Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System Puff Refills uploaded by Latesia K.

BY NEUTROGENA

For use with Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System. Specifically designed to work in combination with Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System. Pre-dosed puffs deliver the perfect degree of gentle exfoliation with ultra-fine crystals and mild purifiers. ; see more...

• I am REALLY interested in the home microabrasion kits. How are th...3 Answers
Lindsay G.
I absolutely can NOT live without these!!! This is a great kit and well beyond worth the price. I can tell a huge difference in my skin when I use it and when I haven't for a while. It makes my skin so much more even and smoothr. It is absolutely amazing!!!!
ivette m.
miami, florida
no se para que es este producto pero supongo que es para el cuidado de la piel como para exfoliar, debe de ser mega genial para nuestro rostro
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I have oily skin but besides my cheeks are really dry and red since having my daughter a while back. I have used all kinds of scrubs and I thought that really got in their and then mask etc. I still felt like it wasn’t doing the job and I came across this at the store and read reviews. After using it the first time I was blown away at how smooth my face felt all over and how clean I could tell it was. It has never broke me out or irritated my dry spots on my face which was surprising. I use it 2 times a week and my face feels a lot better.
Alaina B.
Brewer, ME
I use this at my moms. It's softer than I thought but still the vibration it too harsh on my skin. I also like a little tingle and this is foamy. My skin can't use cleaners for sensitive skin, I have bad reaction. I don't hold this against this product. It just didn't work for me. Those who enjoy a nice scrub who skin doesn't react to vibration this would be great!
Julia M.
I saw my facialist using a similar tool so I decided to go out and get this and see if I could get the same glow, It DOES! I was nervous at first but this is very easy to use and so delicate on your face. Also it is Neutrogena so I knew it would be great for my sensitive skin. Great product and worth the money.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
I love neutrogena microdermabrasion system puff refills! It's very gentle its not rough, very nice packaging, alittle pricy but well worth it! I've been using this for awhile now and it really does help! I recommend to anyone that wants that clean fresh face feel!!
Tammie W.
Hillsboro
I use this bi weekly. It is cheaper than other brands and it does a wonderful job at making my face feel fresh and smooth. It is very effective. I recommend it to all my friends. It comes with sponges too. When you do run out, they are cheap to buy.
Hollie H.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love this product! It's so easy to use and does a great job at polishing my skin.  It's abrasive but not harsh...You're supposed to let it vibrate without having to scrub along your face, but I like to do both.  My skin always feels smooth as a baby bottom afterwards!
Elise S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
FINALLY Puff refills that don't feel heavy! I love using these refills during my daily routine. They're such a great price & effective in every way. I bought mine from the local Ulta, and they haven't disappointed. I highly recommend to all!
Gabby N.
Stockton
I did notice a slight difference to my skin after using this product. The skin felt smoother. It did improve my skin a bit but not to what I was expecting. It is not too harsh which is good. I would need to buy more of the buffing pads to continue to use.
Alicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am REALLY interested in the home microabrasion kits. How are they for sensitive skin? Are they effective?