Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Ishpeming, MI
I have really sensitive skin and especially in the winter this can be a huge burden for me. I need a makeup remover wipe that will take all my makeup off and not leave my face feeling oily afterwards.. is this this product something that could work for me?
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
Edmond , OK
2 years, 3 months ago
This specific product makes my eyes burn really badly and my face feel really greasy. I have to wash my face after using these. You should also look into the Simple brand wipes in the green and white package. They are awesome and don't burn my eyes, and my face feels clean when I use them.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Apex, NC
2 years, 4 months ago
They also sell a sensitive skin version which is what I switched to and love!
Micaela N.
Micaela N.
Borden, IN
2 years, 7 months ago
My skin is so sensitive, and these don't cause me any irritation. And they don't leave a residue from what I've seen. You Ming want to look into ponds facial moisturizer as well.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Knoxville, TN
2 years, 7 months ago
I have super sensitive skin an I use these wipes everyday. They are awesome! They take off all makeup including long lasting and waterproof without every making my skin feel dry!
Krista L.
Krista L.
Raleigh, NC
2 years, 7 months ago
I too have super sensitive skin and these wipes are a win in my book. They work great for removing makeup without causing me to break out or dry up.
Stephanie  R.
Stephanie R.
Colton, CA
2 years, 7 months ago
I have sensitive skin as well and these are the only make up removers I use. It doesn't make your skin feel dry. Consider giving them a try.