BY NEUTROGENA

Moisturize your combination skin effectively with NEUTROGENA MOISTURE Oil-Free Combination Skin. This lightweight non-greasy formula moisturizes where skin is dry without leaving it oily or shiny. The clinically proven oil-absorbing MICROSPONGE system removes oil and shine in the T-zone or wherever skin is oily for a natural matte finish all day. This dermatologist-recommended formula is oil-free and wont clog pores. This lotion comes in a 118-millilitre pump bottle.118 mL pump bottle of moisturizer Moisturizes dry areas and removes shine in oily areas Clinically proven to normalize combination skin Creates a natural matte finish while leaving skin feeling softer and cleaner Lightweight and non-greasy Oil-free fragrance-free and non-comedogenic Dermatologist-recommended see more...

Monique F.
I do have combination skin, my nose cheeks and forehead is oily and around my chin area is dry. I have some acne but this moisturizer don’t affect it. This product do mattify my oily spots and moisturize the dry spots. It also don’t feel heavy on my skin, it’s kinda watery. Also using a little most off the time moisturizes my whole face, I like how it locks too.
Valerie R.
Chickasha, OK
Amazing!!!! That is all!!! Seriously I have oily, combo, acne prone skin and had no idea you were still supposed to use a moisturizer and I wish I could show you the difference it's made!!! My skin isn't as oily it feels like healthy skin again and I can't remember the last time it felt like this! I use every night after the pore cleanser!!! I promise these moisturizers are worth it!!!
Alexsandra E.
Laredo
This is a really great moisturizer for combination skin, it really hydrates the dry patches on skin but controls shine in the oily sections, & leaves my whole face feeling nice & soft! I always put it under my makeup & sometimes in my night routine.
kai a.
Atlanta
I bought this product a few weeks ago for about $10, give or take. The bottle is a pretty decent travel size (and includes a pump which is great) and can practically be carried in your purse or bag. This product doesn't have a thick consistency, it actually goes on pretty smooth and applies great. It keeps my smooth and a drastic amount less oily. Which is a Plus!! Because I have super oily skin in my T zone. If you are looking for a moisturizer, I'd recommend this.
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
I have very oily skin on my t-zone and pretty normal everywhere else. When I used this moisturizer for combination skin, I thought it would be perfect. However, my skin became very dry where i had normal skin and it even started flaking. I didn’t feel moisturized at all! That little bottle cost me about $12 if my memory serves me right. I really wouldn’t purchase again.
Rebecca M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've been struggling for a long time to find moisturizer that works for my combination skin. Either the are too moisturizing and leaves my skin oily feeling, or not moisturizing enough leaving my skin too dry. Until I came across this moisturizer, it's perfect for combination skin, leaves my skin moisturized without leaving me oily!
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
I live this moisturizer! I have combination skin. This left the skin on my face feeling moisturized, but not greasy, which is exactly what I was looking for! I would highly recommend!
Selby M.
Love love love this moisturizer!! It is always my go-to. I'm awful at moisturizing so using this when I remember leaves my skin smooth and not oily at all. I'm a firm believer in Neutrogena products for my skin. I've never had any irritation from their products.
Haley K.
Elmwood Park
I use this product every day. I absolutely love it! It is the product that I use every morning and every morning it makes me feel refreshed and clean when I wake up. It is very reasonablely priced and easy to find at any local drugstore. I would highly recommend to anyone in need of a good mostiuizer.
Megan H.
Bartlett, TN
I have skin that tends to be oily some days and extremely dry others. I use this product everyday before I apply my makeup and it makes such a difference in my skin texture and complexion. The spf helps, it smells nice, and makeup is easily layered on top of it. I highly recommend this product.