Neutrogena Men's Skin Clearing Acne Wash uploaded by Aracely M.

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash clears breakouts and helps prevent new ones. This gentle formula cleans deep into pores to minimize breakouts and ingrown hairs while also improving skin clarity. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alisha H.
Atlanta, GA
My husband uses this in the morning and says he enjoy it. He has sensitive acne prone skin and it works really well and doesn't irritate his skin.
Paige M.
Chattanooga
I used this product everyday and night. It is really good. Clenses my face but i have to put lotion on immediately after because my face becomes dry
Dany B.
Houston Tx
Really helped me with my acne. Leaved my face fresh and clean and minimized my pores. Really great product i wish to try it again in the future.
Ivana M.
Apopka, FL
I have bought this for my boyfriend as he has very oily skin, and it has changed his life, it keeps the oil and shine down for most of the day!
Lyndi T.
Not a big fan of Neutrogena facial cleansers. My experience is based on sensitive skin which just seems to break out more with these products
andy p.
I had a good time using the soap but I had to stop using it because after a while I felt the skin surf and hard although at first I liked it
Lakesha C.
Jackson
My husband uses this and I love how it leaves his skin feeling clean and soft.  Nice package and great price! It works well for him.
Valentina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I always buy this one for my husband because it works wonders!!!!! It's amazing! I've actually used it twice too. Lol. It feels amazing!
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
I love the smell and it leaves my face really fresh I'm a repeat user, I find it to be good and not pricey. Really met my expectations
Audre C.
Madison, AL
I used to use something similar to this. I think mine was a scrub for acne and it worked wonders! They're not super expensive either.