Neutrogena® Mineral Sheers Powder Blush uploaded by Melissa O.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Neutrogena blushers & highlighters - Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Blush Mineral Powder Blush 05 Illuminator. How-to-Use: Using a blush brush, apply blush or highlighter in a circular motion to the apples of the cheeks and upper cheekbones.

• How much is it. ..retail price? 1 Answers
  • Does it make you break out? also does it look natural or does it ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I really enjoy using these, it makes application super quick and easy." in 1 review
  • "It's light enough on your face that you don't feel like you're caking maKeep up on but it provides great coverage." in 1 review
  • "It works great on my skin, and is the perfect shade for me!" in 1 review
  • "I had an allergic reaction to a recent blush i had boughten and was scared to try another one until i saw this one and tried it out and really liked it" in 1 review
Rachel S.
College Park, MD
I am just really not a fan of these. I thought it was unique by the looks of it, which it is, but it's a huge mess and I just really don't like the brush. You are definitely better off using your own regular blush brush
keyty G.
I love this blush so much! It is very non-messy to use, and gives a pretty flushed look to your face! It lasts for a very long time, which I thought was great. I'm used to powders wearing off, so I dabbled in cream blushes for a while, but they were messy and didn't offer the color and look that I wanted. I finally tried this product and now I'm hooked!! I won't use another blush for as long as neutrogena keeps on making this! :)
Lorinda C.
Harlingen, TX
I am in absolute love! this cleanser is the best I have super sensitive skin anything that touches it I break out. so it was really hard to find a cleanser that would but that would prevent it from breaking out I'm allergic to syilic acid I can't use anything that has in it. this is natural and it helped out so much it's so soft and so clean
Dayana R.
Dallas, TX

5 Amazing Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes
If you have sensitive eyes or wear contact lenses, then you might have already run into a few roa...
by Katharine A.

3 Women Behind the Most Iconic Beauty...
In honor of International Women's Day, we decided to round up some of the most iconic business wo...
by Katharine
Jeannifer S.
Excellent product for sensitive skin, and provides a perfect shiny finish every woman needs, easily applies only need to do with the brush as if you were using any other producer in your skin and is super true to its color.
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
This product has a good concept but in reality it doesn't work efficiently. You either get too much powder or very little. However the actual color of the blush itself it good , it just needs some work on the mechanics.
Allison B.
Calais, ME
Not worth the money, doesn't blend well, pigment isn't great, goes on patchy and the brush it comes with isn't anything I would ever want to use again. The drugstore has many other affordable blushes, that are much better quality
Sharee T.
Lula, GA
As a cosmetology student, I'm always looking at make up and skincare products. I love Neutrogena's products. I personally have sensitive skin, so neutrogena is great for my face. Great color!!
marle t.
One of the best.
It is natural and does not mistreat the skin with any super stupendous product!
Super practical and easy to carry. It can be kept for longer away from the pollution thanks to its presentation. LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Aracely V.
Nice blush for someone with sensitive skin. I not a fan of the blush they include with the product but the powder blush itself is good. Definitely not the worst blush out there.
sara s.
Voorhees, NJ
Does it make you break out? also does it look natural or does it really stand out
Jeremy D.
Owensboro
How much is it. ..retail price?