Neutrogena® Mineral Sheers Loose Powder FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NEUTROGENA

Naturally derived minerals for natural coverage. Not only is this mineral makeup formula safe for sensitive skin, it helps provide you with a flawless natural-looking finish. Plus, it’s clinically proven to reduce the appearance of redness and improve your skin’s clarity as well as tone and texture.

• Brush applicator included
  • No talc, fragrance or dyes
  • Available in 8 skin-perfecting foundation shades

How To Use :

Smooth all over face with applicator, starting from center of face and blending outwards.

Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Silk Powder, Propylparaben, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid.

• How is the coverage on this product if using alone withou...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for a powder only day?1 Answers
  • I was wondering about how long it last I tend to get very...1 Answers
Chary O.
Charlotte
This powder foundation gives the skin a beautiful finish and it does not feel heavy on the skin or look cakey. The powder is very fine and blends very easily but keep in mind that it is a light coverage foundation. I am on my second container and will keep on repurchasing it. It reminds me a lot of the Bare Minerals Original mineral powder foundation. I have very oily skin and the problem with this powder is that it does not control oil. It has some small particles of shimmer in it that gives you a nice glow when first applied, but if you are oily like me, after a few hours that can accentuate the oil and throughout the day the powder rubs off of my skin. I mostly use it on days where I just need to run a few errands and won't be out of the house for too long
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Other more...
I got Natural beige and its a perfect shade for me. I mostly use it in days where I don’t need to wear foundation. I just apply makeup base underneath the powder and it gives me a clean natural look. I just recently loving this powder more. Gonna repurchase for sure.
Becky D.
N Hollywood, CA
It didnt feel like other mineral powders. It wasnt great with my sensitive skin but it did offer great coverage. The brush it came with was not the best for the face either.
alexia v.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This powder was one of my favorites to wear on top of my foundation. The only issue i had with it is that it does show up a little cakey if you don't put it on with a powder brush (not included). It is a little pricey but it lasted me around 2 months. I would recomend this mostly to girls with more oily to normal skin!! hope this review helps!
Ashley  J.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation Natural Ivory more...
This is the best foundation powder! It feels so comfortable and light on my skin. It doesn’t do amazingly to smooth pores, but I love that it keeps my skin healthy and breakout free. I do wish it was more of a complete powder that kept me shine free because I would prefer to only use this powder sometimes rather than layering with a finishing powder on top.
Allison C.
Winter Spgs, FL
Review for: Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation Natural Ivory more...
I only use loose powder foundation (on the few occasions I wear makeup) and this product is great at evening out my skin tone. It doesn’t perfectly cover up blemishes but for the price it does what I need it to do. It’s a nice light powder compared to how heavy liquid foundation feels.
Nikki M.
Marina, CA
I always repurchase this mineral powder because I just love how well it covers & my skin loves it! I'm very acne prone and I don't find myself breakout much with this powder. It gives my skin an air brushed look after I set with my foundation. I've tried using it alone but it doesn't wear as long as I'd like throughout the day hence why I choose to set with it after my foundation.

Pros: build-able!

Cons: doesn't wear as long just alone. Would advise using a make up primer and/or a light base foundation so it will stay in place.
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is okay, I would definitely recommend their skin care line over there make up line. It has a very nice feeling to it when you applied to the skin and the price point is very fair but it just isn’t very long lasting even though it is sheer coverage.
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
I really like how this doesn’t settle into fine lines and crevices in the skin. It goes on light, yet it covers imperfections for an overall “real” not over-made up look. Perfect for women who are starting to see their skin mature, and full-coverage non-mineral powders are a thing of the past. There is a reason why. This looks beautifully natural, still hiding the uneven tones of the skin. I spray over mine with a setting spray- and bang! It’s set all day, even in a sweaty-face profession. It doesn’t cake up.
Xitlalli G.
Rialto, CA
Clinique discontinued their SuperMoisture makeup, and I've been desperately searching for a replacement since. I tried every price range and a dozen foundations before settling on this. I'm over 50 and have extremely dry skin and fine lines. This makeup isn't drying and goes on smooth. It settles into fine lines a tiny bit but less than any other I tried. The price is right, and it's hypoallergenic, which I need. The coverage is light, so you need concealer for more problem areas, but it's enough for my dark circles. There are enough colors to get close to skin tone, and it lasts through the workday.
Janely A.
Colusa, CA
Is this good enough coverage for oily skin and acne scars?
Cindy A.
Edinburg, TX
Never tried it before? does it work well? is their for normal skin or skin type?
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Has anyone with oily skin used this product?
Lauren D.
Winnipeg
Where can you buy these
Sarya K.
New Orleans, LA
How much would this be in the store?