Neutrogena® Men Age Fighter Face Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Our oil-free men’s moisturizer with SPF 15 is clinically proven to reduce the look of lines, wrinkles, and helps prevent sun damage, as well as protect and hydrate your skin, all in one easy step. It’s formulated with Retinol--a pure form of Vitamin A--well-known among dermatologists for its ability to help diminish the look of lines and wrinkles. It also contains a boost of conditioning Multi-Vitamins and non-greasy moisturizers that smooth rough and dry skin. Finally, SPF 15 sunscreen helps prevent sun damage.

• Fragrance Free.

How to use:

• Apply liberally to face and neck after shaving.
  • You may experience mild tingling or redness.
  • This is normal and temporary.
  • If irritation persists, or is too strong, use once a day, every other day until your skin adjusts.
  • Then revert to daily use.
  • For Sunscreen Use:
  • Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Reapply at lease every 2 hours
  • Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredient:-

Avobenzone 1.5% (Sunscreen) Octisalate 5% (Sunscreen) Octocrylene 3% (Sunscreen) Oxybenzone 4% (Sunscreen)

Inactive ingredients:-

Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PEG-75 Stearate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Propylparaben, Chlorphenesin, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Retinol

Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.

Warnings :

For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

• My husband is very picky with scents but he really wants to try s...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a moisturizer for my husband. I'm most intereste...2 Answers
  • Lately I've been wanting a "lotion" for my fave. Is this moisturi...1 Answers
  • "My husband loves this product. He uses it daily and it doesn't irritate his sensitive skin. He is super picky about his products, but he really loves this one." in 21 reviews
  • "I bought this for my husband off a whim hoping it would help his dry skin. He loves it and I love the smell of it! He hasn't complained about any dry skin in a month and doesn't leave his skin oily! " in 20 reviews
Caroline M.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I forced my boyfriend to at least try and take care of his skin and so I had him buy this. It’s nice because it’s so conveniently packaged and easy for travel. It doesn’t leave him with a white cast and it doesn’t have an intense sunscreen smell. Plus it also moisturizes
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Got this product for my brother along with an electric shaver and he loves this moisturizer his skin tone changed and it left his skin so hydrated and now you can tell his skin looks so much better but then again This brand is amazing along with its packaging I would recommend this to all the men
Cole E.
Dinwiddie
Wonderful.

My face felt moisturized all day.

I️ would highly recommend to any men.

Works great after shaving.

I️ have a hard time finding moisturizers but this one definitely passed the quality control test.
Micaela L.
Visalia, CA
i purchased this type so i can work for everyone in the house. I like the sent, it is not musky but more like a clean citrus scent. When applying it I liked the coverage and thought it might make my face oiler faster and I was right. I have oily skin to begin with so I dont believe that this made my face oily, just it was not matifying and did nothing to prevent my face from being oily in like 1 hour. keep that in mind if you purchase. but it did not make me break out, smelled good, and was easy to wash.
💋Cara S.
I am going to speak on behalf of my husband and say what a beautiful job this did moisturizing my husband's handsome face! Yes, gentlemen, you all need a good skincare regimen too, EVEN when you outgrow the hormonal skin issues lol. We ladies love to see & touch a nice, clean, toned, and moisturized face! Good self care says a LOT of GOOD things about you that us ladies care about too!
Chris S.
Waco, TX
The Neutrogena Men Face Moisturizer worked pretty well for me. It wasn't too oily like a lot of others I have tried, and the fragrance wasn't particularly noticeable either (which is a good thing in my book). On my current budget, I would be willing to buy this product again if I had a coupon or if it was on a store special.
Kayla M.
My boyfriend doesn’t really know how to pamper himself and take care of his skin. I’m slowly changing this. I introduced him to this moisturizer and he loves it. He uses it every day. I love that it has sunscreen in it to keep the sun’s harsh rays away from his handsome face!
Kayla W.
18 S highland avenue Runnemede, NJ
I bought this product for my boyfriend and he loved it so much. He said it was very gentle in his skin and he would definetly use it again. He loves it so much he uses it every morning. I would totally recommend it this to someone looking for a present for their boyfriend.
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
My husband loves this. He uses it daily and claims it makes his face feel tingly when he puts it on. He has never had really bad skin, so I feel like this works well. It is a good value and I will purchase it again. I would also recommend it as he likes it enough to use it daily.
Jonathan G.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love this lotion, it is my go to every day. I purchase it from Target and I am lucky usually bc there is just one left. Its a great value, and not pricey. I have used this product several times and would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a moisturizer for my husband. I'm most interested in one that will restore sun damage skin and wrinkles. How good is this one?
Lately I've been wanting a "lotion" for my fave. Is this moisturizer any good, my face has a few bumps on cheeks.
Mary A.
Leominster, MA
My husband is very picky with scents but he really wants to try something for aging and moisturize.. how is the scent on this one?