BY NEUTROGENA

Specifically designed for a man's face, Neutrogena Men® Invigorating Face Wash is a foaming gel cleanser with a cooling lather that works down to your dirtiest pores without over-drying.

Feel refreshed with a face wash that removes excess surface oil and dirt to improve your skin's overall healthy look.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

• I'm in need of a new face wash and I was wondering if anyone has ...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin feeling like there is a film on it? Or ...1 Answers
  • I want to buy for my boyfriend but his skin is very sensitive, ha...2 Answers
Neutrogena Men® Invigorating Face Wash
  • "He says it works and makes his skin feel clean but I'm not a huge fan of the overwhelming smell." in 1 review
  • "i don't use Man face Wash because i'm not a man lol but i do use woman facial wash once, when my face damage by pimples all over for 3 months because of the pills i take, one of my friend told me about this product and then i buy, after one month my pimple is gone and not even going back until now and even the dark spot of the pimple is gone to." in 1 review
  • "I've never used this myself but my fiancé has and loves it!" in 1 review
  • "Great for after a long day at work or before bed." in 1 review
Alexia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A female youtuber introduced me to this. I've been using it for a week now. Even though it was made for men its not too harsh for me. It smells amazing. Doesn't foam too crazy and it dries out my pimples for the most part
Aydin A.
One of the best drugstore face wash options for men. It is refreshing, clean and you can find it in every store. Very good value since it only retails for $5-$6 per container. I have been buying this for years and will continue doing so.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very stimulating, cleansing facial wash I received as a gift! It’s refreshing and I highly recommend it to any guy or even girl! My boyfriend loves it as well and we both use it up before you know it!
Verónica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend has been using the product for years. We could no longer find it at our local store, so we looked on Amazon. Of course it was here! Is there ANYTHING you cannot find on Amazon??? ha. He love this... I love it! He gets a nice lather on his face with very little product. He feels his face is very clean once rinsed. We've tested it by following up with a cotton ball of astringent to see how much dirt was left on his face after. Answer: none. The cotton ball was clean. I love it because it has a very pleasant scent that lingers. I am sensitive to strong scents, and this one does not bother me. It's just a clean, fresh scent without a strong 'cologne' odor. We both recommend this! Super product!
Stewart P.
I had previously been using a very expensive all-natural facewash which I will swear by until the day I die but decided to give this a shot when my bank account could no longer afford the other. I've been very impressed with this. Granted, it is far from all-natural but my face has responded nicely to it and doesn't get over dry. It leaves a cooling sensation on your face which is nice in the morning (I still use my expensive one at night). The scent is also very pleasant. I highly recommend!
Gustavo G.
Sugar Springs, Houston
The Neutrogena Men Invigorating Face Wash has been the best skincare product for me since those dreaded teenage days of pimples and acne and all those other undesirable times. This face wash leaves you feeling refreshed with just a small dollop of product, and a single 5.1 oz item seems to last me for forever in terms of usability. As I’ve used the product over the years, I’ve never noticed any bad reactions from my skin to this product, and it’s remained picture perfect and clear with daily use.
Ash B.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm writing this on behalf of my fiance who's used this recently! First off, he absolutely loved it, which is impressive for him! He's super-duper picky about what he can wash his face with because his skin gets irritated super easily, whether from a face wash or just shampoo touching his face, it gets red, itchy and flaky. He grew up with bad acne when he was young, eventually it went away but his skin's still combination.

He loved the smell, he said it was so much better than the women's products he uses because he doesn't want to "smell like a girl". A little goes a super long way with this! All you need is a little pea sized amount for your whole face. He loves that you can feel it working, it has a slight tingly effect that he loves. He was a little worried at first because he really didn't want to break out, but he was really impressed that he didn't have any issue whatsoever. His favorite time to use it is first thing in the morning because it wakes him up before he starts his day, and he says it "literally rejuvenates" his face.

He told me he'd rate it a 9/10 because with using it twice a day for a week he got a little dry skin, no biggie though. It wasn't nearly as bad as before! He's already gotten a few of his friends to purchase as well.

We will definitely be purchasing again!
Kayla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this for my husband and I myself have tried it a couple of times. For a man it is nice. Has a pretty strong cologne scent. The "invigorating " is pretty intense. Neither of us were prepared for that! Like icee hot on your face almost.
Anwar T.
Jamaica, NY
I have tried many different face washes in my earlier years, specially in middle school I used to have a lot of pimple on my face because I wasn’t using the right face wash. This face wash is the best thing ever. It literally is the reason why I have an clearly face. Even I didn’t believe that at first, so I tried another face wash to see if it really is the reason, and soon as I used the other face wash I got an pimple within few hours. So I decided to wash my face with the neutrogena one and by the morning it was gone.
Claudia C.
Palm Springs , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband was using some other brand of Face wash and was paying way too much. I read about #Neutrogena invigorating face wash for men on @influenster and now my hubby won't use anything else on his face but this face wash! He absolutely loves it so whatever makes him happy makes me happy too!
Rhia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone tried this before? How well does it work for acne?
Brittany B.
My boyfriend bought this product and loves it, my question though, what makes it a "men's" product? Would it not work on me, would it be harmful to my skin? I appreciate the feedback! Thank you.
kike v.
Prosser, WA
I have had issues with my face appearance due to pimples on my face and im looking for something to help me clear up my skin.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this does it dry you out
Genaro V.
Has it made anyone break out on the first use?