it for $2! I’ve always been looking for a nude gloss and this is it. It’s the only one I own and I keep it in my purse for when I’m out and need a quick freshen up.
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I was surprised how much I liked this lipgloss! It hydrated my lips better than most chapsticks. The color isn’t that sheer and it wears decently well for a gloss
Rachael L.
Raleigh, NC
I got this in one of my subscription bags, but can't tell what it's used for? Lips? Eyes? Cover up? Help!
Tamarah P.
I've been seeing these everywhere and wanna try one so bad! I just need to know if it's worth it. Are these like a creamy, very moisturizing type? And does the lip color last a while?
Chloe J.
Clarkston, MI
Does it have a good scent?
Rylee W.
New Bedford, MA
Where should I buy this for the best price?
Is it oily