BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena?? Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash.
New.
Clears breakouts and helps prevent new ones.
Salicylic acid acne treatment.
5.1 fl oz [150ml]. see more...

• Can this help me I've got spots and tried most creams and daily w...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Bailey M.
Palm Bay
My boyfriend got me hook on this product. We go between this and the blue one. I swear by it and it has kept my skin from breaking out. It doesnt over dry me and also doesnt leave me oil. I love this product and think its perfect! Super easy to use and lasts a long time.
Bryan S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this and it has minimized my acne. I had horrible skin and then I used this and I would hardly break out. I bought it from Wal-Mart and it was not expensive. It has a nice citrus smell to it and it is really effective.
April D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this stuff for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it he washes his face everyday with this stuff he says it works really well with a oil face he says it leaves his face feeling soft and shiney and he hasn't got one pimple from using this new awesome stuff
Essance M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought for my brother . Playing four different summer sports leave his face oily and agitated but he swears this product removes all dirt and grim leaving him to feel refreshed !
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend bought this product and seemed to like it. He hardly uses it but he's never had a acne problem. His face always stays nice a clear without using any type of product.
Lorena L.
Pensacola, FL
No lo uso constantemente porque no sufro de Anne severo pero es muy buen limpiador esta marca es excelente a mi me gustan muchos todos sus productos porque son muy eficaces los recomiendo!
Desiree S.
This definitely clears up trouble areas and black heads. My pores get clogged with dirt due to daily activities and gym sweat. So this helps to wash out those areas.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me and my two teens use this to combat acne.. I've been using it for years I rarely have a breakout.. Only around that time if the month. I totally recommend!! 👍
jarrett j.
DeLand, FL
This is a great product! Has worked great for me. I have been using this product for about 6 months and it has cleared up my face in about a week and ever since it's just been smooth clear skin. If you are thinking about this product and not sure, BUY IT NOW!!! It's more the worth it for sure! I.M.O best face cleanser on the market PERIOD
Amber N.
Mount Morris , Mi
Had my boyfriend use this product, i loved the smell of it and so did he. I thought it would work a little better than most acne wash due to the fact that this one is designed for men, although it did not work nearly as good as either of us thought it would. Its just one more face wash that doesn't work as good as it is advertised.
Can this help me I've got spots and tried most creams and daily washes. Will this help get spot free?