Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation, Natural Beige 60, 0.34 Ounce uploaded by kaitlyn j.Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation, Natural Beige 60, 0.34 Ounce uploaded by kaitlyn j.

BY NEUTROGENA

Pure, gentle, dermatologistselected minerals. Evens and enhances skin clarity, tone and texture. Lightweight foundation blends effortlessly with sheer to medium buildable coverage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
Mount Vernon, AR
I really like this powder foundation for a light feel. It doesn’t provide heavy coverage. But I find it perfect for the summer over my natural sun kissed skin. I think it is priced reasonable and lasts a long time.
alyssa l.
Sagle
I’m not a big fan of powder foundations but I usually put them over my make up after it’s finished to make sure it’s all blended. This one works perfectly for that. I do recommend it for something to put over your liquid foundation!
Khadija H.
Des moines, IA
First drugstore powder I have ever purchased and I must say works like a high end powder . Great work by itself but also amazing on top of your foundation. Definitely netly smooth and easy to apply
Rosanne I.
This foundation looked good. It did end up breaking my skin out. I had the same issue with the loose version of this product. If your skin isn't sensitive, you might have better luck with it.
Sarah L.
woodland hills
THIS WILL FOREVER BE MY FAVORITE PRODUCT!
This is the best powder and is so complimenting on the skin leaves you with a rejuvenated look. I will always support this powder and it’s helped keep my skin clear.
shannon s.
I actually liked this I use to use, stays on pretty well and easy to apply when using a moisturizer or foundation before hand. Comes in good colors and makes the skin looks smooth. I am using a different brand currently so I probably wouldn’t buy again. but it’s great if you aren’t big into makeup and just need a simple powder
Hanna J.
Alexandria
I absolutly love this. Most makeups break my face out an i hate it but after reading reveiws on this i had to try an let me tell you its well worth the money usually under fifteen bucks. You will not be dissappointed. Covers dark spots and blemishs just like a liquid foundation would without all the oils.
I used to use this product everyday. But I switched because it was a little too expensive and I found myself going through it quickly. But I still love it so much
Elizabeth C.
Bought one of these a while ago when I needed a compact to keep in my purse. It’s very easy to use and I apply it with a brush. I like how light it feels and it matches my complexion very well. Will definitely buy again!
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
I absolutely die for this mineral powder foundation! It’s my GO TO powder foundation! Priced great! Easy application for long wear! Never looks cakey. Always makes my skin flawless! And my favorite touch up powder also! I get a lot of compliments when using this product!
Viannei T.
Cidra, Puerto Rico
Is this avalible in puerto rico? Ivebeen tried some powders for my type but they make me itchy
b z.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this work well with dry skin?
Nazrene K.
Oshawa , ON
Is this available in Toronto ?? If so where can I get it!!?? I really need to try this !!
Jordan R.
Perh
I have been looking for a good powder for a while now, although I have really dry skin and I'm worried about it making my skin patchy and looking horrible on my face. Does anyone recommend?
Billie D.
Nottinghamshire
Dose this work well with oily skin