BY NEUTROGENA #10 in Sponges & Loofahs

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

For a brighter, more youthful looking skin over time, Neutrogena®Microdermabrasion System Puff Refills provide visible results every time you use them.Designed to work in combination with the Neutrogena®Microdermabrasion System applicator, each pad comes ready with a dose of ultrathin crystals and gentle purifiers that provide the perfect degree of delicate exfoliation for the face.

A dermatological clinical study showed that our Microdermabrasion System Microdermabrasion System helped to diminish multiple signs of aging.

Take a look at these numbers:

• 91% noticed that the skin looked smoother and more radiant instantly
  • 88% detected a visible improvement in the appearance of expression lines after 1 week
  • 88% noticed that the appearance of wrinkles or age spots had decreased markedly after 4 weeks
  • 72% detected that their skin looked much firmer after 8 weeks

HOW IT IS USED

• Place the rejuvenating pad on the head, with the blue side facing up.
  • Press with your thumb to fix the pad and then soak it well.
  • Fix the head on the microdermabrasion applicator and turn it on.
  • Massage between 1 and 2 minutes in each area of ​​the face.
  • Rinse and discard the pad.
  • Keep the head for future use.

CAUTION

For external use only.Avoid the area of ​​the eyes.It can not be used in conjunction with other exfoliating agents, whether they are chemical products or exfoliation tools.Do not use this product on cracked or damaged skin or use it if you have rosacea or pustular acne.Suspend use if irritation or rash occurs.Do not submerge or place the system applicator under water.Keep out of reach of children.Use it only as directed.

Ingredients
Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, PEG-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decil Glucoside, Lauryl Chloride Methyl Glucet-10 Hydroxypropylimonium, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Fragrance.

Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
I don’t have the attachment that you are supposed to use with these, I just buy the refill pads, and use them by themselves and they work great so far. My skin has improved a good bit, and I don’t have any dryness where my dry spots would normally be when I use these. My skin is glowing and bright, and the smell of these are great
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Love this little gadget! My skin felt smoother the very first time I used it and, although it's only been a couple of weeks, two dark spots that I usually cover are definitely lighter. Not even prescribed items have been able to do that! My pores seem smaller and makeup looks smoother and flawless. As others have said, one pad can be used up to 2-3 times, by the 3rd time I usually add a little of my Neutrogena® Fresh Foaming Cleanser and it works just as great. I do sterilize the pad with alcohol between each use. My only complaint is that I didn't know about this machine sooner!!!
Jana T.
I've been using this for months now! I do this 2-3 times a week and I'm loving the results. My skin looks rejuvinated. The dullness is gone and it looks fresh and renewed. Pricewise I would say it's okay. The puffs are affordable and I would continue to purchase it!
Kiersten N.
I love this with my neutrogena microdermabrasion system. This cleans my face and really helps out with acne and what not. They are a little pricy but they last a long time.
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
I am in love with this product! Microdermabrasion is a key part of my skincare routine, possibly one of the steps a lot of women overlook. This product leaves my skin fresh, exfoliated and ready for the perfect serum. If you are looking for this essential step in your own routine, Neutrogena is a solid choice!!
Angie G.
I use these once a week with the corresponding system and I really do enjoy this product. It gets nice and foamy, leaves the skin soft and smooth, and isn't too harsh on the sensitive areas of my face. These are a little expensive, but each new box of puff refills comes with a new applicator head.
Hannah N.
I feel these are more expensive than they need to be. I do like the system but not the price on refills. It does come with a new velcro pad which is a bonus as they tend to wear out with use. Overall I do love as an exfoliater and system. I see results in blackheads and skin texture every use.
MJ T.
My skin loves this product. I have very sensitive skin and it left my skin feeling soft and polished. No peeling or redness. I would highly recommend this product to friends.
Bruna C.
Lexington, MA
This product is great! it greatly enhances the appearance of the skin, leaving it soft and moisturized. it also improves the appearance of wrinkles. it's fantastic
Jessica R.
Neutrogena has been killing it with their skincare this year!!! I bought the microdermabrasion system when it was on sale at CVS along with the refill to see if it would help exfoliate my skin (as every person that has ever done my makeup says I need to exfoliate... >_<), I have oily sensitive acne-prone skin and have been using this system for the past 3 months.  My skin has never looked better! Not only has my acne receded to almost nonexistence, but my skin has never been been sooo soft.  I use this once a week and then do a moisturizing sheet mask after.  My only warning is after you use the microdermabrasion pad on your face and then go to cleanse the soap from the pads off your face... ONLY use water.  Any soap, even a gentle soap (I use Avene gel cleanser) will sting. I love this system and can not recommend it enough.
Erin N.
Pfafftown, NC
I love that i didn't have to pay so much as I would have the clarasonic is there any coupons out there for people who want to try it?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How does this work and how good is it
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Do these fit the Neutragena Wave?

back