BY NEUTROGENA #21 in Self-Tanner

Airbrush No Rub Application Ultra-light, fine mist goes on even and works at any angle Neutrogena® MicroMist™ Tanning applies like an airbrush spray for hands-free application.  The mist is so light and fine, and the coverage so even, there s no need to rub.  One-touch continuous spray works at any angle to tan hard-to-reach places - even your back.  Goes on fast and dries in less than 5 minutes, so you can shower, dress and go.

• Oil-free
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Non-comedogenic - won't clog pores

• How long does this Tanner last? Does it dry patchy? Is it an orange...1 Answers
  • How long does your tan last even showering everyday? 1 Answers
  • Does this product wash away in the shower at all?1 Answers
Neutrogena MicroMist Tanning
  • "I had one of my girlfriends spray it on me to make sure there was an even application, especially in those hard to reach places like your backside." in 1 review
  • "i would recommend you should not use this spray because it leaves kind a weird colour on your skin. " in 1 review
Anne P.
Anne P.
I have been an avid user of this for over eight years, so you could call me a connoisseur. Until last month, I would have given this 5 stars. However, after almost a decade, Neutrogena has changed the formula AND smell!!!! It is awful now!!!!!!! Beware of new bottles that have the label "new scent." It reeks like cheap perfume. Also, the color barely gives you a glow. The "Deep Intensity" level 3 used to provide me an amazing tan and I have olive skin. Now, it barely does anything. So I would not even attempt to use the medium if you actually want a tan. Neutrogena - if it ain't broke, don't fix it. You just lost a customer that has been dedicated to your product for a decade. I guess I will have to go to the store and begin my quest for a new favorite tanning spray. My advice - if you can find old formula bottles at your local stores, stock up now if you can before they swap them out!
Alecia P.
Alecia P.
I'm recovering from serious skin cancer surgery and I have never smelled such a beautiful product. It's smells like heavan. I use this because I can't not go in the sun. Which is hard sense I live in florida. Lol loving the color and feel. It fades instead of the typical nasty blotchy mess 2-3 days after. It lasts almost a week for me. I also apply the sunscreen under neath it for extra protection because I'm still battling melanoma. I recommend it to my close gfs who tan in tanning beds and I got one to permanently switch over! Keep the good products coming Neutrogena!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This is the only sunless tanning product I have ever repurchased, and I will continue to do so. I only use it when I go on vacation, I always tan on my arms but the rest of me stays really white, I use this to blend my tan out to an allover color. I am extremely pale and this is the only product I've ever used that didn't make me look orange, I can even use the "deep" shade. I love that it is a spray as well, it makes application really fast, I rub it in with my hands after. I've never had streaks or uneven color.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Elgin, IL
I absolutely love this. I am very pale and when I try to sit out I either burn or have no results. For year I tried different varities of this and all of them underwhelmed me. This one had immediate results, I looked amazing with no streaking and got all sorts of comments cause a lot of my friends and family had never seen me with so much color. I looked golden not yellow or orange like a lot of the other brands. And it was so easy to put on. I highly recommend
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
First reaction was that it sprayed easily and didn't smell bad. I started with a test area on my foot and I'm so glad I didn't spray my whole leg. After the few hours on the "tan" developing, I checked my foot and surely enough it had a horrible orange tone. It took a few days to get the orange color to go away. I don't recommend this product and I will not buy it again.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
It very hard for me to get a natural tan and hard to make time to even lay out for a decent tan. This product has been my go-to fake spray tan for a couple of years now. Its a beautiful and even coverage that builds gradually within a few hours. Instead of doing strokes down the leg, i go back and forth. Ive learned that technique actually gives me better coverage.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
This tanner is as close to a professional spray tan as you can find over the counter. I am fair skinned and use this twice a week to keep my skin looking tan and glowing. The fine mist is never splotchy. It goes on easy and dries fast. I avoid wearing white clothes afterward, and allow it to dry for 20 minutes before I dress. I use the Medium-Dark shade.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Bremerton, WA
I absolutely love Neutrogena MicroMist Tanning! I prefer the DEEP shade (3). It's extremely easy to apply and this has been the first one that does not leave streaks! Trust me, I have tried hundreds. Lol. I apply a little daily or every other day after a shower to keep my skin from looking extremely pale! I definitely recommend this!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
This is by far the best sunless tanning product I've ever used! I have used this product for a few years. I usually find it at Wal-mart. Only had a problem one time, where the spray nozzle jammed and would not spray. Tans evenly and air dries quickly. Go slow with light applications, opposed to trying to get it on thick just once.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Commerce Twp, MI
I've been using this spray for about 5 years and the formula is definitely great. If you follow the instructions properly, and leave plenty of dry time before your next shower. I put it on before bed and shower in the morning. I use it about every 4/5 days on my legs in the summer and have a natural looking tan.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Marietta, OH
Does it turn your skin an orange color?
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Does this wash off easily? How long do you have to wait to get into the pool/ocean?
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
I had never used a tanning spray covers her legs?
Emily  K.
Emily K.
Does this product go on all streaky?
Annette L.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
Does it smell and how long does it last?