Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central, SC

Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you don't keep them in some sort of closed container?
kaitlyn p.
kaitlyn p.
March 1, 2017, 1:50 a.m.
Yes! It turns into almost a napkin type feeling. I found that wetting it very little helps when they dry out.
Feb. 28, 2017, 1:25 a.m.
I honestly don't really think they do, as long as you re-seal the package properly and don't let too much air get exposed. Also, if you keep then in a box really helps!
Feb. 28, 2017, 1:25 a.m.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Feb. 22, 2017, 4:24 p.m.
i have also noticed this, i find that sometimes the sticky part to keep it shut stop working, but you can always try taping it closed or keeping it in a bathroom drawer. Thats what i do :)
Quetsia M.
Quetsia M.
Feb. 14, 2017, 3:27 p.m.
verdade, ainda mias se deixar o saco do produto aberto
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Feb. 13, 2017, 3:42 p.m.
Yes, but this is true of any wipe
Emily S.
Emily S.
Feb. 8, 2017, 4:14 p.m.
I also agree, and I find that the top six or seven wipes in the package are often very dry as well.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Feb. 7, 2017, 11:30 a.m.
These will dry out if you do not keep the package shut or keep in a container.
dayany s.
dayany s.
Feb. 4, 2017, 1:08 p.m.
For a few more dollars, these are sold in a little box that is sturdy plastic and reusable. i purchased that version once and have used the box since to store new wipes and keep them from drying out.
Leorah A.
Leorah A.
Feb. 4, 2017, 12:22 a.m.
My doesn't dry out that often, but when it does I just add a little water
Feb. 1, 2017, 4:37 p.m.
I usually add a little water if mine dry out which is rare
Feb. 1, 2017, 4:37 p.m.
I usually add a little water if mine dry out which is rare
leslie g.
leslie g.
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:32 p.m.
They actually have a container that you could by with these! It keeps them well moisturized!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:51 p.m.
yes! mine does the same even with a closed container
taylor g.
taylor g.
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:34 p.m.
they are so bad for that!! so make sure you keep them closed up, but other than that there okay
Kasie K.
Kasie K.
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:27 p.m.
These are the worst for Drying out quickly. I liked to use them for travel, but I would find that if I flew 2 or 3 times they would dry out before I would even get a chance to use them. And adding water to them just isn't the same!
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
Jan. 31, 2017, 5:38 p.m.
Yes! I really wish they would make better packaging, these are my favorite makeup remover wipes besides them drying out so quickly!
Alana Y.
Alana Y.
Jan. 31, 2017, 4:53 p.m.
Yeah sometimes if it is a little dry I add a little warm water to moisten it up. If you add too much water it won't work well so just add a little to make it moist
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Jan. 31, 2017, 4:26 p.m.
Yes which i the only reason they are not my favorite.
Lia F.
Lia F.
Jan. 31, 2017, 2:57 p.m.
Yes! I keep mine in a tupperware container to prevent this.
Katty B.
Katty B.
Jan. 31, 2017, 2:20 p.m.
Yes, I've been seeing the same situation and I don't know how to do to keep them wet because I really don't use this towels every day and I don't want to waste my money without any benefit.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:48 p.m.
Yes! I put them in my gym bag to use after a workout and they were all dried up. I guess keeping my gym bag inside would help.
Cori S.
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:59 a.m.
Yes, def. That flap never stays stuck!
Cori S.
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:59 a.m.
Yes, def. That flap never stays stuck!
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:55 a.m.
these dry out for me if I do not put them in a Tupperware container!
Sinead M.
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:39 a.m.
This is actually the reason I stopped using these wipes. I found they dry out very quickly which was disappointing.
Sinead M.
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:39 a.m.
Caroline T.
Caroline T.
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:56 p.m.
Yes please store in container or else. No wipes for you.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Jan. 30, 2017, 6:02 p.m.
YES! and the opening flap loses it stickiness so I have to turn the package over. Even then the wipes still dry out and they are expensive!
Mikayla m.
Mikayla m.
Jan. 30, 2017, 3:54 p.m.
yes. i notice that it only happens to the top ones. i like to flip the package over. that way the liquid in the bottom of the package gets evenly spread out and the wipes dont dry out.
Emma G.
Emma G.
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:15 p.m.
yes, there like baby wipes. they dry out if there not in the container.
Jan. 30, 2017, 1:12 p.m.
as long as i make sure mine are sealed properly after every use i do not have any problem
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Jan. 30, 2017, 1:01 p.m.
Yep! But a little water on them before use seems to reactivate the ingredients.
Jenna D.
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:18 p.m.
Yes these dry out really fast, I find that I have to put them in a baggy.
Jenna D.
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:18 p.m.
Yes these dry out really fast, I find that I have to put them in a baggy.
Janine A.
Janine A.
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:17 a.m.
Yes, that's why it's important to seal them as soon as you're done using!
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:39 p.m.
Yes, It happens too if you keep it in a warm places for long time.
Bendrea W.
Bendrea W.
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:52 p.m.
yes that's the only thing that is kinda bad about them they dry out easily so keep them sealed tight or put them into another container
Katherine E.
Katherine E.
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:16 p.m.
I noticed this to so what I did was get a large mason jar and put them in like you would find disinfectant wipes and screw the cover back on and well la!
Nita G.
Nita G.
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:45 p.m.
Yeah they do .. I think I'm going to start storing them in my daughter's empty wipe containers..
