Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Virginia Bch, VA

Ive only used these a couple times and they made my face feel nice but do they dry it out after long time use?
arlin m.
arlin m.
June 6, 2016, 4:22 a.m.
They don't dry it out they moisturize your face
Quinn M.
Quinn M.
Oct. 21, 2014, 12:10 a.m.
If you don't properly care for your face, it will dry it out. However, I would rather have a dried out face than an oily, broke-out one
Briana W.
Briana W.
May 16, 2014, 3:32 p.m.
Depending on your skin type it can. My skin is a little sensitive so it will if I do not use moisturizer after.
Suri S.
Suri S.
May 15, 2014, 12:21 p.m.
I always use moisturizer after removing makeup - I Looooove my Burt's Bees Intense hydration moisturizers, for day and night!
Hope W.
Hope W.
May 8, 2014, 10:38 a.m.
For the price its not bad, but it does dry our skin out. I find target's brand to be better
Denice M.
Denice M.
April 29, 2014, 11:50 a.m.
I use these almost every single day but apply clinique moisturizing lotion after it dries out.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
March 3, 2014, 12:36 a.m.
No, as long as you make sure to put back seal and close the container each time they will last you the whole time that you have the product.
Ana T.
Ana T.
March 2, 2014, 9:04 p.m.
This has happened to me once before, but I found that keeping the package upside down helps keep the wipes moist. There is nothing worse than dry wipes at the top and dripping ones at the bottom.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Feb. 28, 2014, 5:09 p.m.
No, but if they do just a couple splashes of water on them!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Feb. 24, 2014, 2:56 a.m.
I've been using them for 6 months and i must say i think they have left my face more moisturized. Other makeup removing cloths have left my face dry before but these are really great.
Jaimee P.
Jaimee P.
Feb. 19, 2014, 9:06 a.m.
Pretty much most face washes are going to dry out your face. The key is to moisturize after, anytime you wash your face or before you put make-up on.
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Feb. 18, 2014, 11:16 p.m.
I have used these for over 6 months now and I have no drying out. I will probably forever stick with these. I love them.
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Feb. 13, 2014, 12:33 a.m.
They never dry out and i haven't noticed them drying out my face like other comments have listed. i love these wipes! they literally take any makeup off my face.
Carli B.
Carli B.
Jan. 24, 2014, 9:02 p.m.
I cut in half and use one half each night. You can run the wipe under water to moisturize!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Jan. 12, 2014, 9:39 p.m.
I always use moisturizer on my face after using them. Otherwise I notice it will dry out my skin.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Nov. 5, 2013, 8:38 p.m.
I don't find that these dry my skin out, and I've been using them for quite some time.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Nov. 5, 2013, 9:24 a.m.
I use these to do a quick wipe off of me makeup, mostly for my eye makeup and then I do my usual routine of washing my face, toning and moisturizing afterwards.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Nov. 3, 2013, 8:35 p.m.
I always make sure to rinse my face well after each use & moisturize each time. As with any cleansers if any residue is left on your face any of them can dry out your skin.
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
Oct. 21, 2013, 1:10 a.m.
They dry my face out. I use a moisturizer after I take of my makeup with these and wash my face

Join Now