BY NEUTROGENA

The Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System starter kit includes everything you need to revitalize your skin for one full month. The starter kit includes everything you need to revitalize your skin for one full month. Microdermabrasion applicator One-month supply of rejuvenating puffs Attachment head  2 AA batteries Today softer, more luminous skin -- tomorrow firmer, younger-looking skin! So easy and convenient, just use 3 times a week in place of your scrub! Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• How does this compare to professional spa results? How often shou...2 Answers
  • How is this for acne scars and hyper pigmentation2 Answers
  • Has anyone used the more expensive personal micro...Be the first to answer!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
OAK CREEK, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product in the hopes that it would help rid my skin of scars..more specifically acne scars on my face. I have to say that it really REALLY works! I found this to be an easy process and saw results within a few days and saw the scars fade completely with prolonged use. I feel that this helped rid my scars faster than any other product I'd tried before, things like Mederma and cocoa butter products that claimed to do the same job. I also feel like this helped my skin become softer and evened out skin tone which I also loved! This product is pretty affordable in my mind and is worth its price.
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little thing is great! I use each pad 2-3 times before tossing it to help save money. It has two speed settings, I use it on the highest, twice a week to exfoliate my entire face. Don't press down hard into your skin, the device does the work for you, just make sure your face is wet. The pad has some cleanser in it as well, so wet it before or it'll be like rubbing sandpaper on your face. It makes my face extremely soft, I follow up with a good moisturizer. Highly recommended.
Marie F.
Marie F.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know you've seen lot of reviews telling you it works and it sounds like propaganda, but this thing is REAL. You can honestly see a change after the first time, you will fill your face softer and brighter. It even helps if you have "white heads" that are hard as hell to get rid of. You can say it is like a deeper exfoliation. It is also pretty inexpensive so yes, this is perfect.'
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Braintree, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this from Target for about 20 bucks. I use this twice a week and definitely feel that it exfoliates my skin and leaves it feeling smooth. I do notice that it helps diminish acne scarring...obviously not overnight but after using for a few weeks. The only con is that I don't feel this is durable. My first one died after a few months however I did end up repurchasing.
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go too facial product once or twice per week I love it so much it leaves my skin and pores super clean and soft also I have notice it helps with my expercion lines. Oh and did I mention it's super inexpensive!! It is a must have in your skin care regimen. I bought mine in target for $18 and it encloses 3 month supply of microdermabrasion pads!!
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
English, IN
I've used it twice now and already notice some difference. My skin is already noticeably smoothr and softer. My complexion is looking some better. I can't wait to see what a difference a month will make when I can already see results in two uses! #in love #lovetheskinyouarein #takecareofit
Angel H.
Angel H.
Beaverton, OR
I absolutely love this product! I tend to have a flakey and uneven skin tone with some breakouts around my chin and forehead. I have used this product for a month and wow what a difference!! My skin feels silky smooth the black heads that have plagued my nose are almost totally gone too!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this system for a week and have used it twice. I love the way it leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. With just one use, I notice a difference in my skin. It is a great value and not pricey at all. The packaging is very simple and I would defiantly recommend it to others.
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
LOVE this! Just don't use it for toooooooo long or your skin will become irritated. But it really makes my face feel brand new and is the strongest exfoliating device. Definitely moisturize after and stay away from any harsh acids or treatments after
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
I haven't seen noticeable results yet, but my face does feel smother. I'm going on my second week. I use this in conjunction with a charcoal cleanser followed by Micellar Cleansing Water. My skin is squeaky clean!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Is this good for acne scarring? I was looking to buy it but everything I've read seems to be about smoother skin and that's it. No one has claimed it has helped their acne scars. Thanks in advance!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
Hello all! I just purchased this a couple of days ago and tried it once but wasn't sure if it did anything. It felt like a slightly abrasive massage lol has anyone had any experience with it and does it work?
How often should I use this? AND does this help with skin texture aka is this a permanent solution for it?
Cordelia B.
Cordelia B.
Suitland, MD
How hard is it to find the replacement pads?
Sam L.
Sam L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to professional spa results? How often should you use it to see a difference?