Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert

How would compare this wipes with other makeup wipes on the market?

Paula C.
Paula C.
Essex Fells, NJ
3 years, 2 months ago
These are the ones that don't irritate my skin,
liz S.
liz S.
3 years, 2 months ago
These seem softer on the skin
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
South Jordan, UT
3 years, 4 months ago
I've tried other brands and I feel like these tend to be more 'wet' which I love.
Alessandra G.
Alessandra G.
3 years, 4 months ago
Comparing these to the ones from say yes to cucumbers, They do not burn and sting your face as much. Plus, they get the makeup off quicker and easier than the say yes ones. The Neutrogena wipes are my favorite by far!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
3 years, 5 months ago
It works pretty well, however, I use Simple brand products, and think they work better.
Karla T.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
3 years, 5 months ago
I have always preferred Neutrogena products over any others but there are less pricey ones out there that works very well too. I have tried Walmart's brand for sensitive skin and the CVS brand, they are okay.
Blair C.
Blair C.
Jacksonville, FL
3 years, 5 months ago
They are one of the best! If you don't want to spend as much the clean and clear ones are also pretty good.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
GARLAND, TX
3 years, 6 months ago
I have tried many brands and I have liked these the best so far.
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
3 years, 6 months ago
I would have to say I splurged on buying these ones tonight and I am so happy I did. Lately I have been buying the equate brand and they say on the package "compared to ,,,," but those ones sting my eyes, I have to really rub to get off my gel eyeliner/mascara and stink really bad. I am so happy to buy this brand and will continue to do so
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Horn Lake, MS
3 years, 6 months ago
They are, by far, my favorite! I usually buy 2 packs at a time and they really last forever! Admittedly, I do reuse mine (by that, I mean, the 'front' and the 'back') and I have had zero issues. They remove mascara with ease, even waterproof! And if you find that one has gotten 'dry', just run it under a dripping faucet for a sec and then squeeze...totally rejuvenates itself and is ready to use. I would recommend getting the blue plastic box on your first go round though. Then you can just buy the refill packs from then on!