Neutrogena® Mineral Sheers Loose Powder FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NEUTROGENA

Naturally derived minerals for natural coverage. Not only is this mineral makeup formula safe for sensitive skin, it helps provide you with a flawless natural-looking finish. Plus, it’s clinically proven to reduce the appearance of redness and improve your skin’s clarity as well as tone and texture.

• Brush applicator included
  • No talc, fragrance or dyes
  • Available in 8 skin-perfecting foundation shades

How To Use :

Smooth all over face with applicator, starting from center of face and blending outwards.

Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Silk Powder, Propylparaben, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid.

Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Other more...
I got Natural beige and its a perfect shade for me. I mostly use it in days where I don’t need to wear foundation. I just apply makeup base underneath the powder and it gives me a clean natural look. I just recently loving this powder more. Gonna repurchase for sure.
Bethany N.
This is one of the best powder foundations that i use. I even used it today. I love how i dont have to keep reapplying through out the day. It definitely worked good for my oily skin. I fully recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a powdered foundation that you dont have to reapply throughout the day!!
Ashley  J.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation Natural Ivory more...
This is the best foundation powder! It feels so comfortable and light on my skin. It doesn’t do amazingly to smooth pores, but I love that it keeps my skin healthy and breakout free. I do wish it was more of a complete powder that kept me shine free because I would prefer to only use this powder sometimes rather than layering with a finishing powder on top.
Allison C.
Winter Spgs, FL
Review for: Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation Natural Ivory more...
I only use loose powder foundation (on the few occasions I wear makeup) and this product is great at evening out my skin tone. It doesn’t perfectly cover up blemishes but for the price it does what I need it to do. It’s a nice light powder compared to how heavy liquid foundation feels.
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
Review for: Nude more...
When I’m in a hurry to get out the door this is my go to foundation! Easy to apply and it lasts all day. Super great coverage and a little goes a long way. I purchased it from my local Target and if they are ever out I am happy my local Ulta carries the product!
Nikki M.
Salinas , CA
I always repurchase this mineral powder because I just love how well it covers & my skin loves it! I'm very acne prone and I don't find myself breakout much with this powder. It gives my skin an air brushed look after I set with my foundation. I've tried using it alone but it doesn't wear as long as I'd like throughout the day hence why I choose to set with it after my foundation.

Pros: build-able!

Cons: doesn't wear as long just alone. Would advise using a make up primer and/or a light base foundation so it will stay in place.
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is okay, I would definitely recommend their skin care line over there make up line. It has a very nice feeling to it when you applied to the skin and the price point is very fair but it just isn’t very long lasting even though it is sheer coverage.
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
I really like how this doesn’t settle into fine lines and crevices in the skin. It goes on light, yet it covers imperfections for an overall “real” not over-made up look. Perfect for women who are starting to see their skin mature, and full-coverage non-mineral powders are a thing of the past. There is a reason why. This looks beautifully natural, still hiding the uneven tones of the skin. I spray over mine with a setting spray- and bang! It’s set all day, even in a sweaty-face profession. It doesn’t cake up.
Xitlalli G.
Rialto, CA
Clinique discontinued their SuperMoisture makeup, and I've been desperately searching for a replacement since. I tried every price range and a dozen foundations before settling on this. I'm over 50 and have extremely dry skin and fine lines. This makeup isn't drying and goes on smooth. It settles into fine lines a tiny bit but less than any other I tried. The price is right, and it's hypoallergenic, which I need. The coverage is light, so you need concealer for more problem areas, but it's enough for my dark circles. There are enough colors to get close to skin tone, and it lasts through the workday.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Love this powder. I have been using it for years. No reason to spend $35-50 on powder when a $13 works wonders anyway! I’m never opposed to drug store foundation. A little goes a long way! Love it. Definitely worth the price and they have many colors available!
Cindy A.
Never tried it before? does it work well? is their for normal skin or skin type?
Janely A.
Colusa, CA
Is this good enough coverage for oily skin and acne scars?
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Has anyone with oily skin used this product?
Sarya K.
New Orleans, LA
How much would this be in the store?
Jessica P.
How is this for dry skin?