Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does it remove makeup?
Quinn M.
Quinn M.
Oct. 21, 2014, 12:08 a.m.
I have to use multiple depending on how much make-up I put on. It would be better if the cloths were a tiny bit larger so I don't have to worry about re-using a dirty part on the cloth.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Sept. 20, 2014, 10:48 p.m.
These are the best makeup remover wipes that i have ever used. takes off all of my makeup with one cloth
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Aug. 21, 2014, 11:41 p.m.
They remove makeup well but if you wear really heavy foundation you may need to go over your face with a second cloth just to make sure it's completely gone.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Aug. 5, 2014, 3:44 a.m.
It removes it really well, i find it most useful with eye make up
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
July 25, 2014, 12:41 p.m.
Pretty good.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
July 23, 2014, 3:20 a.m.
It works well. It does leave a slightly oily residue, but I cleanse afterward anyway.
julia W.
julia W.
July 17, 2014, 11:34 p.m.
For me they work wonders. What I do is gently rub my makeup and it comes right off. For my mascara I close my eyes and rub my eyelashes and after I'm done I splash my face with some water
Katey R.
Katey R.
July 16, 2014, 2:10 p.m.
I've found it works just as well as any other drugstore brand moist cloth makeup remover. It will remove basically all your makeup. To get mascara off, what I do is squint and look up, while rubbing the cloth on my upper eyelids. If that makes sense.