BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash

Neutrogena® Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash

Neutrogena® Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash

Can this help me I've got spots and tried most creams and daily washes. Will this help get spot free?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Tyiebbe W.
San Diego, CA
Neutrogena® Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash uploaded by Tyiebbe W.
Neutrogena® Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash uploaded by Tyiebbe W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Neutrogena for men is a good product . With my black skin it clears the blackheads out and makes my facial so smooth like and smells good on my skin . I been using for 6years now. The bottle is a reasonable price at Walmart for 5-7 dollars, target 7 dollars or CVS about the same price . It last me month of use. Excellent product I like be brand ambassador be for product to.
Greg C.
Glendale Luke Afb, AZ
Didn't work for me. It just severely drys my skin out. Would not recommend this product
Trevin H.
Clarksville, IN
Neutrogena's Acne Wash is a great product that has helped me to eliminate my facial acne after just a few uses. I would recommend this product to anyone with a similar issue that isn't quite bad enough to see a Dermatologist for.
Heidy M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
a product for men that leaves the skin clean and exfoliated preventing acne. cleanses thoroughly and does not dry out the skin
Brian A.
Neutrogena® Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash uploaded by Brian A.
"Well this one isn't terrible!" @Magicalbrunette said as she rifled through my bathroom inspecting my skin care products. My wife had suggested she do so and it was rather embarrassing. Like your doctor who you've been BSing about eating kale showing up unexpectedly and finding your pantry full of Twinkies and Spam. Still it was a necessary experience, MB knows her stuff, is incapable of lying, and is about as subtle as a sherman tank with her opinions. Not terrible eh? Its a start. Dark grey packaging lets you know this is for Men. Orange. Orange means anti acne apparently. Wife approves of the smell. Clear with a handsoap like texture. Lots of lather, leaves skin feeling a bit dry and tight. After a week of using the product definitely reduced the severity and appearance of the stubborn acne on my chin area. See before (gray suit) and after photos. Unfortunately the product is just too drying. I developed face dandruff. I could just brush my face and a little flurry of dried skin would just dust off. Probably wouldn't be terrible if used once a day with lots of good moisturizer but I think it's time for me to move on.
stefany A.
Stockton, CA
Neutrogena® Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash uploaded by stefany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best product i ever have now my skin is so soft and smells so so good. I Recommend it , You won't regret it. Neutrogena® Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
Although this did help my husbands acne improve fairly fast, it irritates his skin leaving it red and bumpy. I would not recommend this if you have sensitive skin.
Kitty B.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Bought this for hubby a little while back, was the only thing I could find last min... & guess what? He loved it! & now it's his only fave wash he uses.. :)
Francesca R.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Works great on my husband since he started using it he has seen a difference is now a couple of years he uses it and he needs it less and less so I guess it’s doing the job
Torii P.
Citrus Spgs, FL
Neutrogena® Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash uploaded by Torii P.
I bought this for my husband who now swears by this product. He had acne prominently on his jawline area. After a week of using this there was such a difference! Always a repurchase when he runs out!