Neutrogena Moisture Oil-Free, For Combination Skin, 118 mL uploaded by Tisha M.

BY NEUTROGENA

Moisturize your combination skin effectively with NEUTROGENA MOISTURE Oil-Free Combination Skin. This lightweight non-greasy formula moisturizes where skin is dry without leaving it oily or shiny. The clinically proven oil-absorbing MICROSPONGE system removes oil and shine in the T-zone or wherever skin is oily for a natural matte finish all day. This dermatologist-recommended formula is oil-free and wont clog pores. This lotion comes in a 118-millilitre pump bottle.118 mL pump bottle of moisturizer Moisturizes dry areas and removes shine in oily areas Clinically proven to normalize combination skin Creates a natural matte finish while leaving skin feeling softer and cleaner Lightweight and non-greasy Oil-free fragrance-free and non-comedogenic Dermatologist-recommended see more...

Photo (1)
Christopher B.
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
I started using this about a month ago and it works wonders for my dry/oily skin. My skin is usually dry at the beginning of the day but by the afternoon, my forehead is super shiny. With this product I've noticed my face never stay too dry or gets too shiny. Also, a benefit for me is the lotion doesn't have a scent as I have very sensitive skin. Definitely recommend to anyone with both oily and dry skin.
Kailee C.
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
I've only been using it for a couple days so I can't give it 5 stars just yet, but in the few days it's been really worth it. My skin is sensitive to break outs and temperamental when it comes to being oily and dry. Between the change in climates, my face breaking out, and a peeling sunburn this has worked so well without making my face extra oily. Definitely recommend so far.
Anushka A.
Anushka A.
Having acne prone skin, it was hard for me to find moisturizers that didn't clog my pores. But then one day I decided to try out this one out and it was magic! It didn't clog my pores at all and it moisturizes well! It's such a great product and I recommend it to anyone who has acne prone skin! Trust me, it will change your life :)
Tisha M.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
I love this moisturizer. It's not too heavy and not too light - it doesn't clog my pores which is amazing! It makes your skin soft and does not irritate it at all. I use it a lot under makeup and it doesn't shift it at all. Perfect for everyday use!
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I didn't like at all how this would mattify immediately after absorbing into my skin. I guess a lot of people would love that but it's not what I'm looking for. I bought the combination type of moisturizer before I realized I actually have dry skin.
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
I am in love with this moisturizer. I apply it twice a day and it leaves my skin feeling light and soft. It does not clog my pores nor tacky-like. It is affordable and I would recommend to anyone with similar skin complexion.
Mattie L.
Mattie L.
This moisturizer really is great for combo skin, before this I never found a good moisturizer that wouldn't make my skin oily but get rid of dryness at the same time
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
the only product in able to use on my face without it Drying my skin out and giving me chemical burns, I use it twice a day, and so far it's been a life saver!
Jannine T.
Jannine T.
My holy grail product. I've used it before and I hated it but I tried it again and my skin loved it. My skin will be oily but still have dry flakes in certain areas so it's super hard to find a face lotion that moisturizers but is oil free. Although this product isn't the most moisturizing it does a good enough job while leaving my skin with no dry flakes. I use this as my everyday face lotion but I'll use a deep moisturizing night cream 2-3 times a week to avoid dry flakes
Lorelys R.
Lorelys R.
Juncos
Le doy un 10 a este producto. Me lo recomendó la dermatóloga hace muchos años atrás y realmente cumple lo que ofrece. Me gusta mucho pues viene en con diferentes porcientos de protector solar. No es grasoso y eso me gusta mucho. Vivo en un país tropical y este producto es perfecto para ello.