BY NEUTROGENA

Cleanse your skin while conditioning it against razor irritation with Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Face Scrub. This exfoliating scrub helps condition your skin and soften your facial hair for a closer, less irritating shave. Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Face Scrub has a gentle formula that is dye-free and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

• 4.2-fluid ounce tube of face scrub
  • Helps clean deeply for smoother skin
  • Helps condition skin against razor irritation
  • Helps soften facial hair for an easier, closer shave
  • Dye-free

Ingredients: Water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glycol distearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, linoleamidopropyl PG dimonium chloride phosphate, polyethylene, tocopheryl acetate, soybean (glycine soja) seed extract, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, menthyl lactate, microcrystalline wax, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum, ferric ferrocyanide, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide, fragrance.

Directions:

Instructions: Rub a dime size amount into wet skin. Massage gently. Rinse thoroughly.Use once a day, especially before shaving.

Jose L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this scrub. My face feels so clean when I use it. Not just that, but it does defend you from razor burns. I recommend this to guys who have problems after shaving. Plus it leaves your face feeling fresh and clean
Amy L.
Dallas
My husband loves this face wash! He has razor bumps all the time well using this he says helps with that and keeps his face feeling clean and fresh all day! It's very gentle on his skin and definitely worth it
Kerry A.
my boyfriend uses this and i borrow it all the time. It works well and makes my skin feel very fresh and lcean . the smell is a little too chemically for me personally but it works well!!
Carmen J.
Henderson
Having sensitive skin leaves the task of having a close shave without skin irritation almost non existent until I started using Neutrogen Men's Razor Defense. My close shaved skin would feel great for the first day and then become itchy when I used other products, but this works great for me and I will continue using it.
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
Me and my husband first got together he wasn't really into skin care. But some of my regiment has started to rub off on him and this is one that he recently purchased and really loves! He likes the way it gets like the grease and grime out of his skin and leaves his skin feeling refreshed.
Lynn B.
1,027 reviews
My fiancé bought this and I decided to try it bit has a creamy texture with very little exfoliators. I can’t see how it works that well given the lack of exfoliators. It smells nice and moisturized the skin. Don’t get scarred off by the label for men. I’m not sure of the cost. There are better exfoliating products for your face.
Kristen B.
I got this for my husband to try and he LOVES it. He has always got razor burn and acne from shaving so when I stumbled across this I got super curious if it would actually works, and to our surprise it cleared up his face within a week! He uses this every other day and has said he is so happy I found this for him.
Andres R.
Austin, TX
Great product and it feels great on the face. Very easy on the skin and really leaves it feeling refresh and clean! I would definitely recommend using especially after shaving as to prevent any razor burns or small pimples to pop up.
Cami G.
My husband loved this. Didn't have a strong smell what so ever. Simple and easy packaging but I love pumps so a pump would be nice and yes it met his expectations. He uses it daily. I'm going to buy some right this second.
Alexa W.
Gadsden, AL
My husband loves this face wash. It keeps his skin clean without drying it out and it smells so good too. He’s been using it for a while now and intends to keep doing so. It’s definitely affordable and lasts for quite a while.

Target