Neutrogena® Men Invigorating Face Wash
Specifically designed for men, our face wash removes excess surface oil and dirt to improve skin's overall healthy look. It’s an oil-free foaming gel cleanser with a cooling lather that cleans deep down to the pores without over-drying, so your face will always feel refreshed.
- Dermatologist tested
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
How To Use:-
- Squeeze a dime size amount into wet hands.
- Rub hands together and add more water to work into lather.
- Apply to face and massage gently.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use daily.
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-7, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate-20, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Blue 1, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance (963-072)see more...
Top Questions See all 28 Q&A
- "i don't use Man face Wash because i'm not a man lol but i do use woman facial wash once, when my face damage by pimples all over for 3 months because of the pills i take, one of my friend told me about this product and then i buy, after one month my pimple is gone and not even going back until now and even the dark spot of the pimple is gone to." in 1 review
- "Great for after a long day at work or before bed." in 1 review
- "I've never used this myself but my fiancé has and loves it!" in 1 review
- "He says it works and makes his skin feel clean but I'm not a huge fan of the overwhelming smell." in 1 review
He loved the smell, he said it was so much better than the women's products he uses because he doesn't want to "smell like a girl". A little goes a super long way with this! All you need is a little pea sized amount for your whole face. He loves that you can feel it working, it has a slight tingly effect that he loves. He was a little worried at first because he really didn't want to break out, but he was really impressed that he didn't have any issue whatsoever. His favorite time to use it is first thing in the morning because it wakes him up before he starts his day, and he says it "literally rejuvenates" his face.
He told me he'd rate it a 9/10 because with using it twice a day for a week he got a little dry skin, no biggie though. It wasn't nearly as bad as before! He's already gotten a few of his friends to purchase as well.
We will definitely be purchasing again!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos