Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Face Scrub uploaded by Cynthia N.Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Face Scrub uploaded by mo j.Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Face Scrub uploaded by mo j.
2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA

Making your skin less sensitive to shaving is as easy as washing your face. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Steve C.
Steve C.
Valley Stream, NY
When I first experienced this product I wasn't totally sure why it was named "razor defense." MO one ever told me to use a scrub before shaving to remove dead skin and lift the hair... This product and its instructions acted as my teacher. Over the years I've refined my taste and learned what to look for in a product, but on its face (pun intended) this product is useful, educational, and inexpensive. If yiu have a larger budget other scrubs address more issues.
Paul P.
Paul P.
Odenton, MD
This product has been very useful in helping to keep myself from getting razor burn. It is a good value. It has been a great benefit to caring for my skin and has met all of my expectations for price and use. I would recommend this product for anyone that has previously experienced skin irritation after shaving.
Nora S.
Nora S.
Columbus, OH
This is the first scrub I ever managed to make my boyfriend use! He really likes it; it's gentle but still efficient. The scent is ok; it's quite "manly" which keeps me from borrowing this, but for him it works. Overall a great product; I'm sure we'll buy it again.
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
These are the bomb.com! They leave your face clean and polished. My face felt like a baby's bottom. Its great for people with redness as well because it seemed to help circulate the blood flow lessening the redness in my face. I would recommend this product 100%
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Flemington, NJ
This product really works as advertised and my husband loved it plus it's affordable. This is his first time trying this but hr loves the texture and how well it works. I will be buying this product once he runs out of his supply. We are very pleased!
Tony G.
Tony G.
Homestead, FL
Definitely a product to use before and after shaving. makes the skin feel great. my only honest complaint is that its a bit expensive in comparison to the other similar products. room for improvement is to drop the price to compete with other brands.
Michael H.
Michael H.
York, PA
Most man have struggled with razor burn at one point in there life, this product is a face saver! It moisturized and cleans and above all helps to fight the effects of razor burn by cooling and soothing your face. It's not oily and it feels great.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
I love this scrub for myself! I'm pretty sure the only reason it's really for men is because of the scent. Yes, it would help exfoliate before shaving, but this is awesome for a girl's exfoliant as well!
John F.
John F.
Canton, GA
This stuff is great to use at night to help scrub all the dirt and oil from the day out of your skin. Works great with the neutragena face wash and lotion. Ten out of ten, I would recommend this product.
jacob e.
jacob e.
Temple, GA
Great product for the price really fights the razor burns i get from shaving. also it is a little bit pricey from where i get it from and yes has nice packaging as well.