Amber R.
Amber R.
Oak Creek, WI
How long does it generally take you to go through a pack of these?
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Duluth, MN
3 years, 3 months ago
I buy two packs a time: one for home and one for the gym. One pack lasts me about four weeks, mostly because I use about 2 wipes a day.
Avondale, LA
3 years, 3 months ago
I think it depends on how many you use or how often you uses it...
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Laguna Hills, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
About a month. i use them 5-6 days a week.
Suri S.
Suri S.
Brooklyn, NY
3 years, 4 months ago
I actually use half a wipe at a time because I think half does an adequate job of taking all my makeup off. I just rip it down the middle and stick it back in the package. This way, I get double the amount of face wipes! I also buy the huge version from Costco so I get a lot at a time!
Avondale, LA
3 years, 4 months ago
Makeup wipes usually last a month, but it depends how often you used it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
3 years, 4 months ago
I only need one a day.....one truly does remove everything, even waterproof makeup
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Brandon, FL
3 years, 4 months ago
Mine last me about a month per pack. If you go to Sams or Costco, they offer a pack of 3 or 4 plus 2 travel sets.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
ARVERNE, NY
3 years, 4 months ago
It depends on how much/many you use. They usually last for little over a month but I don't use makeup everyday!
David V.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Denham Spgs, LA
3 years, 4 months ago
All depends on how often you wear make up
Misty M.
Misty M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
3 years, 4 months ago
I use one cloth for the days I wear makeup. If I wear heavy eye make up for a smokey eye look, then I may use an extra cloth. On average, I'd say the pack lasts me a little over a month since I don't wear makeup everyday.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Dover, DE
3 years, 5 months ago
It depends on how much make up you use. If you only use foundation or mascara it will be easier to take off and require less to take off.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Belleville, NJ
3 years, 5 months ago
It can last for a while it really depends if you were makeup everyday or need a quick way to clean your face.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Avalon, PA
3 years, 5 months ago
I use one cloth every night, so the packs of 25 last me 25 days.
Megan L.
Megan L.
3 years, 5 months ago
About a month for me. I use one a day and there's usually a few days in a month that I don't wear make up.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Tinley Park, IL
3 years, 5 months ago
About a month. It depends how much makeup I am wearing. I usually use them 5 times a week.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
KY
3 years, 5 months ago
In a pack of 25 it takes me a couple of weeks. I usually have to use 2 at a time and since I wear make up everyday I go through them fast. But, if you don't wear make up that often or wear that much, you could make them last for quite a while.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
3 years, 5 months ago
For a pack and using them once a day I would say about a month, maybe a little more or less.