Neutrogena® Men Sensitive Skin Post Shave Balm uploaded by nicole r.

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Men Sensitive Skin Post Shave Balm.Neutrogena® Men Sensitive Skin Post Shave Balm. With Pro-Soothe™ technology.Calms and soothes sensitive skin on contact.With Pro-Soothe™ technology to help prevent redness, razor bumps and ingrown hairs.Skin looks and feels healthy and comfortable.Oil free.Alcohol free.

Neutrogena Men Sensitive Skin Post Shave Balm:

• Calms and soothes sensitive skin on contact
  • Pro-Soothe Technology helps to prevent redness, razor bumps and ingrown hairs
  • Helps skin to look and feel healthy
  • Oil and alcohol free
  • Men's shave balm size: 3.4 fl oz

Warnings:

Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.

Ingredients: Water, C-12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Seed Extract, Polyacrylamide, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Squalane, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol, Cetyl Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Dipropylene Glycol, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Laureth-7, Sodium Pca, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, BHT, Sorbitol, Proline, Trideceth-6, Tanacetum Parthenium (Feverfew) Leaf/Flower/Stem Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Ext. Violet 2, Blue 1, Red 40, Fragrance.

Directions:

Instructions: Shake well. Apply to face And neck after shaving or if skin needs moisture.

Buy on Amazon
Heather G.
Actually ran out of my  ususal lotion that I use before putting on my makeup and desperate, grabbed my husband's post shave balm. I was so surprised! This turns out to be better than most lotions I've used. I actually wound up using it up on him! I couldn't have been more surprised at how moisturized and soft my skin felt. I actually bought another one just for me ;)
Juan M.
Ceres
This is one of the only post shave balms I use. It's a good value being only about 5 of 6 bucks. It comes in a box but the actual product is a glass bottle that is durable. It works for what it is used for. I shape my beard with a straight edge razor and this balm helps with skin irritation and soften the prickly hairs that are felt. Overall will definitely buy again!
Sara L.
I bought this for my brother because he has really sensitive skin when he shaves . When he tried this he was able to use it with out the irritation and could use it more then once in one week with out his skin breaking out . And it was a good price it wasn't to expensive , and worked better then the expensive items he had tried in the past
Tessa E.
I used this as a makeup primer. Completely loved how it appeared under my makeup, which usually would become patchy within 5 hours. Unfortunately my skin reacted poorly and I broke out within two uses and it had to go back to the store, but i would still recommend giving it a shot
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Amberly W.
Hernando, FL
This may sound crazy but I am inlove with using this product as a makeup primer! Its silicon feel leaves my skin slightly tacky but really makes my makeup LOCK in! ive noticed my makeup setting so beautifully throughout the day even when working 12 hour shifts! Im absolutely obsessed with this product!
deanna m.
Essex fells
Used this as a primer before I put on makeup. although it was targeted for men originally a lot of women have found it makes makeup stay on long lasting and the smell is great. Makes the skin feel right and luminous. No room for improvement in my person opinion
Madeline A.
I actually use this as a primer for makeup...oops! Glycerin helps adhere makeup to the skin, cheap alternative to a high end primer. Very effective in terms of priming. I purchased mine at Walmart for a pretty cheap price. Would reccomend to fellow makeup wearers
Ciera B.
My husband loves this post shave balm. It is great for men with sensitive skin, if you get irritation post shaving you should definitely look into this gentle product. You get a lot of product for a little price!
Shantel M.
Bridgeport
I typically use this after I shave, it definitely helps reduce razor bumps and in grown hair. I tried this because it's for men's and men's products tend to work better. I definitely recommending using this.