Neutrogena® Men Invigorating Face Wash

Neutrogena® Men Invigorating Face Wash

Does this have a scent?
How is this for very dry skin? My skin tends to dry it so quickly when I use face washes
Do you have to use this product with a brush or is it just as effective if you use your hands?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Men Invigorating Face Wash!
Product Highlights
My husband uses this and he loves it. Deep cleansing without being harsh even on sensitive skin. in reviews
I've never used this myself but my fiancé has and loves it!in reviews
He says it works and makes his skin feel clean but I'm not a huge fan of the overwhelming smell.in reviews
i don't use Man face Wash because i'm not a man lol but i do use woman facial wash once, when my face damage by pimples all over for 3 months because of the pills i take, one of my friend told me about this product and then i buy, after one month my pimple is gone and not even going back until now and even the dark spot of the pimple is gone to.in reviews
Great for after a long day at work or before bed.in reviews
Esperanza W.
Victoria, TX
Neutrogena® Men Invigorating Face Wash uploaded by Esperanza W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this for my son who is 17 y/o. His skin isn't bad with acne or anything but he does have large pores and is oily. I've always had issues getting him to wash his face because he said regular soap made his skin feel dry and very "tight". Once he started using this he skin felt much better. He described it as cooling and tingly. Its very affordable and worth every penny if it gets my son to wash his face everyday. He said he loves how it smells and he wants me to keep buying it for him. I recommend this product since my son gave it the "stamp of approval" 😂
Hope C.
Daleville, AL
My husband uses this and reuses to use anything else. He hates the way most face washes over dry his face. This smell is amazing too!
Mohammed H.
Ashburn, VA
Clean, clear, and under control. This was an awesome product for me to use and felt fresh for the date night :)
Kearsten L.
Hoosick Falls, NY
I'm writing this on behalf of my fiance who's used this recently! First off, he absolutely loved it, which is impressive for him! He's super-duper picky about what he can wash his face with because his skin gets irritated super easily, whether from a face wash or just shampoo touching his face, it gets red, itchy and flaky. He grew up with bad acne when he was young, eventually it went away but his skin's still combination. He loved the smell, he said it was so much better than the women's products he uses because he doesn't want to "smell like a girl". A little goes a super long way with this! All you need is a little pea sized amount for your whole face. He loves that you can feel it working, it has a slight tingly effect that he loves. He was a little worried at first because he really didn't want to break out, but he was really impressed that he didn't have any issue whatsoever. His favorite time to use it is first thing in the morning because it wakes him up before he starts his day, and he says it "literally rejuvenates" his face. He told me he'd rate it a 9/10 because with using it twice a day for a week he got a little dry skin, no biggie though. It wasn't nearly as bad as before! He's already gotten a few of his friends to purchase as well. We will definitely be purchasing again!
Brittany B.
Eldersburg, MD
I originally bought this face was for my boyfriend to use because it was his favorite. One day, I ran out of my own face wash and used the Neutrogena Men Invigorating Face Wash instead. My face has never felt so clean! I am thoroughly impressed and now use this product on a daily basis, despite the fact that I am a girl :)
Barry C.
Pensacola, Fl
Awesome product, cleans great and feels great on the face! Amazing product for the priceb would recommend to any guy looking for a great face cleanser.
Lizzie S.
Edinburg, TX
Neutrogena® Men Invigorating Face Wash uploaded by Lizzie S.
Purchased at: Target
My husband loves this two products keeps his face clean and dirt free especially if he sweat a lot and zero acne
Nestor C.
Bladensburg, MD
Neutrogena® Men Invigorating Face Wash uploaded by Nestor C.
Deja mi piel muy limpia, no la reseca ni la irrita, se siente refrescante al aplicarlo
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I know this product is for male skin but it works perfect for me, my skin feels soft, clean, without excess oil, a refreshing mint smell, the skin feels fresh has a blue color, I love it
Dalila C.
Neutrogena® Men Invigorating Face Wash uploaded by Dalila C.
My husband bought this for himself as he thought that he wanted to be more manly. He did say that this is quite a good facial cleanser as it it gives him a sense of freshness and cleanliness after using it. He has some beard on his face, so I do feel that he does smell fresh and clean too. As a wife, I am happy that he is using it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...