Neutrogena Moisture Oil-Free, For Sensitive Skin, 120 mL uploaded by Van E.Neutrogena Moisture Oil-Free, For Sensitive Skin, 120 mL uploaded by Tabbatha H.Neutrogena Moisture Oil-Free, For Sensitive Skin, 120 mL uploaded by Alondra R.

BY NEUTROGENA

NEUTROGENA MOISTURE Oil-Free for Sensitive Skin is a lightweight water-based lotion that provides gentle yet effective moisturization for even the most sensitive skin. It vanishes into skin eliminating dryness without leaving skin greasy or shiny. Made for sensitive skin this ultra-gentle moisturizer contains no fragrances dyes or drying alcohol. The oil-free formula absorbs quickly and wont clog pores. This moisturizer comes in 118-millilitre and 120-millilitre bottles. 120 mL bottle Oil-free moisturizer Leaves skin soft and smooth Specially formulated for sensitive skin Lightweight and non-greasy Alcohol-free fragrance-free and dye-free Hypoallergenic see more...

Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Templeton, PA
This stuff is flawless!! I can see improvements in my skin and this stuff is to blame. It makes my skin soft and honestly it seems like it helps to hide my blemishes. It feels light and smooth and the fact it's for sensitive skin and doesn't irritate me makes me love it even more!
Joy W.
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best facial moisturizer because it doesn't leave your face feeling greasy. It's also great for sensitive and dry skin. I tend to have combination skin and I use this every day. Make sure to apply it right after you shower!
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Troy, NY
The daily moisturizer I was using discontinued their product and I needed something new that didn't have sunscreen or harsh chemicals. This moisturizer is amazing and so gentle on my skin!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Lexington, KY
I liked this product because it is light weight, it didn't feel sticky or greasy and I was able to apply other products on top of it. It also had a pleasant smell.
Sh'nelle S.
Sh'nelle S.
Lantana, FL
Let me tell you allll. This right hereeee. my skin is dry so I need moisture but I HATE the feeling of being oily, so this gets me right. it's firee.
Mandi R.
Mandi R.
Sunflower, MS
Love this product for my sensitive skin! Some sunscreens break me out so this works perfect. No too expensive. Effective!
Beau N.
Beau N.
I love this!!! Makes my face feel so soft and brand new!!! 10/10 would absolutely recommend
Leah S.
Leah S.
Ur doesn't irate my skin which so many things do. I love this product and use it everyday.
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Kernersville, NC
I literally swear by this moisturizer. Before I found this one, I tried tonssssss but none of them really made a difference with my skin. But I love this one! It really refreshes my skin every time I put it on. It's the best after showers or being in the sun!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Orem, UT
Love this moisturizer. I noticed a big difference in my skin in terms of oil. I was far less oily using this moisturizer than I have with others. It is effective for sure and you cannot beat the price! It's affordable and effective. Can't beat that.
Dana O.
Dana O.
I use this product everyday and love it but lately it doesn't seem to be working as well. Is there another product in the same price range that is better? Thanks!!