Maggie D.
Maggie D.
I have really oily skin, like, look-someone-fell-into-an-oil-spill oily. Will these add any oil (even the slightest bit) to my skin?
Abby B.
Abby B.
March 24, 2014, 8:24 p.m.
I actually found them to be sort of drying, and you could always leave the package open a little bit so that they dry out more
Julia G.
Julia G.
March 19, 2014, 10:48 a.m.
I know that when I used it, it made my face EXTREMELY oily. I was reading some of the other answers and I guess there is one that is for oily skin, which might reduce the oil but I don't actually have oily skin. This kind of made it oily and my face felt yucky, for a lack of better terminology. I wouldn't try this one; try the one that everyone is recommending. Hope all goes well!
Svetlana W.
Svetlana W.
Feb. 26, 2014, 12:32 a.m.
They have ones for oily skin that shouldn't do that :)
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Aug. 14, 2013, 8:17 p.m.
No they most likely wont, I have very dry skin and they make my face oily when I remove my makeup but it soaks in instantly and never stays. They are really meant to do that so hopefully they wont for you. I love these and will always use them!
Amy F.
Amy F.
July 31, 2013, 11:57 a.m.
I do not have that issue. During the winter months my skin gets oily but I do not have a problem using these. They dry your skin out when it needs to be dried and adds moisture when your face is dry.
Missy B.
Missy B.
July 25, 2013, 10:39 p.m.
These will add a slight amount of oil. I have very oily skin as well, but I can never get all my makeup off without this product and have found a way to use them. What I recommend doing is removing all your makeup with this and then waiting for it to set into your skin and dry. Then there will be a it of oil left over. I use a really drying product immediately after and it dries my skin out enough that the slight oil from the wipes is unnoticeable.