BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Specifically designed for men, our face wash removes excess surface oil and dirt to improve skin's overall healthy look. It’s an oil-free foaming gel cleanser with a cooling lather that cleans deep down to the pores without over-drying, so your face will always feel refreshed.

• Oil-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

How To Use:-

• Squeeze a dime size amount into wet hands.
  • Rub hands together and add more water to work into lather.
  • Apply to face and massage gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • Use daily.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-7, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate-20, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Blue 1, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance (963-072)

• I'm in need of a new face wash and I was wondering if any...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin feeling like there is a film on...1 Answers
  • I want to buy for my boyfriend but his skin is very sensi...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Men Invigorating Face Wash
  • "My husband uses this and he loves it. Deep cleansing without being harsh even on sensitive skin. " in 14 reviews
  • "i don't use Man face Wash because i'm not a man lol but i do use woman facial wash once, when my face damage by pimples all over for 3 months because of the pills i take, one of my friend told me about this product and then i buy, after one month my pimple is gone and not even going back until now and even the dark spot of the pimple is gone to." in 1 review
  • "I've never used this myself but my fiancé has and loves it!" in 1 review
  • "He says it works and makes his skin feel clean but I'm not a huge fan of the overwhelming smell." in 1 review
  • "Great for after a long day at work or before bed." in 1 review
Dalila C.
My husband bought this for himself as he thought that he wanted to be more manly. He did say that this is quite a good facial cleanser as it it gives him a sense of freshness and cleanliness after using it. He has some beard on his face, so I do feel that he does smell fresh and clean too. As a wife, I am happy that he is using it.
Aydin A.
One of the best drugstore face wash options for men. It is refreshing, clean and you can find it in every store. Very good value since it only retails for $5-$6 per container. I have been buying this for years and will continue doing so.
Victor A.
Pittsburgh
I really like this product because it keeps my skin fresh and enables it to breathe even with all the workout and busy schedule I have. I workout sometimes 2 a day and at the end of the my facial skin renovates when I use this product.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
A very stimulating, cleansing facial wash I received as a gift! It’s refreshing and I highly recommend it to any guy or even girl! My boyfriend loves it as well and we both use it up before you know it!
Jason G.
Gilbert, AZ
I use this face wash all the time. It is a great pick me up in the morning and during the day when I’m not feeling one hundred percent. I always feel refreshed after using it. I will continue using this daily.
Verónica S.
My boyfriend has been using the product for years. We could no longer find it at our local store, so we looked on Amazon. Of course it was here! Is there ANYTHING you cannot find on Amazon??? ha. He love this... I love it! He gets a nice lather on his face with very little product. He feels his face is very clean once rinsed. We've tested it by following up with a cotton ball of astringent to see how much dirt was left on his face after. Answer: none. The cotton ball was clean. I love it because it has a very pleasant scent that lingers. I am sensitive to strong scents, and this one does not bother me. It's just a clean, fresh scent without a strong 'cologne' odor. We both recommend this! Super product!
Stewart P.
I had previously been using a very expensive all-natural facewash which I will swear by until the day I die but decided to give this a shot when my bank account could no longer afford the other. I've been very impressed with this. Granted, it is far from all-natural but my face has responded nicely to it and doesn't get over dry. It leaves a cooling sensation on your face which is nice in the morning (I still use my expensive one at night). The scent is also very pleasant. I highly recommend!
Kearsten L.
Killeen, TX
I'm writing this on behalf of my fiance who's used this recently! First off, he absolutely loved it, which is impressive for him! He's super-duper picky about what he can wash his face with because his skin gets irritated super easily, whether from a face wash or just shampoo touching his face, it gets red, itchy and flaky. He grew up with bad acne when he was young, eventually it went away but his skin's still combination.

He loved the smell, he said it was so much better than the women's products he uses because he doesn't want to "smell like a girl". A little goes a super long way with this! All you need is a little pea sized amount for your whole face. He loves that you can feel it working, it has a slight tingly effect that he loves. He was a little worried at first because he really didn't want to break out, but he was really impressed that he didn't have any issue whatsoever. His favorite time to use it is first thing in the morning because it wakes him up before he starts his day, and he says it "literally rejuvenates" his face.

He told me he'd rate it a 9/10 because with using it twice a day for a week he got a little dry skin, no biggie though. It wasn't nearly as bad as before! He's already gotten a few of his friends to purchase as well.

We will definitely be purchasing again!
Claudia C.
Palm Springs , CA
My husband was using some other brand of Face wash and was paying way too much. I read about #Neutrogena invigorating face wash for men on @influenster and now my hubby won't use anything else on his face but this face wash! He absolutely loves it so whatever makes him happy makes me happy too!
Amber N.
Only face wash I have used recently that doesn't dry out my face! Amazon was convenient, maybe not the lowest price but two-day shipping! Gentle and easy to open. I would recommend to anyone looking for a daily wash that smells great and doesn't break the bank.

Neutrogena® Men Skin Clearing Acne Wash
Rhia M.
Anyone tried this before? How well does it work for acne?
Brittany B.
My boyfriend bought this product and loves it, my question though, what makes it a "men's" product? Would it not work on me, would it be harmful to my skin? I appreciate the feedback! Thank you.
Lily C.
Asheville, NC
I want to buy for my boyfriend but his skin is very sensitive, has anyone with sensitive skin used this successfully?
Genaro V.
Has it made anyone break out on the first use?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is this does it dry you out