BY NEUTROGENA

Retinol. SPF 15. Multi-vitamins. Clinically proven to reduce the look of lines, wrinkles, & sun damage. Protects and hydrates. This non-greasy daily moisturizer helps reduce the look of lines and wrinkles, plus protects and hydrates skin in one easy step. It is clinically proven to give you smoother, younger and fitter looking skin. Formulated with Retinol, the purest form of Vitamin A, well known among dermatologists for its ability to help diminish the look of lines and wrinkles. Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 sunscreen helps prevent future damage caused by the sun. A boost of multi-vitamins and non-greasy moisturizers immediately smooth rough, dry skin. In 2 weeks, clinically proven by dermatologist to: Reduce the look of lines, wrinkles; Improve the look of past sun damage; Smooth dry skin. Fragrance free; Oil free; Alcohol free (contains no drying alcohol). Made in USA of domestic and foreign components. see more...

• Lately I've been wanting a "lotion" for my fave. Is this moisturi...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anthony D.
Anthony D.
Cerritos, CA
I love this moisturizer! The smell of this is really nice! It leaves my skin with a smooth feel and nice little shine! It also has sod 30 so that you could be out in the sun the whole day without even have to worry about getting burned. This is a great moisturizer to have when you have really dry skin!
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Oakley, CA
I bought this for my husband because he is suffering with dry parched skin from being outside in the cold weather. He wouldn't try any of my moisturizers because they were too girly. I trust Neutrogena so I got the men's moisturizer for him and he happily uses it daily. No more dry flakes on his face.
Garrett C.
Garrett C.
Huntsville, AL
I love using this product. Its great. I really enjoy how its specifically made for men and I can honestly tell the difference from this moisturizer and other moisturizers I've used in the past that weren't made for men. They could improve this product but its still the best that I have ever used.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
My husband uses this daily and loves it. It has a nice smell and is very moisturizing. I have the hardest time getting him to take care of his skin so I'm happy he likes this. The packaging is nice and it has never irritated his skin. We have repurchased many times and will continue to.
Korey M.
Korey M.
Atlanta, GA
I got a sample-sized bottle of this before going out of town for a trip. Now I use this every time after I shave. It keeps my face smooth and soft, and relieves any irritation from the razor. It's also great after you get sunburned to cool to keep your face from peeling.
PAMELA C.
PAMELA C.
Newark, DE

My boyfriend used this product, and his skin is very sensitive , he got all the reddish skin , looking like he had an allergic reaction, and he had a slight burning sensation . Then he gave to a friend , and the friend worked very well. But I would not buy again.
Ted B.
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
I love to use this after I shave. It doesn't burn and doesn't leave my skin oily. I trust the brand and have always enjoyed their products so it makes sense that I continue to use them. Although I don't need to for age it does keep my face looking nice and clean.
Andrea a.
Andrea a.
Memphis, TN
This is an alright product I bought it for my boyfriend it comes in nice packaging all though I don't really care for this product first time purchasing will not buy again. My boyfriend face got irritated by this product he did not like I will not buy this again
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
My three men live this product. They all use after the shower as part of their daily hygiene routine.
Teenagers and young men as well as the fourth somethings think it works great!
We would recommend this product for even tose with the most sensitive skin!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Burien, Wa
I bought this product for my cousin . He wears it every night before going to bed . The packaging is great I like it . It's very gental but it also depends on the kind of skin you have . You can get this at Walmart . I would totally recommend this product
Lately I've been wanting a "lotion" for my fave. Is this moisturizer any good, my face has a few bumps on cheeks.