BY NEUTROGENA

Moisturize your combination skin effectively with NEUTROGENA MOISTURE Oil-Free Combination Skin. This lightweight non-greasy formula moisturizes where skin is dry without leaving it oily or shiny. The clinically proven oil-absorbing MICROSPONGE system removes oil and shine in the T-zone or wherever skin is oily for a natural matte finish all day. This dermatologist-recommended formula is oil-free and wont clog pores. This lotion comes in a 118-millilitre pump bottle.118 mL pump bottle of moisturizer Moisturizes dry areas and removes shine in oily areas Clinically proven to normalize combination skin Creates a natural matte finish while leaving skin feeling softer and cleaner Lightweight and non-greasy Oil-free fragrance-free and non-comedogenic Dermatologist-recommended see more...

Valerie R.
Chickasha,Ok
Amazing!!!! That is all!!! Seriously I have oily, combo, acne prone skin and had no idea you were still supposed to use a moisturizer and I wish I could show you the difference it's made!!! My skin isn't as oily it feels like healthy skin again and I can't remember the last time it felt like this! I use every night after the pore cleanser!!! I promise these moisturizers are worth it!!!
kai a.
Atlanta
I bought this product a few weeks ago for about $10, give or take. The bottle is a pretty decent travel size (and includes a pump which is great) and can practically be carried in your purse or bag. This product doesn't have a thick consistency, it actually goes on pretty smooth and applies great. It keeps my smooth and a drastic amount less oily. Which is a Plus!! Because I have super oily skin in my T zone. If you are looking for a moisturizer, I'd recommend this.
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
I have very oily skin on my t-zone and pretty normal everywhere else. When I used this moisturizer for combination skin, I thought it would be perfect. However, my skin became very dry where i had normal skin and it even started flaking. I didn’t feel moisturized at all! That little bottle cost me about $12 if my memory serves me right. I really wouldn’t purchase again.
Rebecca M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've been struggling for a long time to find moisturizer that works for my combination skin. Either the are too moisturizing and leaves my skin oily feeling, or not moisturizing enough leaving my skin too dry. Until I came across this moisturizer, it's perfect for combination skin, leaves my skin moisturized without leaving me oily!
Haley K.
Elmwood Park
I use this product every day. I absolutely love it! It is the product that I use every morning and every morning it makes me feel refreshed and clean when I wake up. It is very reasonablely priced and easy to find at any local drugstore. I would highly recommend to anyone in need of a good mostiuizer.
Megan H.
Bartlett, TN
I have skin that tends to be oily some days and extremely dry others. I use this product everyday before I apply my makeup and it makes such a difference in my skin texture and complexion. The spf helps, it smells nice, and makeup is easily layered on top of it. I highly recommend this product.
Dreaa P.
Vallejo, CA
I LOVEEEE this product so much ! Been using it for such a long time that I prefer this over higher end moisturizer ! I can feel it hydrating my skin ! It doesn't leave a greasy feel to it so that's a plus ! I used this on my client's as well and they love it
Vicki G.
Aurora , NE
This is one of the best moisturizers that I have found for my combination skin. A little goes a long way but it provides moisture for the dry parts and doesn't make skin feel greasy or too heavy.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY
Amazing product! I can definitely feel my skin super super soft and hydrated after use. I use in the morning and at night, feels awesome, has no smell and is easy to apply. Definitely I gonna buy again.
Brenna Z.
I LOVE this moisturizer. Before this past year, I never used a moisturizer simply because it was a moisturizer. I used an oil control matte "moisturizer" before applying makeup and then did not moisturize at night. After the first few months of college, I noticed my skin changing. I was beginning to get more mini breakouts, my oil increased, and my dryness increased. I am naturally oily but the extra dry spots that popped up led me to choose the combination skin moisturizer. After just a few days of wearing this product my skin looked and felt AMAZING! Upon application, the product felt like silk on my skin and it really helped hydrate my skin, clearing up the dry spots and evening out the oils. I love this product and one whole bottle has lasted me almost a year now! It is a great value and price, and now a staple in my newfound skincare routine.