Neutrogena® Men Sensitive Skin Shave Cream uploaded by Cheryl M.

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Is daily shaving still leaving your skin feeling raw and sensitive? Our thick, men’s shaving cream for sensitive skin is specially formulated to help calm, soothe and protect skin from regular shaving irritation. The Pro-Soothe® Technology also provides superior protection against razor bumps and ingrown hairs. So lather up!

• Clean-rinsing
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Dye Free

How to Use:

• Unlike shave foams and gels, a thin layer is all you need.
  • Massage a quarter size amount on wet skin and neck.
  • Shave.
  • Rinse razor blade with hot water periodically.

Water, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Methyl Gluceth-20, Isoceteth-20, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone PEG-8 Benzoate, Linoleamidopropyl Dimethylamine Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

Nicole A.
Justin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried this instead of my normal shaving cream, products very watery, which means i used way more than I was intended to. It helped create a smoothe glide for my razor but I will not repurchase. Affordable $3.93 at Walmart and a very manly scent.
Jerrica G.
['Hampton', 'VA'], VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves this shaving cream. He has really sensitive skin that breaks out and this is the only shaving cream that works for him. I also use it for my sensitive skin and it works better than other products.
Cheryl M.
Sullivan, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Neutrogena Men Sensitive Skin Shave Cream with Pro-Soothe Technology has worked very well for my son. The scent is subtle but slightly spicy. Unlike traditional shaving creams, a quarter size amount is enough for a complete shave. In addition it is oil-free, dye-free and non-comedogenic. In the end, my son gets a clean, close shave and he is happy with it.
Amanda C.
Lake Isabella, CA
I just bought this a few weeks back for my boyfriend... he loves shaving stuff! Well I've grown fond of being able to shave his face for him! I used this on his face and absolutely hated it! It didn't cream up, just got all runny and didn't really help the shaving process at all. Least to say we went back to his original!
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband is in the military and shaves every morning. This is a great product for sensitive skin. He said it leaves his face soft and smooth and he never gets skin irritation since he began using Neutrogena sensitive shave cream!
Giovanni R.
Alhambra, CA
This product was alright. It was not great but it was not horrible either. One thing I didn't like about this product is that it is not foamy like other shaving cream brands it was sort of like gel and I didn't like it.
Renee S.
I tried using this for my armpits, as I would always end up with razor burn. Didn't work for me. Works well for my boyfriend though, hence the three stars.
katherine a.
I never tried this product so I want to try to using to see how is work in my skin  because I have acne and I think this product is can help me
Anyela D.
Best product :) im very happy using this product because it leaves my legs/skin moisturize ❤❤Neutrogena® Men Skin Clearing Shave Cream
Irma M.
Temecula , Ca
I had bought this for my husband and instead used to shave my legs I loved it. Doesn't dry your skin leaves them soft