Neutrogena® Men Skin Clearing Shave Cream uploaded by Ariel J.Neutrogena® Men Skin Clearing Shave Cream uploaded by John C.

BY NEUTROGENA #62 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Benefits

Our oil-free, no foam formula is the first medicated shave cream for men to fight razor bumps and minimize ingrown hair. And a thin layer is all you need.

Our secret? Glycerin and moisturizers form a protective barrier between your face and razor to minimize irritation and provide a great shave.

HOW TO USE

• Unlike shave foams and gels, a thin layer is all you need.
  • Massage a quarter size amount on wet face and neck.
  • Shave.
  • Rinse razor blade with hot water periodically.

SKIN CARE TIPS:

• For best results, wash with Skin Clearing Face Wash before shaving.
  • Use Triple Protect Face Lotion SPF 20 after shaving for advanced protection.

INGREDIENTS
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, PEG-7 Olivate, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Salicylic Acid, Steareth-2, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Menthyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate.

Buy on Walgreens*
Kaiden M.
Kalamazoo
Bought this for my boyfriend and he seems to love it. It helps clear up the body acne, especially on his back. We ordered in bulk because he loved it so much. We started using it about a month ago now, and we'll definitely be continuing to buy it! He loves it!
Liane N.
Largo, FL
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas last year. I have bought him NUMEROUS since! I swear I should buy stock. My boyfriend loves the smell and feel of this. He won't use anything else, he's even told his father about it...and mine lol
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only shaving cream I’ve used that is gentle on my skin and doesn’t cause excessive irritation. It doesn’t build up a great lather but it spreads well on my face. It’s also excellent for sensitive skin.
Maria S.
Neutrogena has help my son with his problem that he has been having for the past three years he has bad skin problems so I seen the progress he has by using this product he applies it in the morning and at bedtime and he has seen a big difference with his skin you should try it and you will see the results.
Savannah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this because my boyfriend had it and I had ran out of mine.
This stuff gives me the smoothest shave for my legs. Just a drop or two is enough for each leg so the container lasts forever. I'm never switching back.
Tabby R.
Tampa
My husband uses this because his skin gets very sensitive to other shaving creams and he has to shave daily for work. And let's face t nobody fully respects a cop that looks like he is going thru puberty. This works well enough. He still gets occasional pimples but I feel like this works the best for him
Jonnathan B.
Niagara Falls, NY
This is an awesome shaving cream! I am cursed with baby sensitive skin; so being able to use this product without resorting to go to the sensitive skin label was a tremendous plus. Makes shaving great again. Also helps the blades glide effortlessly without the razor bumps. Overall wonderful product.
Anna C.
Boynton Beach
 my brothers use this to shave their faces.  after using the shaving cream they will not go back to using anything else. They believe that the shaving cream is one of the best shaving cream is on the market. Once they're done shaving there is a very nice smell that stays on their face
Dania M.
This is my favorite shaving creams it leaves my legs so smooth and doesn't cause razor bumps! I love it ive used it since I was in 7th grade it's leaves your eye skin smooth I find men's products usually work better than women's! I highly recommend and it's pretty affordable!
Nevaeh F.
Chicago
So shhhhhhhhhhhhh i use this it is way better than womens shaving cream  but it dose have a really strong sent i dont recomend for sensitive skin but all the rest of the skin types definitely a great nuy i am going to most likely buy this again and it is a phenomenal price