Neutrogena Men Skin Clearing Shave Cream-5.1 oz (Pack of 5) uploaded by John C.

BY NEUTROGENA

Anna C.
Boynton Beach
 my brothers use this to shave their faces.  after using the shaving cream they will not go back to using anything else. They believe that the shaving cream is one of the best shaving cream is on the market. Once they're done shaving there is a very nice smell that stays on their face
Dania M.
This is my favorite shaving creams it leaves my legs so smooth and doesn't cause razor bumps! I love it ive used it since I was in 7th grade it's leaves your eye skin smooth I find men's products usually work better than women's! I highly recommend and it's pretty affordable!
Nevaeh F.
Chicago
So shhhhhhhhhhhhh i use this it is way better than womens shaving cream  but it dose have a really strong sent i dont recomend for sensitive skin but all the rest of the skin types definitely a great nuy i am going to most likely buy this again and it is a phenomenal price
Ragan G.
Cut Off, LA
Works well at reducing irritation from shaving. The best and most comfortable shave that I have ever had outside of a professional shave. I hardly ever to my knowledge remember a single ingrown hair since using this product. Would recommend.
Jamesha E.
Evansville
I Use This Product All The Time , I Always Use This Shaving Cream Because it Gets Rid Of The Hairs And Last Up To 3 Weeks until Your Hair Grows Back , I Highly Recommend This.
Onur P.
Bery good product ı was very pleased with the product and every morning I continued to use the product after I bought the product I compared

with other similar products and the price is relatively good priced my skin is sensitive to the sun as well and his brother help me in that sense as well
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
This is an excellent shave cream if you have difficulty with sore skin on your neck from shaving. I have used this for years with excellent results. I tried many products and even electric shavers over the years and this with a good three blade razor is the best I have found.
Erin F.
This product smells great and works great for my husband. He has used it for several years and it really helps keep his skin clear of razor burn/bumps. It is a gentle product for his sensitive skin and is a good value for the money. We would definitely purchase it again.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Bought this for my husband who shaves with a straight razor. He liked it fine, it wasn't anything ground breaking. He did not ask me to repurchase it so it was not one of his favorites. I did like the fragrance and he did get a nice shave when using it.
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
My husband got this shaving cream for Christmas in a box with similar products and he wasn't a huge fan of it. It doesn't create a foamy texture like other shaving creams and he found it awkward since he wasn't use to it. It did leave his face feeling softer, so he uses the after shave to get the same skin as he does with the shaving cream.