Neutrogena Men's Skin Clearing Acne Wash uploaded by Aracely M.

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash clears breakouts and helps prevent new ones. This gentle formula cleans deep into pores to minimize breakouts and ingrown hairs while also improving skin clarity. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicki s.
Tennessee
My dad had been saying he wanted to try a new face wash. So I decided to buy this neutrogena for men face wash. He was very impressed by the way his face felt after he washed it . He said he will definitely buy some next time
peggy m.
Huntington
My brother gets bad acne and uses this it actually helps his acne it clears up a lot if not all and he says he would buy it again and again I would try this product
robyn w.
This product is way too harsh on the skin BUT all skin types are different, me personally I deal with oilyness and acne bad and this irritated and dryed my skin out badly.
Samantha G.
Fresno
Helped with my acne on my chin and t zone. Helped clear it up in about a week or so. It does dry out your face but the toner and lotion really helps with that.
Ashley B.
Powell , WY
I use this periodically if I run out of my face wash because this is the only brand my husband uses. It surprises me every time how gentle it is on my skin !
Chloe W.
Alpharetta, GA
I have bought this for me but not the men's one the womens and it wasnt what i expected at all it just seemed like my face was breaking out more then normal
Sydney D.
When I have a bad achene breakout around certain times of the month this is my go to face wash. I can always count on the face wash to clear my up quickly.
Logan A.
Firestone
This product has worked wonders to keep my acne under control. I typically have oily skin and it has worked well to keep my skin consistently blemish free.
Itzel R.
Norman, OK
I use this product all the time .. I use it when I wake up and before I go to bed.. it leaves my face so fresh and so clean I really recommend this wash .
Alisha H.
Atlanta, GA
My husband uses this in the morning and says he enjoy it. He has sensitive acne prone skin and it works really well and doesn't irritate his skin.