Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersNeutrogena
Neutrogena Men Sensitive Skin Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Neutrogena® Men Sensitive Skin Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30

With Pro-Soothe™ Technology Soothes and hydrates on contact, with advanced UVA/UVB protection. The fast absorbing, non-greasy formula soothes, hydrates, and protects on contact, for smooth, comfortable, healthy looking skin. Pro-Soothe™ Technology , a unique combination of naturally derived ingredients, soothes, heals, and moisturizes dry, sensitive skin. Helioplex®, an advanced patented sunscreen complex, penetrates six layers of surface skin for broad spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays. Lightweight Oil Free Dye-Free Skin Care Tip :  Use Neutrogena Men® Sensitive Skin Shave Cream and Neutrogena Men® Sensitive Skin Post Shave Balm for advanced shaving protection. Questions? ;

De quanto em quanto tempo devo retocar o hidratante? quero um para meu pai, porem ele nao é muito cuidadoso com retoques .. :/
Start your review of Neutrogena® Men Sensitive Skin Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My husband swears by this stuff! He has very sensitive skin that can also be oily. This product does not cause him to break out, and also helps soften up his beard. in reviews
This is a great product that works great for my skin. I have really dry skin on my face, but cannot use oily products otherwise I break out. I do not break out from this one. in reviews
Crystal O.
Newark, NJ
I make my dad use this because his face is very very oily and sensitive. He moisturizers his fave daily so it works great when he washes then uses this product
Manuel Alejandro V.
Borger, TX
I am a baseball player so this product suits for me i really like how it felts not that greasy As i expected
Dwight H.
Gainesville, FL
Love this brand. I will be always be an avid buyer of Neutrogena. Loved the cleaning pads too
haylee W.
Kennewick, WA
Worked very well for my boyfriend! He loved the smell of it and it did its job very nicely so we will continue to buy this product even though we both enjoy trying new things, but when we find something we love, we stick with it!!! Definitely a must try, hopefully it works for you!
Julia P.
Winter Garden, FL
I bought this moisturizer for my brother. I kept seeing him steal my moisturizers so I ventured out and found this! He loves it. He has combination to oily skin and it leaves his skin feeling and looking hydrated without the access oils that other moisturizers have given him. It also has spf 30 which is great for everyday use a sunscreen and moisturizer in one. Overall he loves it & I'm happy I have my moisturizer back!
Gustavo G.
Irving, TX
I love this product because i have to stay to many time on the sun and this help me for my skin and is oil free
Nicole C.
Manitowoc, WI
We are currently renovating our home and my husband was having a bad reaction to the weather drying his face out. He was getting red blotchy dry skin and I bought this on a whim and am so so so pleased ! His face cleared up over night! And He uses it nightly to keep his skin smooth! He is extra kissable now!
Antonio D.
Wisconsin
It’s great it’s great it’s great it’s just the best I can what else can I say I can’t live without them
Ryan S.
Rockingham, NC
I love this product because it has spf and it is moisturizing to my skin. I always use when I know that I will be out in the sun for long periods of time, the smell isn’t anything I’d write home about, I’d prefer something with no fragrance, but I’m sure some guys like the smell.
Brittany H.
Huntsville, AL
My husband uses this product and loves it. He has oily skin and is prone to pimples and he swears by this moisturizer. He uses it every morning after the shower and finds it very effective as an SPF as he is outside sometimes at work. Yes, we will buy again.