BY NEUTROGENA #24 in Powder Foundation

Benefits:

Naturally derived minerals for natural coverage. Not only is this mineral makeup formula safe for sensitive skin, it helps provide you with a flawless natural-looking finish. Plus, it’s clinically proven to reduce the appearance of redness and improve your skin’s clarity as well as tone and texture.

• Brush applicator included
  • No talc, fragrance or dyes
  • Available in 8 skin-perfecting foundation shades

How To Use :-

• Smooth all over face with applicator, starting from center of face and blending outwards.

Ingridents:-
Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Silk Powder, Propylparaben, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid.

Nikki M.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I always repurchase this mineral powder because I just love how well it covers & my skin loves it! I'm very acne prone and I don't find myself breakout much with this powder. It gives my skin an air brushed look after I set with my foundation. I've tried using it alone but it doesn't wear as long as I'd like throughout the day hence why I choose to set with it after my foundation.

Pros: build-able!

Cons: doesn't wear as long just alone. Would advise using a make up primer and/or a light base foundation so it will stay in place.
Xitlalli G.
Rialto, CA
Clinique discontinued their SuperMoisture makeup, and I've been desperately searching for a replacement since. I tried every price range and a dozen foundations before settling on this. I'm over 50 and have extremely dry skin and fine lines. This makeup isn't drying and goes on smooth. It settles into fine lines a tiny bit but less than any other I tried. The price is right, and it's hypoallergenic, which I need. The coverage is light, so you need concealer for more problem areas, but it's enough for my dark circles. There are enough colors to get close to skin tone, and it lasts through the workday.
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation, Natural Ivory 0.19 oz more...
In my opinion, this is a drug store item that works but just isn't as good as the nicer more expensive products out there. It doesn't work well with the small brush. A round, flat makeup sponge seems to work better for me or using your own larger brush which defeats the purpose of it being compact with its own applicator. If you took it for on-the-go use, it could help remove any oily-looking areas on your face.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
Easy to apply with a clean finish but I would say it gets a bit messy easily. I love the concept though of making it easier to apply but it’s a little harder than expected. It has a clean finish with a natural glow to your skin and long lasting
Bethany N.
This is one of the best powder foundations that i use. I even used it today. I love how i dont have to keep reapplying through out the day. It definitely worked good for my oily skin. I fully recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a powdered foundation that you dont have to reapply throughout the day!!
Marjorie G.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation, Natural Beige 60 1 ea more...
I use a my Lorac blending brush to dab this product on my face after I apply my foundation and concealer. I like that it’s light and that it gets rid of my oiliness when I need to retouch my make up. I bought this from Walgreens and I’m glad their exchange/return policy is consumer friendly where you can come back if you are trying to figure out your perfect shade.
Sadryne D.
Review for: Loose Powder Foundation 0.19 oz; 5.5 g more...
I should start by saying: I don’t wear much liquid foundation, and I don’t have skin that is very prone to breakouts. That being said, I love this powder compared to other powders I’ve used in the past. I feel like it matches skin tone well and has good coverage, especially for a light makeup day.
Lana N.
Stony Brook, NY
Review for: Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation, Natural Beige 60, 0.34 Ounce more...
I looked like a mess after using this, my face looked sooo cakey and just no. It did keep my face matte for a couple of hours... but i do not recommend. This product is definitely meant for people with perfect skin. It would look ok if you use it lightly but definitely not for full coverage.
Allison C.
Winter Spgs, FL
Review for: Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation Natural Ivory more...
I only use loose powder foundation (on the few occasions I wear makeup) and this product is great at evening out my skin tone. It doesn’t perfectly cover up blemishes but for the price it does what I need it to do. It’s a nice light powder compared to how heavy liquid foundation feels.
Leila J.
Review for: Buff more...
This right here is my go-to foundation. It's so quick to apply which I love because I'm usually doing my makeup in a hurry. The color matches really well with my skin and has really great coverage. Sometimes I'll even skip concealor because it masks the redness on my cheeks. My one con is that I sometimes have to reapply to my T-zone area if I want it to last for more than 8 hours.
Janely A.
Colusa, CA
Is this good enough coverage for oily skin and acne scars?
Cindy A.
Never tried it before? does it work well? is their for normal skin or skin type?
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Has anyone with oily skin used this product?
Megan T.
Tampa, FL
I've heard good things about this foundation are they really true does it really have the coverage they say ?
Jessica P.
How is this for dry skin?