misty b.
Daytona Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

How do these stand up to off brand make up removers?

Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Columbus, OH
3 years, 6 months ago
I actually use Kirkland brand and they are just as good, if not better, and I use a ton of water proof eye make-up.
Renisha R.
Renisha R.
3 years, 9 months ago
These are way more gentle on the skin.... I notice when I use off brand the fluid burns my eyes. These are perfect and get the job done.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
3 years, 10 months ago
These are much better than other off brand removers. They don't irritate the corners of my eyes when I use them to get off eyeliner. A lot of wipes I've used seem to leave them red and irritated. These also remove much more product and you can tell if you wash your face after you use these versus others. The water is much clearer.
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
Well, ive tried off brand makeup removers and they do get the job done , but the only diffrence to this makup remover is that its very gentle to the skin c:
Erin G.
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
4 years, 1 month ago
I recently switched to these and they work better than most other kinds of wipes that I've tried. Especially for my sensitive skin.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Caruthers, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
Much better! I love these they remove everything with just a gentle swipe, while with some generic brands I'll have to be almost rough and sometimes need more than one wipe to get fully clean. This product is worth the extra money!