Michele B.
Naples, ME

I just love how convenient these makeup removing cloths are....don't you?

Olivia W.
Olivia W.
2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, so convenient love em
Any S.
Any S.
Miami, Fl
3 years, 12 months ago
So convenient! I take it when I travel and don't have to worry about exceeding the maximum fluid OZ limit at airports.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
San Diego, CA
4 years ago
Yes they are amazing!!
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
4 years, 1 month ago
Yes they are convenient and less mess
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
4 years, 1 month ago
I love it! I hate sleeping with makeup on but I am always so lazy at night. These make it so much easier to quickly take off my makeup.
Julia V.
Julia V.
San Francisco, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes!!! I tend to get wayyyy lazy at night and this takes care of all the heavy lifting!! makes my life so much easier
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
4 years, 2 months ago
These wipes make my life so much easier. Even when I feel lazy I know that it's going to remove my makeup quick and easy.
Kaleigh B.
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
4 years, 3 months ago
I love to use these at night before bed. I use a thick mascara and this takes it off easily.
kasie s.
kasie s.
Rockwall, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
They are convenient, however if I had the choice I'd rather use a cotton wash cloth with an exfoliator in it!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Morrice, MI
4 years, 4 months ago
Very convenient. Great to have in my purse.