BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Makeup Shine Control with SPF 20, Fresh Beige: 8-hour shine control Won't dry skin Broad spectrum SPF 20 Lightweight, breathable formula Natural look Titanium dioxide sunscreen Rice protein complex Tint: 70 Fresh Beige see more...

• Is this product good for women of color?1 Answers
  • Does it cover up any reddness in the face?2 Answers
  • I haven't used this in about 6 years and haven't seen it for a wh...3 Answers
  • "So it works pretty well if you have oily skin or acne." in 1 review
  • "Works well to hide blemishes and even out skin tone but it's heavy on my skin." in 1 review
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I've been using the Neutrogena healthy skin foundation for years. My skin is prone to break outs, so it is very important for me to have an oil free face makeup. Recently, I went to purchase new foundation only to find they didn't have my shade of the healthy skin in stock. I browsed a few products and finally decided to try the shine control. I've been using it for 2 weeks. It's awesome!! Super lightweight, but still provides plenty of coverage. It makes my skin creamy and soft.
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
What I like about this product is that makes your skin look matte. If you have oily skin you know how terrible is to look shiny after a couple of hours that you applied makeup. The consistency is grainy. As others have mentioned is thick, and hard to get out of the bottle. Other than that it's great.
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.
Awesome foundation! Covers all my flaws! Probably about 90% coverage. Also it wasn't crazy look it makes you look very natural. Very effective I wear it all the time. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Daniela Z.
Daniela Z.
Its a médium coverage foundation I like it, but after three or four hours my skin starts to get oily again, and it is also hard to get the product out.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Norfolk, VA
I've tried using other liquid foundations from other brands and Neutrogena is truly the best! My skin is oily (obviously, based on the type of foundation this is) and super prone to breakouts. All of the other brands I've used have clogged my pores and made my acne horrible! With this foundation, my breakouts are limited and my skin looks/feels amazing while wearing it! I'm in love with all things Neutrogena!
Karla B.
Karla B.
tamarac , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a tendency to breakout and get really oily right through my t zone, so the shine control appealed to me plus I like that it has a SPF20 . I purchased Natural Ivory and it was a perfect color match. After applying I dusted a light translucent powder on top. Its been 3 and a half hours and I haven't needed to blot with a tissue or touch up. Very impressive staying power and great coverage, my new favorite makeup!
Polly S.
Polly S.
I just recently began using this foundation because I have combination skin so in the mornings, my face is usually dry and around 2:00 in the afternoon, it's oily. I bought this foundation because I had been looking at it for several months but I have been trying many different kinds to see what is right for me and I absolutely LOVE this!! It blends very well and is not heavy on my face at all. I love it!!
Estefania S.
Estefania S.
Covina, CA
I wanted to try a new drugstore foundation for everyday use & since I love Neutrogena facial care product i bought this but I was personally upset. The formula does feel like there's little pebbles kind of like an exfoliate (maybe because it has a rice complex) but I feel that it has personally deteriorated my face. I also have extremely oily skin and the make up does not stay on my skin by the end of the day its like I don't have any foundation. Personally did not like :/
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
If you are someone who doesn't have oil-y skin, this is for you! I was a first time user of this, and it was almost cakey on my skin, but on a friend who didn't have as oil-y skin, it looked flawless, not sure how the sun screen worked on her but she never complained of being burnt!! It's not a bad price for how much you get, just not for me!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
I love this foundation and the other lines the brand offers. They last all day and are very blend-able and good for building up coverage. Light on your skin and they don’t leave a heavy weight feeling on your face. This particular line doesn’t leave your face looking or feeling dry but it has a nice matte finish
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
I haven't used this in about 6 years and haven't seen it for a while. Is it still around? Maybe my store is just always out?
kaela p.
kaela p.
Toledo, OH
Does it cover up any reddness in the face?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product good for women of color?
Asma B.
Asma B.
Windsor, Ontario
Do you have a wider range of colours?
Keeley P.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How many shades are there?