Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Gilbertsville, PA
Has anyone experienced break-outs after using these wipes?
Alyssa Nicole M.
Nichole T.
Nichole T.
Citrus Heights, CA
8 months ago
I have sensitive skin and I've never noticed breaking out from using these. I do cleanse my face after though so that might help
Ashtyn M.
Ashtyn M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
1 year, 1 month ago
I've only used around eyes but they don't make me break out and I have very sensitive skin!
Paula C.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
3 years ago
Yes they do! I haven't tried Karen B.'s suggestion yet. Maybe I'll give that go.
3 years ago
I think the wipes actually have the opposite effect on me. I wipe my eye makeup off daily with these wipes and always wipe my whole face afterwards with them. If i go a couple days without makeup and I don't use the wipes I notice more of a breakout.
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
3 years, 1 month ago
I have not but everyone's skin is different thus why some people experience differently :)
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
South Jordan, UT
3 years, 1 month ago
I haven't but it's hard to know since everyone is so different :/
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ottawa
3 years, 1 month ago
Broke out in a terrible rash after using these. My skin is too sensitive!
Ashlie C.
Ashlie C.
Sherwood, AR
3 years, 2 months ago
Iv never had a break from these wipes..!
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
San Jose, CA
3 years, 2 months ago
No, to be honest I think these wipes help control my breakouts. When I stop using them I see more breakouts then when I do use them
Megan D.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes! It caused my face to break out, and it make it dry and red.
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Dieppe, NB
3 years, 2 months ago
Nope it actually helps them in my opinion
Karla T.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
3 years, 2 months ago
I have a very sensitive skin and I have to say I have not had any issues with these wipes.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
W Valley City, UT
3 years, 2 months ago
No they're pretty light weight. I've never had any breakouts from using these!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
3 years, 2 months ago
No, but if you do there are versions of it for sensitive skin!
karen b.
karen b.
3 years, 2 months ago
Hello! And yes! I've been using these wipes for years and always broke out, so what I started doing is wetting the towelettes a little before using them; this prevents the products in the towelettes from being as strong. The wipes still work perfectly and since then I haven't broke out! This is a trick/suggestion I recommend to my friends and other girls who are experiencing similar problems. Hope I could help! :)
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Hominy, OK
3 years, 2 months ago
Never had a problem with break out, these have actually helped. Myself and my daughter use these.
Kyle P.
Kyle P.
3 years, 3 months ago
I have oily, acne prone skin and these have not broken me out!
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
GARLAND, TX
3 years, 3 months ago
Never had a break out with these!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
3 years, 3 months ago
I've never had a breakout after using these. That said, I only use these to remove makeup. I work for a dermatologist and they don't recommend using these in place of washing your face. These wipes are fantastic for taking on overnights when you just want to wipe your face off and go to bed, but you still need to wash your face with some kind of soap or face wash the next day. I highly recommend Nuetrogena Oil Free Acne Wash. It's gentle enough for all skin types, but really does a deep clean of your face! I use that and a moisturizer and I get so many compliments on my skin. It really is the best stuff.
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
3 years, 3 months ago
Not so far but I just tried them for my first time tonight. I will keep you posted
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Horn Lake, MS
3 years, 3 months ago
Neither myself nor my daughter have had any issues with breakouts...and she has incredibly sensitive skin. If you are concerned though, use it on a small patch of your skin first and see how it does.
Virginia W.
Pratima B.
Pratima B.
Hartford, CT
3 years, 3 months ago
I have but i have really sensitive skin so it could just be me