BY NEUTROGENA

Moisturize your combination skin effectively with NEUTROGENA MOISTURE Oil-Free Combination Skin. This lightweight non-greasy formula moisturizes where skin is dry without leaving it oily or shiny. The clinically proven oil-absorbing MICROSPONGE system removes oil and shine in the T-zone or wherever skin is oily for a natural matte finish all day. This dermatologist-recommended formula is oil-free and wont clog pores. This lotion comes in a 118-millilitre pump bottle.118 mL pump bottle of moisturizer Moisturizes dry areas and removes shine in oily areas Clinically proven to normalize combination skin Creates a natural matte finish while leaving skin feeling softer and cleaner Lightweight and non-greasy Oil-free fragrance-free and non-comedogenic Dermatologist-recommended see more...

Brenna Z.
Brenna Z.
I LOVE this moisturizer. Before this past year, I never used a moisturizer simply because it was a moisturizer. I used an oil control matte "moisturizer" before applying makeup and then did not moisturize at night. After the first few months of college, I noticed my skin changing. I was beginning to get more mini breakouts, my oil increased, and my dryness increased. I am naturally oily but the extra dry spots that popped up led me to choose the combination skin moisturizer. After just a few days of wearing this product my skin looked and felt AMAZING! Upon application, the product felt like silk on my skin and it really helped hydrate my skin, clearing up the dry spots and evening out the oils. I love this product and one whole bottle has lasted me almost a year now! It is a great value and price, and now a staple in my newfound skincare routine.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
This is by far my favorite face lotion ever. I've used it for at least 8 years or more and it has remained one of my favorite facial products across the board. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling and it feels like my face is instantly hydrated when I used it. Even my husband, who refuses to use lotions because of the greasy feeling most leave, likes this lotion, and that is saying a lot! I hope they never quit making it because I don't know what I will do the day that happens!
Christopher B.
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
I started using this about a month ago and it works wonders for my dry/oily skin. My skin is usually dry at the beginning of the day but by the afternoon, my forehead is super shiny. With this product I've noticed my face never stay too dry or gets too shiny. Also, a benefit for me is the lotion doesn't have a scent as I have very sensitive skin. Definitely recommend to anyone with both oily and dry skin.
Kailee C.
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
I've only been using it for a couple days so I can't give it 5 stars just yet, but in the few days it's been really worth it. My skin is sensitive to break outs and temperamental when it comes to being oily and dry. Between the change in climates, my face breaking out, and a peeling sunburn this has worked so well without making my face extra oily. Definitely recommend so far.
Anushka A.
Anushka A.
Having acne prone skin, it was hard for me to find moisturizers that didn't clog my pores. But then one day I decided to try out this one out and it was magic! It didn't clog my pores at all and it moisturizes well! It's such a great product and I recommend it to anyone who has acne prone skin! Trust me, it will change your life :)
Megan H.
Megan H.
Bartlett, TN
I have skin that tends to be oily some days and extremely dry others. I use this product everyday before I apply my makeup and it makes such a difference in my skin texture and complexion. The spf helps, it smells nice, and makeup is easily layered on top of it. I highly recommend this product.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Chickasha,Ok
Amazing!!!! That is all!!! Seriously I have oily, combo, acne prone skin and had no idea you were still supposed to use a moisturizer and I wish I could show you the difference it's made!!! My skin isn't as oily it feels like healthy skin again and I can't remember the last time it felt like this! I use every night after the pore cleanser!!! I promise these moisturizers are worth it!!!
Tatum H.
Tatum H.
Hurricane
My favorite drugstore moisturizer. I find that it feels very soft and moisturized but it also doesn't make me feel heavy and oily. I use it everyday under my makeup, very affordable! There are also other kinds for oily skin and dry skin. Something for everyone really!
Tisha M.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
I love this moisturizer. It's not too heavy and not too light - it doesn't clog my pores which is amazing! It makes your skin soft and does not irritate it at all. I use it a lot under makeup and it doesn't shift it at all. Perfect for everyday use!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Modesto, CA
Use it daily but I'm not loving it, it feels lightweight, but I have a hard time with my makeup application, makes it rub off and get patchy in certain areas, so if anyone knows of a good moistuizer that works well with makeup let me know please!!