Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would compare this wipes with other makeup wipes on the market?
Paula C.
Paula C.
Oct. 10, 2014, 5:32 p.m.
These are the ones that don't irritate my skin,
liz S.
liz S.
Oct. 2, 2014, 3:01 a.m.
These seem softer on the skin
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Aug. 10, 2014, 9:34 p.m.
I've tried other brands and I feel like these tend to be more 'wet' which I love.
Alessandra G.
Alessandra G.
July 25, 2014, 11:34 a.m.
Comparing these to the ones from say yes to cucumbers, They do not burn and sting your face as much. Plus, they get the makeup off quicker and easier than the say yes ones. The Neutrogena wipes are my favorite by far!
Megan D.
Megan D.
July 14, 2014, 12:57 a.m.
It works pretty well, however, I use Simple brand products, and think they work better.
Karla T.
Karla T.
July 9, 2014, 7:51 p.m.
I have always preferred Neutrogena products over any others but there are less pricey ones out there that works very well too. I have tried Walmart's brand for sensitive skin and the CVS brand, they are okay.
Blair C.
Blair C.
June 28, 2014, 1:59 p.m.
They are one of the best! If you don't want to spend as much the clean and clear ones are also pretty good.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
June 13, 2014, 7:32 p.m.
I have tried many brands and I have liked these the best so far.
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
June 11, 2014, 2:45 a.m.
I would have to say I splurged on buying these ones tonight and I am so happy I did. Lately I have been buying the equate brand and they say on the package "compared to ,,,," but those ones sting my eyes, I have to really rub to get off my gel eyeliner/mascara and stink really bad. I am so happy to buy this brand and will continue to do so
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
June 10, 2014, 3:29 p.m.
They are, by far, my favorite! I usually buy 2 packs at a time and they really last forever! Admittedly, I do reuse mine (by that, I mean, the 'front' and the 'back') and I have had zero issues. They remove mascara with ease, even waterproof! And if you find that one has gotten 'dry', just run it under a dripping faucet for a sec and then squeeze...totally rejuvenates itself and is ready to use. I would recommend getting the blue plastic box on your first go round though. Then you can just buy the refill packs from then on!
Hollee B.
Hollee B.
May 29, 2014, 3:24 p.m.
It works just as well, and for a good price.
Stephenie M.
Stephenie M.
May 21, 2014, 8:41 p.m.
I think that they are comparable with other makeup removing wipes on the market. I tend to purchase the Nutrogena wipes because I have confidence in their products on a whole. I have never had any issues with any of the products that I have bought and I really love their moisturizers with sunscreen; it was actually recommended by my dermatologist.