Kelly T.
Central, SC

Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you don't keep them in some sort of closed container?

Nicole M.
Nicole M.
1 day, 18 hours ago
Yes, they will dry out quickly if kept in their original packaging.
Katrina J.
Katrina J.
1 week, 5 days ago
Emily T.
Emily T.
Northvale, NJ
2 weeks, 5 days ago
yes and the lid comes off sooo easily !!
Folkestone
3 weeks, 6 days ago
This is exactly what I found!
Folkestone
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Definitely this is what I found with my first pack! I wasn't sure if it was just a bad batch or bad pack etc and am now reluctant to try again!
beckyy 😛.
beckyy 😛.
Clayton, NC
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Most definitely! i feel like i have to wet it a little to activate the makeup remover.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Toronto
1 month ago
Hi Kelly, They tend to dry out easily at times, but if you wet with a little water I find that they are back to normal. Hope this helps!
Madi O.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Absolutely! I use the "equate" brand (Walmart) of this product and it works just as well in under half the cost and I also noticed it does not dry out as quickly. I pair this product with the Sephora or Ulta brand eye makeup remover and the two work as a beautiful pair and in my personal opinion does better than this product. If you're looking for a way to pinch pennies I would definitely try this idea!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Minneapolis
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I store mine upside down in the container. This has definitely helped in prolonging the life of any wipes I use.
Landri j.
Landri j.
1 month, 3 weeks ago
yes, they do because when you break the seal they are no longer air sealed shut. This makes them dry out if you don't pay close attention.