Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation, Natural Beige 0.19 oz uploaded by makayla l.

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation, Natural Beige 0.19 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Denver, CO
I have not been able to find this product anymore. But I was in love with it I finished it right away has very full coverage sometimes used it alone with no foundation. Would definitely buy again!
makayla l.
Plano, TX
I like this powder a lot for brightening , not as a foundation. It has almost no coverage and it's really patchy. But it is very creamy and silky when applied to the skin. The brush is very flat and hard to use to apply a powder. The packaging is a little bulky but I don't mind for the price. I recommend this to anyone wanting a brightening powder for under the eyes, at an affordable price, but not a powder foundation.
Diane H.
I have been using this loose powder foundation for the past 7 years, and have yet to discover a comparable product that can beat its quality at the price it sells for. It provides natural coverage and is sheer enough to blend into my changing skin tones throughout the year.
Jordan B.
Elkland, PA
I bought this powder over and over again and last me a long time. This was a nice finishing powder for me. It made my face matte which I loved because of my oily skin. I would definitely recommend this to my friends who isn't looking to spend a lot but would like good quality.
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I absolutely love this makeup. It's one of my few must haves for when I'm getting ready. It blends well and gives my face a healthy natural looking glow.
Ashley S.
Killeen, TX
Great variety of skin tone colors. Very light feel but does come off very easily especially onto clothes if you dont use a setting spray
Kelley G.
decent coverage! Not my favorite loose powder but it definitely gets the job done. I would recommend it to a friend.
Julia P.
Madisonville, TN
I like this powder very good. Although it is a little messy it works well. It wasn’t that pricey for Walmart.
Shelby H.
Arlington
This is really good and light. If you have oily skin this is the stuff you need to get.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
How's the coverage of this?