Neutrogena® Microdermabrasion System uploaded by Latesia K.

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

For more luminous skin today and firmer, younger-looking skin over time; this microdermabrasion at-home starter kit delivers noticeable improvement in signs of aging every time you use it.

Our simple and convenient, at-home microdermabrasion system includes 12 rejuvenating single-use puffs, attachment head, 2 AA Batteries and the microdermabrasion applicator. Each puff is pre-dosed with ultra-fine crystals and mild purifiers for the perfect degree of gentle exfoliation. What's more, the massaging micro-vibrations boost surface cell turnover for firmer, younger-looking skin.

A dermatologist clinical study showed that our Microdermabrasion System helped reduce multiple signs of aging.

Check out these numbers:

• 91% had smoother, more luminous skin instantly
  • 88% had visible improvement in the look of fine lines after 1 week
  • 88% had significantly reduced appearance of wrinkles or age spots after 4 weeks
  • 72% had substantially firmer-looking skin after 8 weeks

What's included:

• Microdermabrasion Applicator
  • One-Month Supply of Rejuvenating Puffs (12)
  • Attachment Head
  • AA Batteries (2)

How To Use:-

• Attach Rejuvenating Puff to Attachment Head with blue side facing up.
  • Press with thumb to securely attach Puff and wet thoroughly.
  • Snap attachment onto the Microdermabrasion Applicator and power on.
  • Massage 1 to 2 minutes per facial area.
  • Rinse and discard the Puff.
  • Keep Attachment Head for future use.

Caution:

• For external use only.
  • Avoid the eye area.
  • Not for use in conjunction with other physical or chemical exfoliating agents.
  • Do not use on broken or abraded skin or if you have Rosacea or Pustular acne.
  • Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs.
  • Do not immerse System Applicator in water or place under running water.
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Use only as directed.

Ingredients:-

Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Fragrance.

• I am REALLY interested in the home microabrasion kits. How are th...3 Answers
katherine c.
Northridge, CA
A good product but a bit pricey. I've found a nice alternative which is far more cost effective. I love neutregena but I feel that your buying the brand and not a quality product with neutregena ...sometimes ! This brush is great to use maybe once a week when you really want to deep clean other than that I'd try not to use it too much. I noticed that after using the dermabrasion brush my skin became really dry then leading to my skin over compensating and becoming super oily around my nose( are I focus on mainly)
I like that it has two settings to control the comfort and intensity but I dislike that you need to replace the pad with every use. Pretty pricey...
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I have oily skin but besides my cheeks are really dry and red since having my daughter a while back. I have used all kinds of scrubs and I thought that really got in their and then mask etc. I still felt like it wasn’t doing the job and I came across this at the store and read reviews. After using it the first time I was blown away at how smooth my face felt all over and how clean I could tell it was. It has never broke me out or irritated my dry spots on my face which was surprising. I use it 2 times a week and my face feels a lot better.
Julia M.
I saw my facialist using a similar tool so I decided to go out and get this and see if I could get the same glow, It DOES! I was nervous at first but this is very easy to use and so delicate on your face. Also it is Neutrogena so I knew it would be great for my sensitive skin. Great product and worth the money.
angela e.
Gary, IN
This is amazing one of the best things I have purchased for myself in a very long time it works fantastic I would recommend this to anyone an I have actually bought one for all the ladies in my family I live it so much I wanted them to enjoy it as much as I do I seriously love this an only wish I had got this along time ago #contest #influensterbeautyaward @influenster
Alaina B.
Brewer, ME
I use this at my moms. It's softer than I thought but still the vibration it too harsh on my skin. I also like a little tingle and this is foamy. My skin can't use cleaners for sensitive skin, I have bad reaction. I don't hold this against this product. It just didn't work for me. Those who enjoy a nice scrub who skin doesn't react to vibration this would be great!
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
I love neutrogena microdermabrasion system puff refills! It's very gentle its not rough, very nice packaging, alittle pricy but well worth it! I've been using this for awhile now and it really does help! I recommend to anyone that wants that clean fresh face feel!!
Hollie H.
Atlanta , GA
I absolutely love this product! It's so easy to use and does a great job at polishing my skin.  It's abrasive but not harsh...You're supposed to let it vibrate without having to scrub along your face, but I like to do both.  My skin always feels smooth as a baby bottom afterwards!
Tammie W.
Hillsboro
I use this bi weekly. It is cheaper than other brands and it does a wonderful job at making my face feel fresh and smooth. It is very effective. I recommend it to all my friends. It comes with sponges too. When you do run out, they are cheap to buy.
Elise S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
FINALLY Puff refills that don't feel heavy! I love using these refills during my daily routine. They're such a great price & effective in every way. I bought mine from the local Ulta, and they haven't disappointed. I highly recommend to all!
Gabby N.
Stockton
I did notice a slight difference to my skin after using this product. The skin felt smoother. It did improve my skin a bit but not to what I was expecting. It is not too harsh which is good. I would need to buy more of the buffing pads to continue to use.
Alicia S.
I am REALLY interested in the home microabrasion kits. How are they for sensitive skin? Are they effective?