Neutrogena® Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloths Night Calming uploaded by Derana M.Neutrogena® Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloths Night Calming uploaded by Carolyn C.Neutrogena® Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloths Night Calming uploaded by Angelica R.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gently cleanse skin and remove make-up at the end of the day with NEUTROGENA Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Night Calming. Formulated to be gentle on the eyes these soft soothing wipes remove make-up and cleanse skin in one step. The patented technology gently and effectively dissolves all traces of dirt oil and make-up even waterproof mascara while the calming scent helps you unwind and prepare for a good nights sleep. The formula leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue so theres no need to rinse. These wipes are free of alcohol and have been ophthalmologist-tested dermatologist-tested and allergy-tested. These wipes come in a 25-count package. Pre-moistened wipes cleanse skin and remove make-up Safe for the sensitive eye area Formulated for nighttime use Calming fragrance helps you relax Dermatologist-tested and ophthalmologist-tested 25 wipes

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just s...2 Answers
  • Does this product removes waterproof mascara?1 Answers
  • Does this remove mascara well? 4 Answers
Zoe L.
These are 100% the best makeup remover wipes ever. I often feel like “no I don’t need makeup remover, I got baby wipes and cleanser, but it’s really just not the same. I don’t think they’re intended for use on eyes, but I always use them to remove my eye makeup, and it’s like one swipe and everything is gone. The wipes are really soft though, so even if I have to wipe a spot a few times, I still don’t feel like I’m scrubbing my skin off.
Angelica p.
fort payne, AL
Rana⚽️ A.
Fremont , CA
Each person has different skin, and each product works differently for each person. This is my first time using this product I bought a two-pack from ulta it is kinda pricey. Costco has neutrogena makeup wipes for a good deal. But whenever I use these wipes it doesn't  remove all of my makeup and I never wear a lot of makeup. I do not wear waterproof makeup either and it never fully removes my eyeliner/mascara. Another thing is this product makes my face really oily after using it and I don't have oily skin. This product didn't work for me. I prefer the regular makeup wipes. Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
I liked these wipes. I'm able to remove a full face of makeup, foundation, concealer, setting powder, blush, contour & highlight. Full eyeshadow, on my top & bottom lid, and liquid winged liner (nyx waterproof in jet black) and lip liner & liquid matte lipstick, with one single wipe! Other brands usually require me to use at least 2 wipes. It kept my skin from drying out and didn't leave behind an oily residue. My only complaint is the cost. I've used cheaper brands with similar results. Other than that, these truly are great make up removing wipes!
Heather L.
Bacliff, TX
These are so great! They really do A good job of removing make up. It also removes waterproof make up. It removes glitter and glue and anything else that you may put on your face LOL they only cost around five dollars so it’s definitely worth the investment. This does not mean you don’t need to wash your face though. Still wash your face after using these. but this is a great first step in removing make up. I would definitely recommend this product.
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
well my beautiful people and to all the lives for make up like i do 😁besides my kids of course 😂😂😂 this is the only product i buy sense i started using make up also the blue packaging witch is awesome too,and i for now i can say i will not change it for nothing. this product is excellent when it comes to removing your make up even waterproof make up with only one or two wipes,is also gentle to your skin and they smell great to,my face feels so clean after using them 🙃😱😂 i highly recommend
Lindsey D.
Santa Cruz
Neutrogena cleansing face cloths have always been a part of my nightly routine. I have continued to buy the product over the past few years and have never been disappointed. The cloths take off ALL my makeup and never breakout my skin like some others do. Definitely a recommendation
Sarah M.
Irving
I've only used these once, but I really like them. I've used the regular Neutrogena Cleansing Cloths and these work just as well at removing makeup. They scent is very nice and relaxing. They seem to be very gentle and I would recommend them if you need a quick way to remove makeup before bed. Sometimes I'm just too tired to wash my face and these are great.
Andrea R.
Brownsville, TX
I love these cloths so much. They remove all my makeup super easily and i dont need to rub it off. The only reason i give it 4 stars is because i dont really see a difference from the regular cloths and these night ones. I mean i guess the smell is different but there is no effect to that. However, very powerful and awesome make up remover.
mary melanie m.
simi valley, CA
I visit my uncle’s house every month and whenever i forget to bring my make up remover and my face wash my cousin is always prepared. She had these wipes and it smells amazing!! It’s texture is so soft and it does not makes your skin feel like it’s being dragged or yanked. Definitely does the job or removing my waterproof mascara ;)
Shreeza S.
San Francisco , California
Does this remove mascara well?
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Does this product removes waterproof mascara?
Tiffany C.
jackson
How do you get samples and.. sorry I am new to this and I really am confused. Hope some of you can help me! I will be very thankful!