Neutrogena® Men Sensitive Skin Post Shave Balm uploaded by nicole r.

BY NEUTROGENA #15 in After Shave

Neutrogena Men Sensitive Skin Post Shave Balm.Neutrogena® Men Sensitive Skin Post Shave Balm. With Pro-Soothe™ technology.Calms and soothes sensitive skin on contact.With Pro-Soothe™ technology to help prevent redness, razor bumps and ingrown hairs.Skin looks and feels healthy and comfortable.Oil free.Alcohol free.

Neutrogena Men Sensitive Skin Post Shave Balm:

• Calms and soothes sensitive skin on contact
  • Pro-Soothe Technology helps to prevent redness, razor bumps and ingrown hairs
  • Helps skin to look and feel healthy
  • Oil and alcohol free
  • Men's shave balm size: 3.4 fl oz

Warnings:

Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.

Ingredients: Water, C-12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Seed Extract, Polyacrylamide, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Squalane, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol, Cetyl Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Dipropylene Glycol, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Laureth-7, Sodium Pca, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, BHT, Sorbitol, Proline, Trideceth-6, Tanacetum Parthenium (Feverfew) Leaf/Flower/Stem Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Ext. Violet 2, Blue 1, Red 40, Fragrance.

Directions:

Instructions: Shake well. Apply to face And neck after shaving or if skin needs moisture.

Buy on Amazon
Nakita T.
Burlington, KY
I use this for my daily primer before my foundation. I know its a men's product but it really does work!  I have also used this after waxing my eyebrows to soothe the skin a bit. It does not irritate my skin or cause breakouts at all. I will continue to purchase.
Shantel M.
Bridgeport
I typically use this after I shave, it definitely helps reduce razor bumps and in grown hair. I tried this because it's for men's and men's products tend to work better. I definitely recommending using this.
Paige P.
Cambridge
This protected my skin very well , I recommend , gives you a slight tan without damaging skin, smooth and package came in great and cheap ! Great for tanning and in the sun even available in Walmart !!
Jayda K.
I didn't use this product as a post shave balm I actually used it as a primer. It smells a little manly but it did make my makeup last longer! My husband frequently buys this stuff and he loves it too.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
My husband loves this product! He has a very sensitive face and easily gets razor burn!!

This has been a game changer! Love this product. Great smell and saves his sweet face.

Y'all we moved recently to a new house and I hadn't found my razor yet so I used his and got a horrendous razor burn. I tried essential oils, I tried aloe gel, but it was this stuff that gave my arm pits the best relief! This has my vote!!
Heather G.
Actually ran out of my  ususal lotion that I use before putting on my makeup and desperate, grabbed my husband's post shave balm. I was so surprised! This turns out to be better than most lotions I've used. I actually wound up using it up on him! I couldn't have been more surprised at how moisturized and soft my skin felt. I actually bought another one just for me ;)
Ashleigh B.
Wheeling, WV
Okay I'm a female, no I do not use it after I shave my face. Lol
It is an amazing primer and works as a duel product because it moisturizers. Not only does it have the two perks previously mentioned, it also prevents acne and works wonders with sensitive skin.
After reading dozens of beauty blogs I discovered this little trick. I will forever use this product.
Juan M.
Ceres
This is one of the only post shave balms I use. It's a good value being only about 5 of 6 bucks. It comes in a box but the actual product is a glass bottle that is durable. It works for what it is used for. I shape my beard with a straight edge razor and this balm helps with skin irritation and soften the prickly hairs that are felt. Overall will definitely buy again!
Sara L.
I bought this for my brother because he has really sensitive skin when he shaves . When he tried this he was able to use it with out the irritation and could use it more then once in one week with out his skin breaking out . And it was a good price it wasn't to expensive , and worked better then the expensive items he had tried in the past
Tessa E.
I used this as a makeup primer. Completely loved how it appeared under my makeup, which usually would become patchy within 5 hours. Unfortunately my skin reacted poorly and I broke out within two uses and it had to go back to the store, but i would still recommend giving it a shot