BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes, 25 Count, Twin Pack (.2 Pack) see more...

• Are these as good as people say they are?11 Answers
  • This product is good for oil face or just it’s a normal w...4 Answers
Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes, 25 Count, Twin Pack (.2 Pack)

Start your review of Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes, 25 Count, Twin Pack (.2 Pack)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Orlando, FL
This is my absolute favorite brand of makeup remover wipes! It takes off all of my makeup without being harsh on my skin or causing breakouts. It works for every type of make up, from foundation to waterproof mascara! I can’t imagine buying any other brand of makeup wipes. This is the first step in my facial routine which also includes Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel Cleanser 200ml, 6 Pack - Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser 6.7 Oz Each, Neutrogena® Pore Refining Toner, Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel
GA
Love these Neutrogena makeup wipes! They remove anything from waterproof mascara to a long-lasting lipstick. I totally recommend this to anyone looking for an easy way to remove their makeup! The wipes are so easy to use, but they only come in one size. I’d say that these are meant to be for full faces of makeup, because you wouldn’t want to waste a full wipe on just some eye makeup or little mistakes.
these are the best makeup remover wipes out there. whenever i decide to stray from these and buy a cheaper brand i always miss these and come back to them. they remove eye makeup almost instantly. for the face you will have to work it in a bit but it does take almost all of it off! and doesnt leave your skin feeling residue-y. i like to get this twin pack because i find it is the best value.
Philadelphia
Absolutely love these makeup removing wipes. I have been using them for years. Very affordable, but works like high end removers. Only thing I would change is the opening where the wipes come out. Needs to be more like wipes with the recloseable top, so wipes don't dry out. Other than that it works phenomenally getting your makeup off has never been easier!
The Neutrogena Makeup remover wipes are great. They never take long to remove the makeup off. They are the only brand that I use. It doesn't make my face feel weird like other makeup wipes. I have sensitive skin which makes my face break out when I put certain things on my face. Some wipes had made my face feel dry and I still felt like I had makeup on.
Oak Park, IL
These wipes are always in my bag! One wipe is sufficient to remove your basic makeup including light eye makeup, it does not leave an oily film behind and I even use it to refresh my skin while I am traveling and have no access to water. These wipes also work great to use during air travel since they clean your skin well. They aren't very expensive and I would definitely recommend them!
Im pretty sure they have no alcohol which I’m extremely sensitive with, I have eczema and these gave me NO breakouts or dry patches. Really hard to find a good makeup wipe remover that doesn’t hurt my skin and these did wonders.. I will say that they do get a bit dry even when closed:// but if you use them constantly you should have no worries.
Dallas
I love these wipes! Best for all the lazy nights when u are  too tired to do anything else Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes usually i use the cleansing oil from neutregena after these wipes and follow my usual routine. But some nights are just meant to be lazy but doesnt mean u sleep with ir makeup on
Secaucus, NJ
Let me just start by saying I use which ever makeup wipes ( dollar store brand, a small company brand from marshalls ) as long as it washes my makeup off as much as possible it is great to me. HOWEVER! this product I have heard so much about from celebs to the beauty bloggers raving about it so finally I saw it at Target last week and decided let me finally give it a try... and woahhhhh. This wipe was first of all super super soft like i am talking cotton on top of cotton soft. This product not only took off my waterproof mascara, my eyeliner, and my entire foundation but it left me with this moisturized & GLOWING face I am soooo happy I purchased this makeup wipe because I am NEVER going back to anything else. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who hardly has time to wash or just rather wipe before face wash like me! I rather wipe then wash just to take off the excess oil on my face that builds up throughout the day. AMAZING PRODUCTTTT
Nortinville
love love love these wipes, they are my holy grail makeup wipes. they get off stubborn makeup and mascara that a lot of removers will not take off, they do not dry out after opening and they stay moist and and i even can reuse them once they are amazing and i love their new mini makeup wipes they’re so perfect for travel!
Denver , CO
Are these as good as people say they are?
Pennington, NJ
This product is good for oil face or just it’s a normal wipes? And is it safe from the Earth?

Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes, 25 Count, Twin Pack (.2 Pack)

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email