Calie F.
Festus, MO

I need a good makeup remover wipe that isn't oily. Ladies, is this a good brand?

Lori H.
Lori H.
Dixon, KY
1 year, 5 months ago
I love using them at night before bed to remove my daily makeup. Then I get up in the morning and start my regimen.
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
W Hollywood, CA
Amazing. Even on sensitive skin
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Banning, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Those are good at removing the makeup, but they leave my face oily. But I wash my face after I take of my makeup.