Meghan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything that makes my skin care routine quick and easy, but a friend of mine said she uses baby wipes as a cheaper alternative for make up removal. Does anyone else use them for this purpose?
courtney F.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
3 years, 1 month ago
Baby wipes are fine but these wipes are designed specifically for makeup removal, so I think they might do a quicker job at removing it and with less scrubbing than baby wipes might.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Wellington, CO
3 years, 1 month ago
I've used a baby wipe from time to time when I run out of these and they work well. And nothing happens to my skin... No breakouts or irritation like others have implied could happen. They're meant for babies... So it's fine on my face. That's how I see it.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Essex Fells, NJ
3 years, 1 month ago
Personally, I wouldn't use baby whips on my face.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
3 years, 1 month ago
I have used baby shampoo that has the tear free label to take my make up off is not like if u use baby whipes that it would feel rough.
Esther B.
Esther B.
3 years, 1 month ago
Yes coconut oil works wonders and leaves skin reAlly soft :) I have used wipes to take eye make up off but it is rough in skin ..
Chelsie D.
Chelsie D.
Christiansburg, OH
3 years, 1 month ago
Hmm, absolutely not. I do have sensitive skin though. I honestly think using baby wipes could lead to breakouts in people that don't even have acne, and also not be as effective. If you are interested in cheaper alternatives for makeup remover, I suggest you try water/olive oil mix or coconut oil.