Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System Puffs Refill uploaded by Estefania A.Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System Puffs Refill uploaded by Jana T.Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System Puffs Refill uploaded by Nicole C.

BY NEUTROGENA

Today: Softer, More Luminous Skin Tomorrow: Firmer, Younger-Looking Skin So Easy And Convenient: Just Use 3 Times Per Week In Place Of Your Scrub Visible Results In Just 1 Use 2 Month Supply 1.57 In (40 Mm) Diameter Dermatologist Clinical Study Proves: Instantly: 91% Had Softer, More Luminous Skin 1 Week: 88% Had Visible Improvement In The Look Of Fine Lines 4 Weeks: 88% Had Significantly Reduced Appearance Of Wrinkles Or Age Spots 8 Weeks: 72% Had Substantially Firmer-Looking Skin see more...

Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System Puffs Refill
  • "If you have sensitive skin like me, then you dot want to use this product." in 1 review
  • "Love this product.goes on well and not sticky.I will definitely use this as part of my daily skin care routine " in 1 review
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The machine it's self would not pull the job with out this baby's this pads are the key for beautiful soft skin. The package Saids this treatment refill it's for 3 months using 3 times per month I only use it twice monthly because I feel that's all I need. This helps clear pores, wrinkles, & dull skin.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
I repurchase these every other month. I use this thing religiously 3 times a week. It makes a HUGE difference.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Neutrogena has been killing it with their skincare this year!!! I bought the microdermabrasion system when it was on sale at CVS along with the refill to see if it would help exfoliate my skin (as every person that has ever done my makeup says I need to exfoliate... >_<), I have oily sensitive acne-prone skin and have been using this system for the past 3 months.  My skin has never looked better! Not only has my acne receded to almost nonexistence, but my skin has never been been sooo soft.  I use this once a week and then do a moisturizing sheet mask after.  My only warning is after you use the microdermabrasion pad on your face and then go to cleanse the soap from the pads off your face... ONLY use water.  Any soap, even a gentle soap (I use Avene gel cleanser) will sting. I love this system and can not recommend it enough.
Carrliitaahh M.
Carrliitaahh M.
White City, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this little gadget! My skin felt smoother the very first time I used it and, although it's only been a couple of weeks, two dark spots that I usually cover are definitely lighter. Not even prescribed items have been able to do that! My pores seem smaller and makeup looks smoother and flawless. As others have said, one pad can be used up to 2-3 times, by the 3rd time I usually add a little of my Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser and it works just as great. I do sterilize the pad with alcohol between each use. My only complaint is that I didn't know about this machine sooner!!!
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the Neutrogena microdermabrasion system. I just use it about once per week as not to go through pads super quickly or to be too rough on my skin. Does an amazing job at exfoliation and the pads have just the right amount of cleanser in them to lather up. I wet my face as well as run the pad under the faucet to get it wet before putting it on my face. Sometimes I use it just to exfoliate my lips instead of my whole face.
Jana T.
Jana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for months now! I do this 2-3 times a week and I'm loving the results. My skin looks rejuvinated. The dullness is gone and it looks fresh and renewed. Pricewise I would say it's okay. The puffs are affordable and I would continue to purchase it!
Estefania A.
Estefania A.
Copley, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yasss! I recently purchase this because I didn't feel that using my hands to wash my face was doing the work. I use this pads with the neutrogena facial electric brush. It cleans out any left over makeup, cleans my pores, gets rid of dead skin, promotes collagen production and my face just glows. I bought mine on amazon.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the kit at first to try it. I saw one of my friends use it so I thought why not give it a shot. I absolutely love this. It helped my skin so much, I get very dry patches on my face and sometimes just using moisturizer doesn't cut it. I actually need to get it again because it is one of the few things that help my skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
melissa g.
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this product! Microdermabrasion is a key part of my skincare routine, possibly one of the steps a lot of women overlook. This product leaves my skin fresh, exfoliated and ready for the perfect serum. If you are looking for this essential step in your own routine, Neutrogena is a solid choice!!
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
Bowling Green
It's simple to use, the instructions are clear. I really enjoy the way it makes my skin feel after I have used the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System Puffs. The brush/puffs make me feel rejuvenated after just one use. I would definitely recommend this product to others (:
Erin N.
Erin N.
Lewisville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that i didn't have to pay so much as I would have the clarasonic is there any coupons out there for people who want to try it?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work and how good is it
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Do these fit the Neutragena Wave?