• Neutrogena® Moisture Shine Gloss Vita Plum 230
  • Neutrogena® Moisture Shine Gloss Pure Cider 220
  • Neutrogena® Moisture Shine Gloss Potent Plum 320
  • Neutrogena® Moisture Shine Gloss Berry Fit 400

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® MoistureShine® Gloss has silky, sheer color that glides onto lips, leaving them feeling pampered, soft and ultra-smooth. The super conditioning formula with a triple berry antioxidant complex--including Acai, Goji and Aronia berries--actually improves the healthy look, softness and smoothness of your lips over time. From soft neutrals to blushing pinks, shimmering mauves to rich plums, a single swipe of the wand applies a feather-light coat of glossy color that's not sticky or tacky.

• Dermatologist developed & tested
  • Delicious berry fragrance
  • Available in 14 shades

• Is this gloss or matte?2 Answers
  • I've herd that this product is amazing and I was wonderin...1 Answers
  • How is the pigment on these? I usually use nude or pinkis...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Moisture Shine Gloss

Start your review of Neutrogena® Moisture Shine Gloss!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I like this lipstick! Is almost like a lip gloss without being sticky! My lips are super soft and they look shiny.. I love it!" in 16 reviews
  • "These aren't moisturizing, but they don't feel anywhere near as drying as other colored balms. I imagine putting this on top of a moisturizing balm would be a good move. The color applies smoothly and lasts a long time through various activities (I kissed, drank from a bottle, talked, etc). I have the Bright Berry color, which looks nice with my fair skin. Not crazy pigmented, but not sheer at all. Just right for me." in 13 reviews
Megan M.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Natural Boost 200 more...
Just got a few shades of this recently and I really enjoy them! Very smooth and not that sticky. I think it’s a pretty good deal for a drug store gloss and offers a decent shade range for everyday wear.
haley m.
Neutrogena hits it again! Amazing product. AmaInf quality. Not sticky and any color could work with any skin tone. I love these and use them almost everyday! I highly recommend them to anyone. They apply like a dream.
Bri B.
Great Barrington
I love the color and the shine for this! Bright but not too flashy. Smooth and does not dry out your lips! Would definitely buy it again, maybe try some different colors. Not too pricey, but still sleek packaging. Does rub off easily at first, but after drying a bit it's okay. Would recommend a sealer over it, or just don't touch your lips to anything after! ;)
Lindsay D.
Vermont
I’ve tried so many different lip glosses but I ALWAYS come back to this one. Where I buy them they are almost always BOGO so the price is really good. I don’t go anywhere without this product and I go through them so fast.
Stephanie B.
Purchased at: CVS
I enjoy this lip gloss, but the packaging is infuriating! I did you not, it took me several days to open it. The shrink wrap around the packaging, at least one mine, so to this day the outside looks janky. They also made the paddle too wide to fit into the neck of the tube so it is a struggle to operate! The gloss itself is gel like and not too sticky. I haven't worn it solo to notice if it actually can hydrate your lips.
Laurie S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Review for: Pure Cider 220 more...
I love this product! It's great for giving your lips a nice, shine with a hint of color before heading out the door. It's not sticky at all which I love, and it goes onto your lip really easily. I bought mine at CVS. Its perfect if you don't want to wear lipstick but give your lips a hint of color
Danielle G.
I have this lip gloss in the shade Healthy Peach and it is perfection! I absolutely love the light, sheer color and the sparkle. So pretty and feels great on the lips. It does have a slight tackiness, but not overly sticky. I absolutely love this product and it looks so good with a tan.
Ashley M.
Sioux City
I really enjoyed this lip gloss; and they weren’t pulling any legs when they said that it is definitely glossy. My only complaint on this product is that the color looked quite different on my lips versus what it looked like in the bottle. It took me a couple of purchases before I was able to find the right color for me.
Jill B.
Greenfld Ctr, NY
This is my go to gloss. I love the variety of shades and how it never makes my lips feel sticky. I’ve always got one (or 2 or 3) in my purse. I would recommend to everyone because there are enough colors to compliment any skin tone.
Kaitlin D.
Boston
I like this lip gloss, but most of the time I’ll use it on top of another one I’ve already applied. It adds a bit of extra shine and moisture to it. Using it alone is very plain, it doesn’t have much color to it, just a slight pink.
Rachael L.
Raleigh, NC
Tamarah P.
I've been seeing these everywhere and wanna try one so bad! I just need to know if it's worth it. Are these like a creamy, very moisturizing type? And does the lip color last a while?
Is it oily
Chloe J.
Clarkston, MI
Does it have a good scent?