BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our Oil-free Multi-beneficial Men’s Shave Gel Is Fortified With Glycerin And A Specifically Designed Blend Of Conditioners And Skin Soothing Ingredients. So It Not Only Helps Prevent Razor Bumps And Cuts, It Also Boosts Skin's Resistance To Razor Irritation.

Dye-free
For Even Sensitive Skin
How To Use

Massage Onto Wet Face And Neck.
Shave.
Rinse Razor Blade With Hot Water Periodically.

Ingredients
Water, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Methyl Gluceth-20, Sorbitan Stearate, Isopentane, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Sunflower Seed Oil Glyceride, Isobutane, Dimethicone PEG-8 Benzoate, Linoleamidopropyl Dimethylamine Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyciner Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyl MethylCellulose, Fragrance, Panthenol, Tocopherol Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice

• I buy this Shave Gel last month buy i dont know if this Gel is fo...3 Answers
Aditya V.
This shaving gel is extremely high quality. The smell is very neutral which is very important for me when it comes to shaving gels. The gel creates a good amount of lather and moisturizes the skin very well. I would especially recommend this gel if you have dry skin.
Brittany A.
Dothan, AL
Makes my legs SO smooth! No razor burn! Has a strong smell but it can be covered by some lotion. The price is okay, super effective. Love the smoothness. Available in so many stores! Love the availability. You should totally check this product out!
Mariela 🍦.
Baldwin Park
I got this one before and I do recommend it, but i honestly just use conditioner to shave because it makes my legs smoother and I enjoy that better it gives it that nice smooth effect but yes I would recommend this product
Stormy K.
My boyfriend has sensitive skin, so I looked into buying this product for him. He's always struggled with sensitive skin, oily skin, etc. He works out in the heat all day, which can seriously irritate an already irritated shaven area. This works magic, and I would love to get him some more.
Xtina B.
Denton, TX
Yo i know this product is for men but i love using it because it works so freaking well! it has saved me from cutting myself or getting razor burn so many times. It's also really comfortable and leaves the skin feeling soft. You can find it at a drug store for a pretty reasonable price
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
So I know it says for men BUT I used this.. how you might ask is m after I apply hair to he the extra hairs off I take this shaving cream and a razor and go behind and get up the access hair on my legs and arms. It works great!! I recommend for everyone to use. Not just men.
Karina A.
I have not personally used this item but my brother uses it all the time. He loves it. He hates his facial hair so he is always shaving and he says this works great leaves his face feeling nice and fresh. Buys it over and over & always recommends it to others
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
My husband tried this for his shaving. He has a hard time with razor burn and bumps. The hair on his face is thick and can definitely be hard to get a good shave. This didn't seem to make a difference in how good his skin looked or felt after shaving.
Maria B.
Morristown
My husband tried this and it became his favorite after that! It is not pricey and very effective! I really recommend it to friends and family since it is gentle on the skin and leaves skin very soft and fresh! Nothing to improve about this product
Alberto N.
I buy this Shave Gel last month buy i dont know if this Gel is for all types of skin somebody knows if this Gel is good for oily skin?