Neutrogena® Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash uploaded by Torii P.Neutrogena® Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash uploaded by Rositsa D.Neutrogena® Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash uploaded by Aracely M.

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our powerful oil-free men’s acne face wash helps with current breakouts as well as prevent new ones. Its gentle formula cleans deep into pores to minimize breakouts while also working to clear up your skin.

• Softens facial hair before shaving
  • Eliminates oil
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)

HOW TO USE

• Cleanse twice a day.
  • Wet face with warm water.
  • Apply to hands, add warm water and massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment)

Inactive ingredients

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Yellow 5, Red 40

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings
For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: Cleanse twice a day. Wet face with warm water. Apply to hands, add warm water and massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information Store at Room Temperature.

• Can this help me I've got spots and tried most creams and...1 Answers
Melani P.
I bought this for my husband because he was complaining that he felt like he was getting a break out. He hasn’t complained about if it works or not, but after a week or so he didn’t use it any more, so I don’t think it was working for him.
Guadalupe Z.
I get this for m bf whenver he feels like he is breaking out, he works outside so he sometimes feels like dust and dirt pollutes his skin and causes breakouts so tgis product has really helped him with that. Its affordable and you can find it almost everywhere!
Erick R.
Bronx, NY
It’s really cleans your face without drying your skin. I got this at my local rite it aid because of the nice packaging and how it was directed for men. If had nice packaging if it was cheaper it would be nicer.
Louis H.
21158
This product helps a lot with acne. I like how it is meant for men and helps keep my face nice and clear. I would recommend to any guy that is looking for a good daily face wash.
Michelle K.
Imperial Beach, CA
I bought this for my husband because he kept getting breakouts. He would normally just use whatever face wash I had on hand but we all know woman and men tend to have different skin just as all people in general have different skin. And since I always used a more gentle cleanser I figured he might need something more catered to his own needs. This is an amazing face wash that has really helped and almost completely stopped his breakouts.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
My husband uses this stuff and it's great! I made him get this because he was just using men's body wash on his face! He picked this out and he noticed a difference in his skin. He washes his face daily with it and bought two more bottles. It's a gentle yet effective cleaner which is perfect and it's not heavily scented.
Torii P.
New York
I bought this for my husband who now swears by this product. He had acne prominently on his jawline area. After a week of using this there was such a difference! Always a repurchase when he runs out!
Bailey M.
Palm Bay
My boyfriend got me hook on this product. We go between this and the blue one. I swear by it and it has kept my skin from breaking out. It doesnt over dry me and also doesnt leave me oil. I love this product and think its perfect! Super easy to use and lasts a long time.
Makenzie G.
I use to have really oil skin and my acne was out of control until I started using this product. I've noticed that my oily facial areas are not as bad as they use to be and my acne has died down a lot. Using the product completely changed my life.
Guadalupe F.
Fairburn, GA
I tried so much for my acne to go away, and this product barely helped me. It didn't really meet my expectations but my sister uses it and it works. It's at a good value, don't recommended, but it all depends how your skin is to be honest.
Can this help me I've got spots and tried most creams and daily washes. Will this help get spot free?