Neutrogena Men Skin Clearing Shave Cream-5.1 oz (Pack of 5) uploaded by John C.

BY NEUTROGENA

Janet L.
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
My husband got this shaving cream for Christmas in a box with similar products and he wasn't a huge fan of it. It doesn't create a foamy texture like other shaving creams and he found it awkward since he wasn't use to it. It did leave his face feeling softer, so he uses the after shave to get the same skin as he does with the shaving cream.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Smiths Grove, KY
Even though this product is marketed for men, I use this as my shave gel/cream! It lasts longer than traditional women's shave cream since you don't have to use as much. I've used this for years for shaving my legs and bikini area. It is especially great at preventing razor bumps in the bikini area - this cream is my secret to success!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this for my husband who shaves with a straight razor. He liked it fine, it wasn't anything ground breaking. He did not ask me to repurchase it so it was not one of his favorites. I did like the fragrance and he did get a nice shave when using it.
Danna V.
Danna V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this shaving cream for my husband and he loves it and he says it works better than other shaving creams and it's gentle with sensitive skin he's a repeated user ever since I bought it for him he only uses this shaving cream
Anthony D.
Anthony D.
Cerritos, CA
This is such a great value for skin clearing shave cream! This is a pack of 5 and it takes me two month with constant shaving to finish the product! It comes in a tube that can easily squeeze the cream out.great product!
Calvin K.
Calvin K.
Hamburg, NJ
My skin is very sensitive and I've had a problem with shaving and deal with razor burn. This product definitely changed my approach to shaving and is very gentle on my face. I would definitely buy this product again.
Abby B.
Abby B.
onalaska
Beauty Junkie Expert
A fun thing about this product is that it works really well as a primer for makeup! Helps it stay all day with no smudging or wearing off throughout the day! I'd say get this product and try it out for yourself!
Shawnta B.
Shawnta B.
Westerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my opinion, this product worked very well! It worked overnight & it made a difference. I believe it stopped a pimple from becoming bigger & eventually scarring. Would definitely recommend & buy again.
Christine G.
Christine G.
Woodbourne, NY
Amazing product. You definitely feel and see the difference. It's a simple process and I love it. I love how you apply it before bed and you apply it. It definitely penitrates deep into your skin.
margo m.
margo m.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't know anything personally about this product, by my significant other totally uses it and always has it under the bathroom sink with his man products...so he must love it! Lol