BY NEUTROGENA

The Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System starter kit includes everything you need to revitalize your skin for one full month. The starter kit includes everything you need to revitalize your skin for one full month. Microdermabrasion applicator One-month supply of rejuvenating puffs Attachment head  2 AA batteries Today softer, more luminous skin -- tomorrow firmer, younger-looking skin! So easy and convenient, just use 3 times a week in place of your scrub! Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Kc •.
Review for: Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System
I once had an expensive microdermabrasion machine at my house i used to use but then it broke. I saw this online and the price was good so i decided to give it a try. Ive been using it for a few months and i really like it, definitely great for the $$$. It says to only use the pads once, but honestly i use them twice & they still work fine. Nothing bad to say! Face feels smooth and soft after
Kristen W.
Review for: Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System
I have loved this ever since I started using it. It it super easy to use and makes my face really soft! It’s very effective at exfoliating. It’s also cheap when compared to Clairisonics. I’m glad I found it!
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this from Walmart several months ago for under $20. I didn’t notice much of a difference in appearance. It did make my face really soft though, so it does work like it says it does. Only problem that I had was the cleanser pads broke me out & made my face burn really bad. It felt like something was poking me in the face. I may try it again after laying off for awhile.
Hannah S.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only been using this for 3 or 4 weeks. It was a gift so I didn't know were you can find it. So far I like it a lot. It feels nice on the sink. There are different settings on the brush, and the probiotic have a foaming effect. Over all so far I would recommend this to people.
Juliana B.
Newtown, PA
This is the only face-brush-type product that I have ever used and liked, and I absolutely LOVE it. Has two settings, so it can be more gentle or more cleansing as desired by the user. Cleans very well, removes all makeup and feel like you're getting a deep clean. Nice and simple packaging and a great product. I recommend this to everyone and constantly rave about it.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the best face wand out there!  I have used this for several years and will continue to use it!  After the very first use, my skin was radiant, soft, and looked 5 years younger!  It leaves me with soft, smooth skin and it feels amazing!
Krissy1982 L.
Bloomingdale , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product. The settings were a bit harsh when combined with with the pad that exfoliates but my skin always felt nice afterwards. I would say overall it is a good value but if you have sensitive skin I wouldn’t purchase cause it is strong !
Jessica G.
Quincy
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well this product is a ok. You have to separately buy the microdermabrasion puffs that go on the vibrating thing. You just add water to them and turn it on and then as soon as you start using it on your face ,foam starts forming.
Jade E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ok it's nice for the price but I highly recommend Dr. brant pore dermabrasion over this it's pricey but it's worth it and it lasts me 6 months if not more and this one lasts me half that so you might as well pay more for better quality and lasts longer
Meghan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this! My skin feels so soft after using this. It’s a little pricey but so worth it! It’s very gentle on the skin. I got mine at Walmart. I would recommend this to everyone! It’s very easy to use.
Courtney S.
Is this good for acne scarring? I was looking to buy it but everything I've read seems to be about smoother skin and that's it. No one has claimed it has helped their acne scars. Thanks in advance!
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
Hello all! I just purchased this a couple of days ago and tried it once but wasn't sure if it did anything. It felt like a slightly abrasive massage lol has anyone had any experience with it and does it work?
How often should I use this? AND does this help with skin texture aka is this a permanent solution for it?
Sam L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to professional spa results? How often should you use it to see a difference?
Amy N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this for acne scars and hyper pigmentation