BY NEUTROGENA #32 in Self-Tanner

Airbrush No Rub Application Ultra-light, fine mist goes on even and works at any angle Neutrogena® MicroMist™ Tanning applies like an airbrush spray for hands-free application.  The mist is so light and fine, and the coverage so even, there s no need to rub.  One-touch continuous spray works at any angle to tan hard-to-reach places - even your back.  Goes on fast and dries in less than 5 minutes, so you can shower, dress and go.

• Oil-free
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Non-comedogenic - won't clog pores

• How long does this Tanner last? Does it dry patchy? Is it...1 Answers
  • How long does your tan last even showering everyday? 1 Answers
  • Does this product wash away in the shower at all?1 Answers
Neutrogena® MicroMist® Airbrush Sunless Tan
  • "i would recommend you should not use this spray because it leaves kind a weird colour on your skin. " in 1 review
  • "I had one of my girlfriends spray it on me to make sure there was an even application, especially in those hard to reach places like your backside." in 1 review
Cheyanne I.
Fort Collins
Review for: Deep more...
I got this product in the shade deep intensity, I’m pretty fair. I did see a noticeable (but not too noticeable) difference. It didn’t look fake, or orange which was nice.

The first time I applied this, I sprayed it to close and got streaks but the second time I sprayed it from farther away (about a foot) and let it mist all over me. I did do this on a towel in my bathroom and with the window open but I found that this really helped the application of it.

I always use after I shower, shave and exfoliate. I find that it takes about ten mins to dry and I have not noticed it running off on my clothes yet. The scent isn’t too bad, it does have a little bit of a spray tan smell but it doesn’t bother me personally and I don’t notice it too much. It takes me about 3-4 hours to notice it and it is a gradual difference.

I really wish the bottle came in a bigger size because I really like this product, even though it’s not perfect. It’s still really good for a quick self tan that will show up in a couple hours.
Katharine H.
Review for: Medium more...
Neutrogena® MicroMist® Airbrush Sunless Tan takes my from pasty to tasty! The can mist is dense and works well upside down, a must for getting the backs of legs. This is my go to for being able to wear shorts without needing to supply my friends with sunglasses.

I love that it dries fast and doesn’t appear to rub off and transfer color to fabric. It’s gradual and buildable.
Becky S.
Review for: Medium, Deep more...
So it's not a secret that I like self tanners because even though I live at the beach I don't want to age my skin earlier than necessary. I really like this stuff because the can is easy to use with minimal clogging issues and I like using a spray better than a traditional lotion. It allows you to get places that are normally difficult to cover.
I also like the light fragrance on this, the fast drying time (no streaks), buildable coverage and that it doesn't make your skin look orange!!!!
Michelle B.
Whitehall, PA
Review for: Medium more...
I am super super bummed. I used this today and now I look orange. I hate it. I was really really excited for this product too. I want to be tan but I don’t want to be orange. This was a horrible experience. I really hope that it fades and makes a nice looking tan.
Elly S.
Goldsboro, NC
Review for: Medium more...
Just bought this today from Dollar General. Was on sale for 6$ so I figured I would give it a try and holy smokes! Stuff works amazing! Does NOT make me orange whatsoever! It doesn’t streak, has full coverage, doesn’t have the normal self-tanner smell either(which we ALL know can be a little funky sometimes!)...I would give it a 9/10..only thing I would like to see is a little more product for the price!
Kerri B.
Buffalo
I love this product it’s so easy to use and it gives you the most natural color. I got no streaking at all and it wears off very natural. It has a little unpleasant smell so use it in a well ventilated area.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I had to give it 4 stars because if it gets on my face it will make me break out like crazy! I love the tan and it lasts several days. I always grab it on sale for my body and use another brand for my face.
Susie D.
I was really excited to try this product because I had heard such great things! After using it, I feel like it's just....meh. I have tried it once or twice as a makeup setting spray as was once recommended to me, and it was fine. I didn't notice much of a change with how well it set my makeup, but I did feel as though it kept me from looking deathly pale during the winter. As a body spray, I was a little unimpressed. I spray it on my legs and arms when I wear dresses and skirts, but I don't feel as though it does a whole lot. The color is so subtle that I don't think it's worth the effort of applying usually. However, I can appreciate that it isn't streaky and it smells amazing, which is not usually the case for drugstore tanners. Overall, I will probably try a different brand before I purchase this one again.
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Neutrogena Micro Mist is a *MUST have before putting on a swim suit for the first time this year! The micro mist goes on so evenly and naturally. You dont have to worry about staining ypur hands orange! I love this for summer in a darker shade, and for speacial occasions in winter too with a lighter shade. It comes in 3 diff shades and i reccomend starting with the lighter one before your trip to the beach, and the nexg shade up to maintain your great suntain look- post pool! ;)
Heather K.
Lakeland, FL
I used this product the night before leaving for a cruise. First of all, it smelled amazing, not at all like the stereotypical smell you would think of from a self tanner. The mist was constant and even. Even thought this was a shade 3 "deep intensity" it was not orange or obvious that I used a self tanner. By the 2nd day it was a beautiful glow. I have already bought another one of these bottles and will continue to use it often.
Morgan C.
Belpre, OH
Does it turn your skin an orange color?
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Does this wash off easily? How long do you have to wait to get into the pool/ocean?
Rosaly N.
I had never used a tanning spray covers her legs?
Emily  K.
Does this product go on all streaky?
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
Does it smell and how long does it last?