BY NEUTROGENA

Brytanne M.
Erie, PA
My fiancé uses this product and it's been great on his skin. He's super picky about bath and body products and it was a blessing to find something that met his expectations. He said he definitely felt moisturized and that it didn't burn using after shaving. He was actually put on this product after being told how great it was by a friend, so it must be great.
Linda M.
Fresno , CA
My issue with this is that it has a strong sunblock like smell that I can't get over. Although the smell doesn't completely linger all day, it is a very potent scent at first. I wish the product was a little more runny as well. I think I'll stick to using another neutrogena product
Emily A.
Palmetto, GA
I don't personally use this product but my boyfriend does, he loves it and uses it on a regular basis. You should definitely try it if you are a guy. Great product definitely recommend for use!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda F.
This product works well at protecting my skin but I hate the feel of it. It leaves a residue on the skin and doesn't smell the best. The function of the product is great though.
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
I know my boyfriend loves to put lotions on before bed and in the morning after showers cause he uses all of mine so I hope to dind out where I can get this ASAP
Ïmă N.
Casablanca
Well!  My boyfriend didn't take care whit his skin and that ennoyed me so i buyed this product for him from netrogina and when he started ussing it he definitely falled in love whit it the thing that i was't expecting and he said he will definitely buy again and recommend it go all his friends
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
Great value, it leaves the skin feeling light and NOT sticky, it isn't heavy at all like most of the SPF lotions out there. The scent is really faint it almost doesn't have one. It absorbs quickly. I would really recommend it. Price point is really nice (about $8 bucks)
Jason W.
Olive Branch, MS
I put on Neutrogena's Men's Active Protect Face Lotion every morning when I get out of the shower. It helps keep my face rejuvenated without being greasy throughout the day.

I really enjoy the feeling and would recommend it to other men. It's not girly to use face lotion and I like to think it's help me look younger than I am.
brittania g.
My boyfriend uses this product and I am always stealing it when I need a good sunscreen moisturizer to layer under my makeup. From the scent to the consistency it seems to be just what I need. Doesn't make me look to oily either which is a large problem I have with most sunscreens.
Michelle M.
Great product, smells really good and I love that it is SPF 50! It is not too expensive, my fiancée really likes this line and uses it often. The packaging is slick and black. We have never been disappointed. I would recommend to other men- and other ladies FOR their men!