Neutrogena MicroMist® Airbrush Sunless Tan

Apply your tan just like the professionals with this top-notch airbrush.Our ultra-light fine mist airbrush self-tanning spray covers evenly for an easy, no-rub application. And the one-touch continuous spray works at any angle to tan hard-to-reach places--even your back. Plus, it dries fast and won't clog pores.

Water, Dimethyl Ether, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Dihydroxyacetone, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Isoceteth-20, Alcohol,Glycereth-7, Methyl Gluceth-20, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben

How do you use this on your face ? You spray it into your hand and jus rub it everywhere ? & Has anyone had a bad reaction to it on their face ??
Will it tan my skin evenly ?
Neutrogena MicroMist® Airbrush Sunless Tan ? I HAVE NEVER used a tanning Product before is this good for a Noob?
Start your review of Neutrogena MicroMist® Airbrush Sunless Tan!
Product Highlights
“i would recommend you should not use this spray because it leaves kind a weird colour on your skin. ” in 1 review
“I had one of my girlfriends spray it on me to make sure there was an even application, especially in those hard to reach places like your backside.” in 1 review
N Scituate, RI
This is the best brand of sunless tanning spray, the micro mist really speaks for itself, it sprays out in a mist and can spray at any angle, making it very easy to apply. As long as it is applied correctly, and you follow the directions, it leaves a beautiful glowing tan that looks natural within a few hours. I would recommend not to over apply or it will start to look fake, I’d recommend using it twice a week
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Chattanooga, TN
This is my favorite spray to use for touching up my hands after using tanning towelettes. It’s great for an even faux tan, but make sure you have a dark colored shower to spray in, a pop up tent, or can go outdoors. You do not want this stuff getting on anything light colored in your bathroom.
Dry / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Madison , MS
I’m not a big fan of self tanners but this one has totally changed my mind!!! I needed to get a quick bit of color last September because I was going to a wedding. My best friend is a huge self tanning fan so I asked her for recommendations. She gave several suggestions and the Neutrogena is the one I went with. This spray is awesome! It sprays on very easy and is buildable. As a first time user I was afraid that I would A-look like a carrot because it would be to much or B-have horrible streaks down both legs! NOT!! I was able to spray on a light even first coat which only took a few minutes to dry, from there I was able to add a layer until I felt I had achieved the color I wanted. A little warning though-if you are spraying inside please be aware that the spray will get on your floor or walls/cabinet so you may want to cover these areas.
Combination, Mature / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Valparaiso
I used this tanning spray for prom because I wanted a slight tan without going to a professional. The product did its job, but I wanted a little more color. It was very convenient and easy to apply by simply just spraying the mist onto the body and I liked the smell of it.
Oakland, CA
Neutrogena MicroMist® Airbrush Sunless Tan uploaded by jacqueline L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my go to product to keep my skin glowing during the winter months! It sprays on very evenly and you can see results pretty quickly. I wish it lasted a little longer, seems like I have to reapply every couple of days.
Dry / Redness, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks
Charlotte, NC
I have been self tanning since college, 10 years, and this brand has been the most reliable and consistent. The smell isn’t bad and it blends in well if you get the right color.
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone / Cellulite, Sagging, Rosacea
N Hollywood, CA
This is just a good, if not better, than high end self tanners I’ve tried. It is always my go to if I need to be dark and bronzed for an event. Thanks, Neutrogena!
Lenoir
This works great for a last minute fix. The instructions are a bit lacking. I use a mitt to help the product evenly cover the skin and have less streaks this way.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Dryness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Destin
Hallelujah for Sunless tan! Well, this Florida girl gets her tan from a can. Yes I do. And I love this spray, goes on easy! Not orange! Very affordable. I love 🍊
Williston
One word: ORANGE! I tried this stuff out because of my curiosity. The application is streaky and splotchy, and I look orange. I should’ve expected this out of a drug store tanner but reading reviews swayed me. Would not recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...