BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Meet the #1 moisturizer for men with sun protection. In one easy step, it works to soothe razor irritation, heal dry skin and help fight the signs of aging.

Our powerful oil-free men’s acne face wash helps with current breakouts as well as prevent new ones. In one easy step, it works to soothe razor irritation, heal dry skin and help fight the signs of aging.

Our lightweight, non-greasy lotion offers multiple advanced skincare benefits to help protect your face. It moisturizes and heals dryness to condition skin. And the lightweight formula contains SPF 20 sunscreen to help fight the signs of aging by reducing the appearance of lines and rough texture. The result? Smoother, healthier looking skin.

• Won't sting
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)

HOW TO USE

• Apply liberally to freshly shaven face and neck every morning.
  • For Sunscreen Use:
    • apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
    • reapply at least every 2 hours
    • use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
      • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
      • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredient

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 12%
Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 1.7%
Oxybenzone 3% (Sunscreen).

Inactive ingredients

Water, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, emulsifying wax NF, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, dimethicone, silica, phenoxyethanol, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, bisabolol, fragrance, camellia oleifera leaf extract, methylparaben, allantoin, disodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide, butylene glycol.

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:
Apply liberally to freshly shaven face and neck every morning.
For Sunscreen Use:
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
reapply at least every 2 hours
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other Information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Neutrogena® Men Triple Protect Face Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 20
  • "For my husband who refuses to take skin care seriously! Great value for what you get. He has pretty sensitive skin and is very pale so the sunscreen is an added bonus (what man can be bothered to put on two products?) So this was a two birds one stone purchase. And even he noticed a difference in his skin and commented on it! Will purchase again!" in 17 reviews
  • "My hubby loves this lotion. He says it's better than any aftershave he's used. It replenishes his dry skin,and doesn't clog his pores like other kinds." in 11 reviews
Case C.
Spanish Fork
Great lotion to help with dryness as well as uv protection. Smelled great and love that it was specifically made for men. I have bought multiple times and will continue to use. Good price as well
Michael F.
Crystal Lake
A little bit goes a long way. I use it anytime I'm spending time outdoors. My face feels dry - not greasy and it doesn't smell like other sunscreens. Sometimes I use it after shaving if my skin's feeling too dry.
Danielle S.
Aurora, CO
I am female, but honestly this is my favorite sunscreen! I feel that it moisturizes better than the women’s versions, and I love the fresh and clean smell. I don’t find it overly masculine at all. It also gives your skin a cooling sensation, which feels really nice. I’ve never gotten a sunburn while wearing it.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Brittany S.
America
Very effective and affordable. Gentle on the skin, first time buyer and we will buy again. We recommend this item to our friends, it met are expectations 100%. The packaging was very helpful it told us what we needed to know
Lindsey G.
I've used this men's product because of the spf when mine was out at Walmart. Did great! And smelled pretty good! I smelled very manly though, a clean smelling man a least! :)
Isaiah G.
I use this product every time I plan on spending hours in the sun. It is light, smells refreshing, and doesn’t give me an oily look on my face. I highly recommend buying this product for yourself.
Angelia C.
Jacksonville, FL
It goes on ok but it gets greasy quickly. He only used it a few days and couldn’t handle the feeling. It was gentle on the skin but I would have hoped for a dryer lotion.
Chase S.
Gainesville
I’m aware that this sunscreen is for men and I actually got turned onto it through my boyfriend but it is AMAZING! The smell is a little manly but I like it? The hydration is INCREDIBLE! It leaves my face soft and clear especially when I use it following my acne scrub! I have gotten my mom and brother to start using it as well. The spf is the cherry on top! Good for a regular day or underneath makeup!
Stewart P.
While there are other face moisturizers in Neutrogena Men's line of products that I like more than this one (such as Neutrogena Men's Age Fighter), this one is a great choice for half the price of that one. It is light and does a great job on sensitive skin. It also has sunblock which is a nice addition.

Target