BY NEUTROGENA

Retinol. SPF 15. Multi-vitamins. Clinically proven to reduce the look of lines, wrinkles, & sun damage. Protects and hydrates. This non-greasy daily moisturizer helps reduce the look of lines and wrinkles, plus protects and hydrates skin in one easy step. It is clinically proven to give you smoother, younger and fitter looking skin. Formulated with Retinol, the purest form of Vitamin A, well known among dermatologists for its ability to help diminish the look of lines and wrinkles. Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 sunscreen helps prevent future damage caused by the sun. A boost of multi-vitamins and non-greasy moisturizers immediately smooth rough, dry skin. In 2 weeks, clinically proven by dermatologist to: Reduce the look of lines, wrinkles; Improve the look of past sun damage; Smooth dry skin. Fragrance free; Oil free; Alcohol free (contains no drying alcohol). Made in USA of domestic and foreign components. see more...

• Lately I've been wanting a "lotion" for my fave. Is this moisturi...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
💋 C.
I am going to speak on behalf of my husband and say what a beautiful job this did moisturizing my husband's handsome face! Yes, gentlemen, you all need a good skincare regimen too, EVEN when you outgrow the hormonal skin issues lol. We ladies love to see & touch a nice, clean, toned, and moisturized face! Good self care says a LOT of GOOD things about you that us ladies care about too!
Cole E.
Dinwiddie
Wonderful.

My face felt moisturized all day.

I️ would highly recommend to any men.

Works great after shaving.

I️ have a hard time finding moisturizers but this one definitely passed the quality control test.
Tiffany S.
Dover
Bought this for the man of the house. He uses it after he shaves and it helps keep the area from getting razor burn. He has sensitive skin and this didnt bother it.
Micaela L.
Visalia, CA
i purchased this type so i can work for everyone in the house. I like the sent, it is not musky but more like a clean citrus scent. When applying it I liked the coverage and thought it might make my face oiler faster and I was right. I have oily skin to begin with so I dont believe that this made my face oily, just it was not matifying and did nothing to prevent my face from being oily in like 1 hour. keep that in mind if you purchase. but it did not make me break out, smelled good, and was easy to wash.
Chris S.
Waco, TX
The Neutrogena Men Face Moisturizer worked pretty well for me. It wasn't too oily like a lot of others I have tried, and the fragrance wasn't particularly noticeable either (which is a good thing in my book). On my current budget, I would be willing to buy this product again if I had a coupon or if it was on a store special.
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
My husband loves this. He uses it daily and claims it makes his face feel tingly when he puts it on. He has never had really bad skin, so I feel like this works well. It is a good value and I will purchase it again. I would also recommend it as he likes it enough to use it daily.
Kayla W.
18 S highland avenue Runnemede, NJ
I bought this product for my boyfriend and he loved it so much. He said it was very gentle in his skin and he would definetly use it again. He loves it so much he uses it every morning. I would totally recommend it this to someone looking for a present for their boyfriend.
Paty S.
My husband has been using this product and he loves it. It's a great product for a great price. Very affordable. He says it is very moisturizing and leaves his skin feeling soft and healthy! I would say this product is very effective and we would recommend this.
maninder k.
My husband uses this product everyday. He loves it. He does not care about the packaging .Its a very useful product ! I love it a lot and it's a great product to put out in the market.He would definitely use this product again ! I would give it a 10/10
Megan L.
East Lansing, MI
I have bought this product for my dad and it's a quick go to for him since he prefers cream based moisturizers and shaving cream over the gels. The only thing is I did realize it doesn't really work well when his T-Zone switches between the seasons and it gets really dry. His skin in that zone gets sometimes way to flaky.
Lately I've been wanting a "lotion" for my fave. Is this moisturizer any good, my face has a few bumps on cheeks.