Skin CareFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System

Neutrogena® Microdermabrasion System

Microdermabrasion System

Is it good? [product:neutrogena-microdermabrasion-system]
Does this help with acne and dark spots?
Where is this available for purchase? Is it online only?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Microdermabrasion System!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Neutrogena® Microdermabrasion System uploaded by Melissa D.
I been useing this for 3 days now.It is great it truely works for your face it helps rejuvenate And helps with fine lines. Yes this is affordable. Yes it meets my expectations this was my first time useing it I definitely would recommend it's so easy to use and device does all the work you can see results quick with this product it's leaving my face still smooth and toned which I love
Valerie Z.
Neutrogena® Microdermabrasion System uploaded by Valerie Z.
They say to give this an honest review so here it is... I’m in love with this kit! This helps smooth your skin and gets right on the surface of your skin for better results! Highly recommend for dry skin types/ normal skin types!
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
Omg! You're going to be shocked by how amazing your skin feels after using this! I find myself trying to touch my face way too much because it feels soooo smooth after literally one use😆. I've noticed my skin is looking more even and Im so happy I purchased this
Nicole J.
Detroit, MI
Neutrogena® Microdermabrasion System uploaded by Nicole J.
Neutrogena® Microdermabrasion System uploaded by Nicole J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love this microdermabrasion system! It has helped even my skin tone and minimize my pores. Definitely a great buy.
tracy H.
Bridgeport, WV
Neutrogena® Microdermabrasion System uploaded by tracy H.
This is absolutely amazing. I was skeptical at first. So glad I purchased. It’s like a massage for your face. My skin feels so soft and smooth after using. The vibration is really strong. Wasn’t expecting it to be. Had to work up to the high setting. Been using for two weeks now and highly recommend this product. Neutrogena® Microdermabrasion System
Annie A.
Newyork
Neutrogena® Microdermabrasion System uploaded by Annie A.
Purchased at: CVS
So I came acrosss this, such reasonable price and works so well you don’t have to spend so much money anymore! Put your hands on thi Dermabrasion Easy access 💕
Aseel A.
Neutrogena® Microdermabrasion System uploaded by Aseel A.
Purchased at: Walmart
A microdermabrasion system by neutrogena that gently exfoliating skin for more luminous skin today and firmer, younger-looking skin over time delivers noticeable improvement in signs of aging every time you use it. Each single use puff is pre-dosed with ultra-fine crystals and mild purifiers for the perfect exfoliation . My experience with this system actually great I love how my skin looks healthy & luminous after each use and it’s definitely working on slowing down the aging signs to appear soon on my skin ... I would prefer if it was a rechargeable ,overall it’s a good device to have specially if you’re skincare addict and have the love of trying new stuff.
Lisa S.
Angie, LA
This is terrific system works great especially if you have skin blotch I have to use during menstral sycle.
Gigi M.
Deltona, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have used this a very very long time ago when I was a teenager. I remember really liking it a lot. I love that the pads have the product in them and you just stick it onto the spin brush. I would probably use this again honestly.
Dani S.
Melrose Park, IL
I really like this product. I used it on my face and night where there was scarring and it really improved the look and feel of my skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Syahida A.
il y a 11 jours
Gigi M. il y a 11 jours
I’ve used it a long time ago, and I remember liking it a lot!
k L.
il y a 8 mois
What do people think of Neutrogena® Microdermabrasion System ? I want to invest in a microdermabrasion for home use, would this be a good one for beginners or what is a better option?