Neutrogena® Men Age Fighter Face Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Our oil-free men’s moisturizer with SPF 15 is clinically proven to reduce the look of lines, wrinkles, and helps prevent sun damage, as well as protect and hydrate your skin, all in one easy step. It’s formulated with Retinol--a pure form of Vitamin A--well-known among dermatologists for its ability to help diminish the look of lines and wrinkles. It also contains a boost of conditioning Multi-Vitamins and non-greasy moisturizers that smooth rough and dry skin. Finally, SPF 15 sunscreen helps prevent sun damage.
- Fragrance Free.
How to use:
- Apply liberally to face and neck after shaving.
- You may experience mild tingling or redness.
- This is normal and temporary.
- If irritation persists, or is too strong, use once a day, every other day until your skin adjusts.
- Then revert to daily use.
- For Sunscreen Use:
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at lease every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Avobenzone 1.5% (Sunscreen) Octisalate 5% (Sunscreen) Octocrylene 3% (Sunscreen) Oxybenzone 4% (Sunscreen)
Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PEG-75 Stearate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Propylparaben, Chlorphenesin, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Retinol
Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.see more...
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos