BY NEUTROGENA

Prevents razor bumps and cuts Protects and makes skin less prone to irritation Safe for sensitive skin. Neutrogena Men; Shave your way to healthier-looking skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
so my boyfriend loves the way this smells and leaves him skin feeling so fresh and smooth. this is definitely a product that needs to be purchased more often
Stormy K.
Stormy K.
My boyfriend has sensitive skin, so I looked into buying this product for him. He's always struggled with sensitive skin, oily skin, etc. He works out in the heat all day, which can seriously irritate an already irritated shaven area. This works magic, and I would love to get him some more.
Xtina B.
Xtina B.
Denton, TX
Yo i know this product is for men but i love using it because it works so freaking well! it has saved me from cutting myself or getting razor burn so many times. It's also really comfortable and leaves the skin feeling soft. You can find it at a drug store for a pretty reasonable price
ĒŠmË f.
ĒŠmË f.
i used this on my armpits and my legs, and it works wonders! i only cut myself once for about a month. it smells amazing and makes my skin super smooth. it was great for my really really sensitive skin, and would definitely recommend for people with sensitive or bumpy skin there.
Bailey P.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Taresa S.
Taresa S.
Columbus
I really love all their products makes your face smooth and leaves your face feeling even and dry. I don't like when my face feels oily so I love these products because you don't have to worry about your face feeling that bodily through out the day the price is not to high
Aditya V.
Aditya V.
This shaving gel is extremely high quality. The smell is very neutral which is very important for me when it comes to shaving gels. The gel creates a good amount of lather and moisturizes the skin very well. I would especially recommend this gel if you have dry skin.
Karina A.
Karina A.
I have not personally used this item but my brother uses it all the time. He loves it. He hates his facial hair so he is always shaving and he says this works great leaves his face feeling nice and fresh. Buys it over and over & always recommends it to others
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
My husband tried this for his shaving. He has a hard time with razor burn and bumps. The hair on his face is thick and can definitely be hard to get a good shave. This didn't seem to make a difference in how good his skin looked or felt after shaving.
Micajah C.
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
So I know it says for men BUT I used this.. how you might ask is m after I apply hair to he the extra hairs off I take this shaving cream and a razor and go behind and get up the access hair on my legs and arms. It works great!! I recommend for everyone to use. Not just men.