BY NEUTROGENA #44 in Powder Foundation

Benefits:

Naturally derived minerals for natural coverage. Not only is this mineral makeup formula safe for sensitive skin, it helps provide you with a flawless natural-looking finish. Plus, it’s clinically proven to reduce the appearance of redness and improve your skin’s clarity as well as tone and texture.

• Brush applicator included
  • No talc, fragrance or dyes
  • Available in 8 skin-perfecting foundation shades

How To Use :-

• Smooth all over face with applicator, starting from center of face and blending outwards.

Ingridents:-
Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Silk Powder, Propylparaben, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid.

Amieé S.
Russellville, AL
Review for: Nude more...
So .... for the last 3 days I’ve been using Neutrogena’s powder foundation. I have a foundation fetish and 100 % admit to being a foundation snob. As with any foundation proper skin care prep to application is key. Slap any foundation onto your skin without properly moisturizing / priming beforehand .... your probably not going to be happy with it’s performance Anywho .... I use a setting powder over the top of this as well. I have combo skin ( more oily in summer ) , fine lines and what I consider to be large pores. The application is quick. The finish is light. It’s buildable and I haven’t had it to get cakey. I use a buffing brush to blend it into my skin. I think it’s perfect for summer or anyone that doesn’t want to mess with a liquid foundation.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
Easy to apply with a clean finish but I would say it gets a bit messy easily. I love the concept though of making it easier to apply but it’s a little harder than expected. It has a clean finish with a natural glow to your skin and long lasting
Bethany N.
This is one of the best powder foundations that i use. I even used it today. I love how i dont have to keep reapplying through out the day. It definitely worked good for my oily skin. I fully recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a powdered foundation that you dont have to reapply throughout the day!!
Lana N.
Stony Brook, NY
Review for: Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation, Natural Beige 60, 0.34 Ounce more...
I looked like a mess after using this, my face looked sooo cakey and just no. It did keep my face matte for a couple of hours... but i do not recommend. This product is definitely meant for people with perfect skin. It would look ok if you use it lightly but definitely not for full coverage.
Allison C.
Winter Spgs, FL
Review for: Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation Natural Ivory more...
I only use loose powder foundation (on the few occasions I wear makeup) and this product is great at evening out my skin tone. It doesn’t perfectly cover up blemishes but for the price it does what I need it to do. It’s a nice light powder compared to how heavy liquid foundation feels.
Leila J.
Review for: Buff more...
This right here is my go-to foundation. It's so quick to apply which I love because I'm usually doing my makeup in a hurry. The color matches really well with my skin and has really great coverage. Sometimes I'll even skip concealor because it masks the redness on my cheeks. My one con is that I sometimes have to reapply to my T-zone area if I want it to last for more than 8 hours.
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
Review for: Nude more...
When I’m in a hurry to get out the door this is my go to foundation! Easy to apply and it lasts all day. Super great coverage and a little goes a long way. I purchased it from my local Target and if they are ever out I am happy my local Ulta carries the product!
Ana B O.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is okay, I would definitely recommend their skin care line over there make up line. It has a very nice feeling to it when you applied to the skin and the price point is very fair but it just isn’t very long lasting even though it is sheer coverage.
Nikki M.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I always repurchase this mineral powder because I just love how well it covers & my skin loves it! I'm very acne prone and I don't find myself breakout much with this powder. It gives my skin an air brushed look after I set with my foundation. I've tried using it alone but it doesn't wear as long as I'd like throughout the day hence why I choose to set with it after my foundation.

Pros: build-able!

Cons: doesn't wear as long just alone. Would advise using a make up primer and/or a light base foundation so it will stay in place.
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Review for: Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation, Natural Beige 0.19 oz more...
I really like how this doesn’t settle into fine lines and crevices in the skin. It goes on light, yet it covers imperfections for an overall “real” not over-made up look. Perfect for women who are starting to see their skin mature, and full-coverage non-mineral powders are a thing of the past. There is a reason why. This looks beautifully natural, still hiding the uneven tones of the skin. I spray over mine with a setting spray- and bang! It’s set all day, even in a sweaty-face profession. It doesn’t cake up.
Janely A.
Colusa, CA
Is this good enough coverage for oily skin and acne scars?
Cindy A.
Never tried it before? does it work well? is their for normal skin or skin type?
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Has anyone with oily skin used this product?
Megan T.
Tampa, FL
I've heard good things about this foundation are they really true does it really have the coverage they say ?
Jessica P.
How is this for dry skin?