BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Skin Care Tools

Benefits

For more luminous skin today and firmer, younger-looking skin over time; this microdermabrasion at-home starter kit delivers noticeable improvement in signs of aging every time you use it.

Our simple and convenient, at-home microdermabrasion system includes 12 rejuvenating single-use puffs, attachment head, 2 AA Batteries and the microdermabrasion applicator. Each puff is pre-dosed with ultra-fine crystals and mild purifiers for the perfect degree of gentle exfoliation. What's more, the massaging micro-vibrations boost surface cell turnover for firmer, younger-looking skin.

A dermatologist clinical study showed that our Microdermabrasion System helped reduce multiple signs of aging.

Check out these numbers:

• 91% had smoother, more luminous skin instantly
  • 88% had visible improvement in the look of fine lines after 1 week
  • 88% had significantly reduced appearance of wrinkles or age spots after 4 weeks
  • 72% had substantially firmer-looking skin after 8 weeks

What's included:

• Microdermabrasion Applicator
  • One-Month Supply of Rejuvenating Puffs (12)
  • Attachment Head
  • AA Batteries (2)

How To Use:-

• Attach Rejuvenating Puff to Attachment Head with blue side facing up.
  • Press with thumb to securely attach Puff and wet thoroughly.
  • Snap attachment onto the Microdermabrasion Applicator and power on.
  • Massage 1 to 2 minutes per facial area.
  • Rinse and discard the Puff.
  • Keep Attachment Head for future use.

Caution:

• For external use only.
  • Avoid the eye area.
  • Not for use in conjunction with other physical or chemical exfoliating agents.
  • Do not use on broken or abraded skin or if you have Rosacea or Pustular acne.
  • Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs.
  • Do not immerse System Applicator in water or place under running water.
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Use only as directed.

Ingredients:-

Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Fragrance.

Deliliah P.
Cleveland, OH
If you have dry skin or dry patches, then yes, this kit is worth buying/trying. I know that going to a salon and getting a facial done is expensive, especially if you do it multiple times a month. Buying this kit allows for you to give yourself a mini facial right at home. It already comes with a month’s supply of puffs and repurchasing the puffs (which is $13.99), comes with a two months supply. And, if you buy during a sale, like I did, you can get it for buy 1 get 1 50% off. The price is right, the system works and does what it says, and it saves you time and money. This system is Divinity Approved
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
This is a good and less expensive tool to use to exfoliate your skin. I don’t use as often as recommended due to the fact that I use AHA and BHA exfoliaters too and it’s not a good idea to over exfoliate. Instead, I only use once a month or so when my skin needs and extra little boost. It leaves your skin super soft and sloughs away a good majority of dead skin cells, but can be a bit harsh and abrasive.
Kathy C.
Northridge, CA
A good product but a bit pricey. I've found a nice alternative which is far more cost effective. I love neutregena but I feel that your buying the brand and not a quality product with neutregena ...sometimes ! This brush is great to use maybe once a week when you really want to deep clean other than that I'd try not to use it too much. I noticed that after using the dermabrasion brush my skin became really dry then leading to my skin over compensating and becoming super oily around my nose( are I focus on mainly)
I like that it has two settings to control the comfort and intensity but I dislike that you need to replace the pad with every use. Pretty pricey...
Angela C.
If you want a good, deep scrub, this will do the job but I will have to say that this is quite harsh on the skin. You can get a good exfoliation without the extreme grittiness of this system. This is too harsh, and you might as well use a scrub that has a humectant too, such as a sugar scrub. Would not recommend.
Kiersten N.
I la la love this product to clean my face. I use some neutrogena products and others. Works with all of the products I have tried. It’s so affordable and my skin has cleared up from this product. 10/10 recommend
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I have oily skin but besides my cheeks are really dry and red since having my daughter a while back. I have used all kinds of scrubs and I thought that really got in their and then mask etc. I still felt like it wasn’t doing the job and I came across this at the store and read reviews. After using it the first time I was blown away at how smooth my face felt all over and how clean I could tell it was. It has never broke me out or irritated my dry spots on my face which was surprising. I use it 2 times a week and my face feels a lot better.
Kc •.
I once had an expensive microdermabrasion machine at my house i used to use but then it broke. I saw this online and the price was good so i decided to give it a try. Ive been using it for a few months and i really like it, definitely great for the $$$. It says to only use the pads once, but honestly i use them twice & they still work fine. Nothing bad to say! Face feels smooth and soft after
Angie G.
Firstly, I've been using this once a week for 3 years and I still haven't had to change the batteries. Secondly, I really enjoy this product, while I haven't noticed very many long term use benefits (although I'm sure there are a some), it does leave my skin feeling soft and smooth right after use. I cleanse, use this system, tone, and follow up with a little serum, moisturizer, and I'm done. While not super affordable, it does cost less than some similar systems out there.
Lexi S.
Greenfield , WI
Just bought this and felt like I needed to come on here and rave about it! My skin is sooooo soft and feels tighter! I can’t wait to see what results it has on my skin! I wish the refills were cheaper but other than that amazing!
Sydney 💋.
I don't use this very often since I don't exfoliate that much but when I do I can see a difference in my skin. It's way smoother after and my makeup applies nicely. It lathers up just enough and cleans deep into your skin. It's kind of a weird feeling at first but there's different settings so you can adjust to what you feel comfortable with. I have sensitive skin but it doesn't irritate it and I don't think it breaks me out.
Courtney S.
Is this good for acne scarring? I was looking to buy it but everything I've read seems to be about smoother skin and that's it. No one has claimed it has helped their acne scars. Thanks in advance!
How often should I use this? AND does this help with skin texture aka is this a permanent solution for it?
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
Hello all! I just purchased this a couple of days ago and tried it once but wasn't sure if it did anything. It felt like a slightly abrasive massage lol has anyone had any experience with it and does it work?
Alicia S.
I am REALLY interested in the home microabrasion kits. How are they for sensitive skin? Are they effective?
Marcy S.
Rock Falls, IL
Does anyone with small eczema patches on their face use this? Wondering if it would irritate it more or help.