Sarah M.
Gilbertsville, PA
Has anyone experienced break-outs after using these wipes?
Svetlana M.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
3 weeks, 2 days ago
I personally haven't because the ingredients in these wipes are very gentle and soothing to my skin. I can't speak for everyone though since different people have different skin types and allergies.
Alyssa Nicole M.
Nichole T.
Nichole T.
Citrus Heights, CA
10 months ago
I have sensitive skin and I've never noticed breaking out from using these. I do cleanse my face after though so that might help
Ashtyn M.
Ashtyn M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
1 year, 3 months ago
I've only used around eyes but they don't make me break out and I have very sensitive skin!
Paula C.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes they do! I haven't tried Karen B.'s suggestion yet. Maybe I'll give that go.
3 years, 2 months ago
I think the wipes actually have the opposite effect on me. I wipe my eye makeup off daily with these wipes and always wipe my whole face afterwards with them. If i go a couple days without makeup and I don't use the wipes I notice more of a breakout.
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
3 years, 3 months ago
I have not but everyone's skin is different thus why some people experience differently :)