Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Ive only used these a couple times and they made my face feel nice but do they dry it out after long time use?
arlin m.
arlin m.
Bakersfield, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
They don't dry it out they moisturize your face
Quinn M.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
3 years, 1 month ago
If you don't properly care for your face, it will dry it out. However, I would rather have a dried out face than an oily, broke-out one
Briana W.
Briana W.
3 years, 6 months ago
Depending on your skin type it can. My skin is a little sensitive so it will if I do not use moisturizer after.
Suri S.
Suri S.
Brooklyn, NY
3 years, 6 months ago
I always use moisturizer after removing makeup - I Looooove my Burt's Bees Intense hydration moisturizers, for day and night!
Hope W.
Hope W.
Boyertown, PA
3 years, 6 months ago
For the price its not bad, but it does dry our skin out. I find target's brand to be better
Denice M.
Denice M.
Phoenix, AZ
3 years, 6 months ago
I use these almost every single day but apply clinique moisturizing lotion after it dries out.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
3 years, 8 months ago
No, as long as you make sure to put back seal and close the container each time they will last you the whole time that you have the product.
Ana T.
Ana T.
Clearwater, FL
3 years, 8 months ago
This has happened to me once before, but I found that keeping the package upside down helps keep the wipes moist. There is nothing worse than dry wipes at the top and dripping ones at the bottom.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Paris, MI
3 years, 8 months ago
No, but if they do just a couple splashes of water on them!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Whitney point, Ny
3 years, 8 months ago
I've been using them for 6 months and i must say i think they have left my face more moisturized. Other makeup removing cloths have left my face dry before but these are really great.