Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Face Scrub uploaded by mo j.Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Face Scrub uploaded by mo j.Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Face Scrub uploaded by Cynthia N.

BY NEUTROGENA

Making your skin less sensitive to shaving is as easy as washing your face. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nora S.
Columbus, OH
This is the first scrub I ever managed to make my boyfriend use! He really likes it; it's gentle but still efficient. The scent is ok; it's quite "manly" which keeps me from borrowing this, but for him it works. Overall a great product; I'm sure we'll buy it again.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
These are the bomb.com! They leave your face clean and polished. My face felt like a baby's bottom. Its great for people with redness as well because it seemed to help circulate the blood flow lessening the redness in my face. I would recommend this product 100%
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
I love this scrub for myself! I'm pretty sure the only reason it's really for men is because of the scent. Yes, it would help exfoliate before shaving, but this is awesome for a girl's exfoliant as well!
John F.
Canton, GA
This stuff is great to use at night to help scrub all the dirt and oil from the day out of your skin. Works great with the neutragena face wash and lotion. Ten out of ten, I would recommend this product.
jacob e.
Temple, GA
Great product for the price really fights the razor burns i get from shaving. also it is a little bit pricey from where i get it from and yes has nice packaging as well.
Angel V.
El Paso, TX
Loose skin really smooth takes off all hair is good for man and I was not allergic to it I recommend it for all guys I would buy it again
Alejandra G.
It's such a good product , really leaves your skin so smooth afterwards (: I would really recommend it , if you have oily skin!!
Daniel O.
Merced, CA
I love using this! Helps so much with my face. I bought this online from Amazon. My buddy told me to try so I gave it a shot.
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this stuff due to oily skin that breaks out a lot! it helps to keep my skin clean and oil free! love it alot
tasha g.
Mount Holly, NC
Works great. But this is isn't the item i clicked on every time i try to click on and item it shows a different one