Skin CareFacial SkincareFace ScrubsNeutrogena
Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Face Scrub

Neutrogena® Men Razor Defense™ Face Scrub

Neutrogena® Men Razor Defense™ Face Scrub

Does this work? And is it good for sensitive skin? Is it worth the money? My husband always says he wants it but I’ve been hesitant to buy it.
Does this have a really strong smell ?
Does it work? Does it really clean out your pores and reduce razor burn?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Men Razor Defense™ Face Scrub!
Yocasta M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love how my face feels after i wash it and it really meets my expectations
I love how my face feels after i wash it and it really meets my expectations
jesus T.
Oakland, CA
This is a really god creme for your face. It can be used as shaving creme and makes your face smooth.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
My boyfriend loves this stuff. He would always get bumps after shaving and he has to shave so often, we had to find something. This has helped him so much. Bumps are gone!
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Neutrogena® Men Razor Defense™ Face Scrub uploaded by Destini B.
This is the best face wash I’ve ever bought for my husband. It leaves his skin smooth and clear for a perfect shave! This will always be his go to favorite!!
Emily G.
Atlanta, GA
As a woman my dr recommended this to help deal with my dry and sensitive skin on my dry and sensitive skin. Leaves skin feeling moisturized and smells great.
Jackyy G.
Milwaukee, WI
According to my husband this is the best thing in the world thats been made. its a must have for him.
Jack H.
Poynette, WI
Works great for a not so dirty face. I needed something a little better than soap, so I tried this and stuck with it
Nestor C.
Bladensburg, MD
Exfolia bastante bien mi cara no es para nada agresivo no me irrita ni deja mi piel reseca, lo utilizo una vez por semana y me va perfecto
Megan H.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Target
I bought this for my man, and he liked it! The smell is great, and it’s does scrub away the dirt, but left his skin dry after a couple of weeks. I would suggest using a moisturizer too!
Pretty I.
Indianapolis, IN
This product has left me speechless. This is apart of my daily skincare routine. It definitely met my expectations.