BY NEUTROGENA

Prevents razor bumps and cuts Protects and makes skin less prone to irritation Safe for sensitive skin. Neutrogena Men; Shave your way to healthier-looking skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aditya V.
This shaving gel is extremely high quality. The smell is very neutral which is very important for me when it comes to shaving gels. The gel creates a good amount of lather and moisturizes the skin very well. I would especially recommend this gel if you have dry skin.
Brittany A.
Dothan, AL
Makes my legs SO smooth! No razor burn! Has a strong smell but it can be covered by some lotion. The price is okay, super effective. Love the smoothness. Available in so many stores! Love the availability. You should totally check this product out!
Courtney H.
Sheffield, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fiancé loves this stuff and it doesn't irritate his skin whatsoever. It has a nice smell and this is actually his second bottle. He loves the formula and longevity of this so I'll be getting him tons more!
Mariela 🍦.
Baldwin Park
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this one before and I do recommend it, but i honestly just use conditioner to shave because it makes my legs smoother and I enjoy that better it gives it that nice smooth effect but yes I would recommend this product
Jose C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This right here Omg Yooo Omgggg its the best. I didnt use to like shaving cream but this lroduct worked so well with my face its fast easy and there isn't anymore.bumps it really worked out..
Joey M.
North Bergen, NJ
 Usually when I shave I get these red bumps that I'm really ashamed of. After using this product they seem to have diminished. I'm glad I found something that works for my problem.
Ronette G.
Dodge City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always so bi curious with products for men...so I bought this for my husband and used it when I shaved my legs and it works wonderfully..my husband as well gives it a 5star
Stormy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend has sensitive skin, so I looked into buying this product for him. He's always struggled with sensitive skin, oily skin, etc. He works out in the heat all day, which can seriously irritate an already irritated shaven area. This works magic, and I would love to get him some more.
Xtina B.
Denton, TX
Yo i know this product is for men but i love using it because it works so freaking well! it has saved me from cutting myself or getting razor burn so many times. It's also really comfortable and leaves the skin feeling soft. You can find it at a drug store for a pretty reasonable price
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.