MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersNeutrogena
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation

Neutrogena® Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation

Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation

How do you know when it is the right shade of face powder Neutrogena® Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation ?
I Have severally dry/combo skin. I have noticed that foundation and powder makes it flake worse. Any suggestions. Do I need to use one or both or none?
Is This a good product?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation!
Debi M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Natural Ivory
I love mineral foundations and Neutrogena is among the best. I find the loose powders a little messy since there is a lot of excess that gets away from the brush and your face. I use a towel under my makeup mirror and over my clothes, or I do my makeup first and then get dressed. Thus shade is a little light for me. I use loose powder foundation in the winter as I sweat in the summer and it streaks my face and congregates in my fine lines.
Haley P.
Vinton, VA
This is the only power foundation I'll use. I have very sensitive skin and this powder has never broken my face out. I am fairly pale, and can always find a color to match. The packaging is nice and easy for travel. I recommend this to everyone I know.
Chanda O.
Keyes, CA
Best foundation I ever use and still am keeps my skin smooth pimple free and it's so light
Amanda W.
Toledo, OH
This product is not the best product if you're looking for a good finish to your face.
Brieann O.
Ubly, MI
I really liked this powder. I thought the compact was great since there is an applicator in the bottom and a mirror. Have finishing the product I still use the mirror. It's the perfect size to do eyeliner and mascara. I have switched powder products but I would buy again.
Tracy B.
High Point, NC
I have been using this product for years. I prefer powder foundation over liquid, and this is great. It makes your skin glow.
Caitlyn C.
Calhoun, GA
This product is one of my favorites! Very full coverage even without any liquid foundation! This powder makes you look more youthful and is not drying to the skin! Wonderful range of colors and will last you a long time!
Emilee N.
Tallahassee, FL
I really like this product, but it doesn't always match my skin tone. Other than that it isn't too cakey, it feels lightweight, and it doesn't break me out!
Lesly L.
San Antonio, TX
Best powder I have used ! Good for the skin feels good ! It stays for a long time , matte finish
Brittany L.
Lancaster, OH
I love this product! It works so well with my face and doesn't break me out like most products do

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jaylenee P.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a un an
Alicia M. il y a 10 mois
I always tend to pick the shade of face powder that is closer to my foundation color. If you choose a shade that is lighter than your foundation color your skin can often appear pale and if you choose a darker shade than your foundation color it can give you an unnatural look. Also a rule of thumb is loose powders are best for oily faces as it helps to control oil and stop shine. Pressed powders are best for dry skin because they contain more oils than loose and helps to seal in some moisture and can make foundation last longer.
Angel H.
Rogersville, TN
il y a 2 ans
Hannah R. il y a 2 ans
Yes! I love this powder, it's very lightweight but also the coverage is great