Neutrogena® Men Sensitive Skin Shave Cream uploaded by Mariangel C.Neutrogena® Men Sensitive Skin Shave Cream uploaded by Cheryl M.

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Is daily shaving still leaving your skin feeling raw and sensitive? Our thick, men’s shaving cream for sensitive skin is specially formulated to help calm, soothe and protect skin from regular shaving irritation. The Pro-Soothe® Technology also provides superior protection against razor bumps and ingrown hairs. So lather up!

• Clean-rinsing
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Dye Free

How to Use:

• Unlike shave foams and gels, a thin layer is all you need.
  • Massage a quarter size amount on wet skin and neck.
  • Shave.
  • Rinse razor blade with hot water periodically.

Water, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Methyl Gluceth-20, Isoceteth-20, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone PEG-8 Benzoate, Linoleamidopropyl Dimethylamine Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

Nidia H.
Woodlake, CA
I got this from my local Walmart, even though it’s for men. It doesn’t prevent any ingrown hairs like it claims. It does help the razor glide more easily, but other than that it’s pretty average. I’m pretty sure you can find better ones. I wouldn’t really recommend it :( Neutrogena® Men Sensitive Skin Shave Cream
Felix R.
chicago
I've been using the Razor Defense Scrub for a few years now, so I obviously think this is a great product. However, I'm fed up with the packaging. Once you've used about 75% of the tube, it's hard plastic makes it very difficult to get any more out. You can tell that there's more, but you have to bend and squeeze the tube every which way to get it out. To make it worse, the cap does not just screw off. You have to pry it off which is no easy feat in the shower. If the packaging had softer plastic (like the Invigorating Face Wash) it would be 200% better.

✔ Yes, I recommend this product.
Luzvith H.
Mi esposo está fascinado con este producto, ya que su tez es muy delicado en lo que respecta al afeitado, después de prpbar este producto no se detuvo a usarlo cada vez que tiene que afeitarse la cara, se alojó todo menos esta crema de afeitado. Totalmente recomendable utilizarlo con confianza
Stephanie R.
Gainesville
So I actually use this to shave my legs with because I have ultra sensitive skin and always get razor burn. This was a lifesaver and makes me actually enjoying shaving my legs again instead of dreading it. So ladies, you can use this for that as well not just for men's faces !
Aric A.
Kettering, OH
A little bit goes a long way, and it is very effective. I do not feel the need to use after shave following shaving, and the smell is very good. It is a good value for the price listed. It is my go-to shave cream. I definitely would recommend.
Nicole A.
Justin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried this instead of my normal shaving cream, products very watery, which means i used way more than I was intended to. It helped create a smoothe glide for my razor but I will not repurchase. Affordable $3.93 at Walmart and a very manly scent.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My fiancé has super sensitive, acne prone, acne scarred skin with pretty coarse facial hair. So finding products great for him is hard. With the minimal shaving he does this product prevents irritation and allows for a close shave.
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
This shave cream is perfect for sensitive skin. Met my expectations very well. And I am usually picky! I liked the packaging. Good value..not pricey at all! Everyone should try this. I will buy this product again.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves this shaving cream. He has really sensitive skin that breaks out and this is the only shaving cream that works for him. I also use it for my sensitive skin and it works better than other products.
Angile B.
Indianapolis
I love this shave cream!! I use it everywhere. It's some of the best shaving cream for sensitive skin, leaving little to no resort bumps on any body part. I was not disappointed in this product at all.

back