BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Makeup Shine Control with SPF 20, Fresh Beige: 8-hour shine control Won't dry skin Broad spectrum SPF 20 Lightweight, breathable formula Natural look Titanium dioxide sunscreen Rice protein complex Tint: 70 Fresh Beige see more...

• Is this product good for women of color?1 Answers
  • Does it cover up any reddness in the face?2 Answers
  • I haven't used this in about 6 years and haven't seen it for a wh...3 Answers
  • "So it works pretty well if you have oily skin or acne." in 1 review
  • "Works well to hide blemishes and even out skin tone but it's heavy on my skin." in 1 review
Estefania S.
Covina, CA
I wanted to try a new drugstore foundation for everyday use & since I love Neutrogena facial care product i bought this but I was personally upset. The formula does feel like there's little pebbles kind of like an exfoliate (maybe because it has a rice complex) but I feel that it has personally deteriorated my face. I also have extremely oily skin and the make up does not stay on my skin by the end of the day its like I don't have any foundation. Personally did not like :/
vanessa j.
Great foundation ! Been using for years and since I have oily skin it doesn’t look patchy. It looks matte on my face and its great coverage ( medium ). It’s a little pricy but so worth it. The amount of product is good . It lasts me a long time Neutrogena Makeup Shine Control with SPF 20
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
I love this foundation and the other lines the brand offers. They last all day and are very blend-able and good for building up coverage. Light on your skin and they don’t leave a heavy weight feeling on your face. This particular line doesn’t leave your face looking or feeling dry but it has a nice matte finish
Jennifer W.
Not thick enough. The lightest color is to dark for my skin tone. Lol. Bought it once before but couldent remember if I liked it. Have to mix it with another foundation to get the color I am. I don't plan on buying it again.
Polly S.
I just recently began using this foundation because I have combination skin so in the mornings, my face is usually dry and around 2:00 in the afternoon, it's oily. I bought this foundation because I had been looking at it for several months but I have been trying many different kinds to see what is right for me and I absolutely LOVE this!! It blends very well and is not heavy on my face at all. I love it!!
Karla B.
tamarac , FL
I have a tendency to breakout and get really oily right through my t zone, so the shine control appealed to me plus I like that it has a SPF20 . I purchased Natural Ivory and it was a perfect color match. After applying I dusted a light translucent powder on top. Its been 3 and a half hours and I haven't needed to blot with a tissue or touch up. Very impressive staying power and great coverage, my new favorite makeup!
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
What I like about this product is that makes your skin look matte. If you have oily skin you know how terrible is to look shiny after a couple of hours that you applied makeup. The consistency is grainy. As others have mentioned is thick, and hard to get out of the bottle. Other than that it's great.
Jessica M.
If you are someone who doesn't have oil-y skin, this is for you! I was a first time user of this, and it was almost cakey on my skin, but on a friend who didn't have as oil-y skin, it looked flawless, not sure how the sun screen worked on her but she never complained of being burnt!! It's not a bad price for how much you get, just not for me!
Nicole N.
Wilkes Barre Township, PA
I love this foundation. I wait tables for a living, so I need something that will last. This does. It helps with my oiliness & makes my skin look healthy. And it feels like I have nothing on, which is key for me.
Valeria G.
this is ok it does its job but it doesn't really control oils. i get really oily around my t zone and this didn't really help but it does look pretty but i think there's better ones out there that you could buy
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I haven't used this in about 6 years and haven't seen it for a while. Is it still around? Maybe my store is just always out?
kaela p.
Toledo, OH
Does it cover up any reddness in the face?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How many shades are there?
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this product good for women of color?
Asma B.
Windsor, Ontario
Do you have a wider range of colours?