BY NEUTROGENA

Specifically designed for a man's face, Neutrogena Men® Invigorating Face Wash is a foaming gel cleanser with a cooling lather that works down to your dirtiest pores without over-drying.

Feel refreshed with a face wash that removes excess surface oil and dirt to improve your skin's overall healthy look.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

• I'm in need of a new face wash and I was wondering if anyone has ...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin feeling like there is a film on it? Or ...1 Answers
  • I want to buy for my boyfriend but his skin is very sensitive, ha...2 Answers
Neutrogena Men® Invigorating Face Wash
  • "He says it works and makes his skin feel clean but I'm not a huge fan of the overwhelming smell." in 1 review
  • "i don't use Man face Wash because i'm not a man lol but i do use woman facial wash once, when my face damage by pimples all over for 3 months because of the pills i take, one of my friend told me about this product and then i buy, after one month my pimple is gone and not even going back until now and even the dark spot of the pimple is gone to." in 1 review
  • "I've never used this myself but my fiancé has and loves it!" in 1 review
  • "Great for after a long day at work or before bed." in 1 review
Ash B.
Ash B.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm writing this on behalf of my fiance who's used this recently! First off, he absolutely loved it, which is impressive for him! He's super-duper picky about what he can wash his face with because his skin gets irritated super easily, whether from a face wash or just shampoo touching his face, it gets red, itchy and flaky. He grew up with bad acne when he was young, eventually it went away but his skin's still combination.

He loved the smell, he said it was so much better than the women's products he uses because he doesn't want to "smell like a girl". A little goes a super long way with this! All you need is a little pea sized amount for your whole face. He loves that you can feel it working, it has a slight tingly effect that he loves. He was a little worried at first because he really didn't want to break out, but he was really impressed that he didn't have any issue whatsoever. His favorite time to use it is first thing in the morning because it wakes him up before he starts his day, and he says it "literally rejuvenates" his face.

He told me he'd rate it a 9/10 because with using it twice a day for a week he got a little dry skin, no biggie though. It wasn't nearly as bad as before! He's already gotten a few of his friends to purchase as well.

We will definitely be purchasing again!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Moreno Valley, CA
So my boyfriend has bought this and sometimes I use it.. It's a gel formula and I think it works alright but it's actually a little painful when you leave it on your face too long. I only use it when I wash my face quickly. I'm not sure what is in the formula but it honestly really burns. It works in a pinch but I wouldn't exactly recommend it. I guess that's what it means by "invigorating" because it really wakes you up.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Cascade, IA
This is something my husband found and LOVES and I've used it on several occasions. It does a fantastic job cleansing and is quite invigorating! I love the way it leaves my skin feeling afterwards, however, I have quite sensitive skin and it is a bit too invigorating for me to use regularly. The scent is not overwhelmingly manly and if it didn't leave my face red, I would probably use it more often!
Justine U.
Justine U.
My guy is terrible about washing his face, so I keep trying new products to see if that will get him in the habit, and this is one of those ones that he loves so he actually uses it! He likes the tingle and the smell, so I recommend it because with the tingle he actually feels like he's getting squeaky clean which makes him more likely to use it.
Alena B.
Alena B.
Armed Forces Europe
I love this product. I use it every time I'm on the shower. I mix it with water apply it to my face till it's foamy and leave it on for a few minutes. It feels nice and cold on my skin and leaves it so smooth after I take it off. It's my go to face wash which annoys my boyfriend because he always runs out because of me 😂😂
Tiphani H.
Tiphani H.
Arlington, TX
Squeeky clean! I was given this product by my mother who got it on sale. She does not use Neutrogena so she figured I could try it out. I have use Neutrogena products before and they have dried out my skin so I was scared to try this at first. I was surprised that it left my skin feeling really clean but not overly dry.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it for my husbands stocking at Christmas and I've used it when I've ran out of my own. It cleaned my face really good and left it tingly and soft. If I didn't smell manly after using it- I would consider using it more.

My husband also seems to really like it. It's been clearing up his face nicely.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Woodbury, MN
My son absolutely loves this face wash! It helps keep his complexion clean and acne free. He loves the tingle and fresh feeling it provides him with. This was the best #BlackFriday purchase I made because my son ran out and I was at Target getting other fun items. I got a big hug from him when I got home.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
My boyfriend buys this, and I secretly use it. I love that it leaves a cooling effect on your face. It cleans thoroughly because my face feels squeaky after! I bought it at walgreens for a decent price. I also had coupons, so I saved $2! It also leaves a nice fresh scent behind on your skin.
Tasha T.
Tasha T.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't use this one but i do use the Neutrogena Grape Fruit Invegorating face wash ( same product just for women ). I have tried many different brands of face wash over the years- and this one by far has worked the best. I like the smell and it makes my face feel nice and soft afterwards.
Rhia H.
Rhia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone tried this before? How well does it work for acne?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
My boyfriend bought this product and loves it, my question though, what makes it a "men's" product? Would it not work on me, would it be harmful to my skin? I appreciate the feedback! Thank you.
Genaro V.
Genaro V.
Has it made anyone break out on the first use?
kike v.
kike v.
Prosser, WA
I have had issues with my face appearance due to pimples on my face and im looking for something to help me clear up my skin.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this does it dry you out