Neutrogena Men's Skin Clearing Acne Wash uploaded by Aracely M.

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash clears breakouts and helps prevent new ones. This gentle formula cleans deep into pores to minimize breakouts and ingrown hairs while also improving skin clarity. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jeanette j.
Duluth, GA
My son used this on his acne prone skin for 2 weeks . His skin began to clear out nicely within a week from using the product.
Danielle P.
Talking Rock , GA
I bought this for my brother, who has always struggled with acne. Since he's been using it, his skin has never been more clear.
Rosaira S.
Clarksville, TN
My husband loves it!! I even tried it to find out why this neutrogena for men and definitely is great on the skin and gentle!!
Jasmine R.
I know it the men one, but I decided to try out the men one. It worked okay for me. It was not the best acne product out there!
Eugenia P.
Muy bueno para la limpieza facial, lo uso por las mañanas y en las noches y eso es suficiente para mantener mi rostro radiante
Sasha L.
Waterbury
Somehow when I use this cleanser, even though is for men, it does a better job clearing up my breakouts than other cleansers!
Yanelli P.
Not my favorite but i cant say anything bad of it. Its just a preference. I hear good reviews about it. Maybe its personal.
Danielle M.
Oakland
Bought for my boys, they like using it, does help alot with the starting of acne. I hope they continue to make this product
Hannah W.
Findlay, OH
This is a mens product but when my fiancé had it I tried it! I loved it. Its a good value, but took a bit to take effect
mindy j.
917 middle fork Salyersville, KY
I buy this product for my son it works great on his skin so I would recommend this his skin looks amazing and refreshed