Neutrogena® Microdermabrasion System
For more luminous skin today and firmer, younger-looking skin over time; this microdermabrasion at-home starter kit delivers noticeable improvement in signs of aging every time you use it.
Our simple and convenient, at-home microdermabrasion system includes 12 rejuvenating single-use puffs, attachment head, 2 AA Batteries and the microdermabrasion applicator. Each puff is pre-dosed with ultra-fine crystals and mild purifiers for the perfect degree of gentle exfoliation. What's more, the massaging micro-vibrations boost surface cell turnover for firmer, younger-looking skin.
A dermatologist clinical study showed that our Microdermabrasion System helped reduce multiple signs of aging.
Check out these numbers:
- 91% had smoother, more luminous skin instantly
- 88% had visible improvement in the look of fine lines after 1 week
- 88% had significantly reduced appearance of wrinkles or age spots after 4 weeks
- 72% had substantially firmer-looking skin after 8 weeks
- Microdermabrasion Applicator
- One-Month Supply of Rejuvenating Puffs (12)
- Attachment Head
- AA Batteries (2)
How To Use:-
- Attach Rejuvenating Puff to Attachment Head with blue side facing up.
- Press with thumb to securely attach Puff and wet thoroughly.
- Snap attachment onto the Microdermabrasion Applicator and power on.
- Massage 1 to 2 minutes per facial area.
- Rinse and discard the Puff.
- Keep Attachment Head for future use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid the eye area.
- Not for use in conjunction with other physical or chemical exfoliating agents.
- Do not use on broken or abraded skin or if you have Rosacea or Pustular acne.
- Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs.
- Do not immerse System Applicator in water or place under running water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as directed.
Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Fragrance.see more...
Top Questions See all 53 Q&A
I like that it has two settings to control the comfort and intensity but I dislike that you need to replace the pad with every use. Pretty pricey...
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos