Amber R.
Amber R.
Oak Creek, WI
How long does it generally take you to go through a pack of these?
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
June 11, 2014, 5:16 p.m.
I buy two packs a time: one for home and one for the gym. One pack lasts me about four weeks, mostly because I use about 2 wipes a day.
May 30, 2014, 12:23 p.m.
I think it depends on how many you use or how often you uses it...
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
May 25, 2014, 2:17 a.m.
About a month. i use them 5-6 days a week.
Suri S.
Suri S.
May 15, 2014, 12:19 p.m.
I actually use half a wipe at a time because I think half does an adequate job of taking all my makeup off. I just rip it down the middle and stick it back in the package. This way, I get double the amount of face wipes! I also buy the huge version from Costco so I get a lot at a time!
May 9, 2014, 1:46 p.m.
Makeup wipes usually last a month, but it depends how often you used it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
May 7, 2014, 11:50 p.m.
I only need one a day.....one truly does remove everything, even waterproof makeup
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
May 6, 2014, 7:30 a.m.
Mine last me about a month per pack. If you go to Sams or Costco, they offer a pack of 3 or 4 plus 2 travel sets.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
May 4, 2014, 1:33 p.m.
It depends on how much/many you use. They usually last for little over a month but I don't use makeup everyday!
David V.
David V.
May 2, 2014, 4:42 p.m.
I use this almost every day and 1 pack last about a month
Lety C.
Lety C.
April 30, 2014, 9:09 p.m.
Month more or less
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
April 28, 2014, 5:30 p.m.
All depends on how often you wear make up
Misty M.
Misty M.
April 27, 2014, 2:49 a.m.
I use one cloth for the days I wear makeup. If I wear heavy eye make up for a smokey eye look, then I may use an extra cloth. On average, I'd say the pack lasts me a little over a month since I don't wear makeup everyday.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
April 21, 2014, 3:57 p.m.
It depends on how much make up you use. If you only use foundation or mascara it will be easier to take off and require less to take off.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
April 21, 2014, 12:49 p.m.
It can last for a while it really depends if you were makeup everyday or need a quick way to clean your face.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
April 16, 2014, 7:33 p.m.
I use one cloth every night, so the packs of 25 last me 25 days.
Megan L.
Megan L.
April 12, 2014, 1:54 p.m.
About a month for me. I use one a day and there's usually a few days in a month that I don't wear make up.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
April 11, 2014, 2:13 p.m.
About a month. It depends how much makeup I am wearing. I usually use them 5 times a week.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
April 7, 2014, 1:53 p.m.
In a pack of 25 it takes me a couple of weeks. I usually have to use 2 at a time and since I wear make up everyday I go through them fast. But, if you don't wear make up that often or wear that much, you could make them last for quite a while.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
April 4, 2014, 9:01 p.m.
For a pack and using them once a day I would say about a month, maybe a little more or less.