Damaris D.
Damaris D.
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:16 p.m.
Yes, It happen too me before, thats why I stopped buying them
Laura G.
Laura G.
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:19 p.m.
Try using a plastic container such as tupperware to help keep them sealed!
amber j.
amber j.
Jan. 27, 2017, 8:44 p.m.
yes I have . I had a full container and I used them once and while I loved the product it dried out after only a few days
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Jan. 27, 2017, 7:31 p.m.
Yes. Very fast. Try using a baby wipe container
Chandni P.
Chandni P.
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:30 p.m.
add some coconut oil or warm water to them. They won't work as well, but definitely better than being dry!
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:17 p.m.
I had that happen with 3 of them when I realized the seal part of the packaging came off. I then put them in a ziploc bag and so far no more dry out .. good luck
Kahren R.
Kahren R.
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:39 a.m.
It also works if you put the product inside a ziplock bag, plus that makes it easier to carry it around.
Staci F.
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:13 p.m.
Yes, I have. I just keep mine in the plastic it comes in and seal it back up.
Staci F.
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:13 p.m.
Yes, I have. I just keep mine in the plastic it comes in and seal it back up.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Jan. 26, 2017, 8:37 p.m.
Yes I have! That's the only downfall but I keep it in a closed container to prevent that.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Jan. 26, 2017, 5:43 p.m.
yes they do dry out so easily! i have noticed! now i just keep mine in the wrapper and place the whole thing in the container that is made for them
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jan. 26, 2017, 2:48 p.m.
yes i have to add water to mine
Yolima M.
Yolima M.
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:37 a.m.
Yes, but they are definitely one of the good makeup remover wipes.
stephanie A.
stephanie A.
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:28 a.m.
yes they do and I have dry skin any ways so its not the best product for dry skin
Casey L.
Casey L.
Jan. 26, 2017, 1:46 a.m.
I keep mine in the reusable travel container and that seems to do the trick!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:16 p.m.
I use them every night and they stay in the conainer they were packaged in, minehavent dried out.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:25 p.m.
You can put them in a ziploc baggie.
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:32 p.m.
I have notice that also darling! but maybe it is just how most get I try to keep them somewhere closed so I can still have the moisture and they are great to clean up all the extra makeup.
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:32 p.m.
Jasmin N.
Jasmin N.
Jan. 24, 2017, 11:05 p.m.
Ive had this problem with every brand of makeup wipe Ive used. Just threw it in a sandwich baggy and you're good to go
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Jan. 24, 2017, 7:52 p.m.
I flip them upside down and keep them in a drawer, that way the top wipe is super moist!
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Jan. 24, 2017, 4:18 p.m.
I think all makeup wipes dry out fast I general but I do luv these
Nicolette G.
Nicolette G.
Jan. 24, 2017, 3:17 p.m.
Yes I notice it! That's why I buy the one with the container and then get the refill packets!
Ariella C.
Jan. 24, 2017, 11:20 a.m.
Most makeup wipes, including these, dry out easily toward the end of the pack. I find that storing it upside down helps a lot if you don't have a hard container for storage.
Ariella C.
Jan. 24, 2017, 11:19 a.m.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Jan. 24, 2017, 9:27 a.m.
Yes they do dry out quite quickly. I took a glad container and put them in that to keep them from drying out.
Jan. 23, 2017, 4:16 p.m.
Yes I do notice that they dry out easy and the less you have the harder it is to close the packaging
montse z.
montse z.
Jan. 20, 2017, 9:12 p.m.
i'm not notices. I'll look.
rebecca b.
rebecca b.
Jan. 19, 2017, 1:36 p.m.
My grandma taught me a little trick that after you use them to lay them with the open side down. I never thought to do that. She said she always gets to the end and there is extra wet wipes but the others were dry so I now do that I haven't had any trouble with them drying out.
Candice F.
Candice F.
Jan. 16, 2017, 5:15 p.m.
I keep them in their original package and they seem to be fine. However, I found some at one point after moving and they dried out, I simply added water and voila! Back to normal!
Rin S.
Rin S.
Jan. 15, 2017, 1:06 a.m.
Yes! My solution to this was too put them in a large ziplock bag and then press out the air before sealing it. It worked pretty well for me!
Summer G.
Summer G.
Jan. 14, 2017, 11:15 p.m.
Yes! This tends to happen to any wipes.. I try to reclose the seal as best as possible to prevent drying out.
Ellie T.
Ellie T.
Jan. 10, 2017, 4:05 p.m.
Yes I had to keep mine in the limited edition box they came in.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Jan. 7, 2017, 2:36 p.m.
Yes! It's super annoying!
Jan. 5, 2017, 5:54 p.m.
Yeah i noticed
Jan. 5, 2017, 5:54 p.m.
Yeah i noticed
Ramill W.
Ramill W.
Dec. 19, 2016, 7:10 p.m.
Yes! They dry out if it's not closed properly
Krissy L.
Krissy L.
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:19 p.m.
Yes I find they do dry out really fast I keep mine in a zip lock bag and in the cool dark closet
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:17 a.m.
I had that problem too but I started to store them in a ziplock baggie and that seems to help.
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:07 p.m.
Yup! Very drying
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Dec. 15, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
I've noticed from other products you have to that why I asked a question now I'm curious if it's for this product as well
Mary W.
Mary W.
Dec. 15, 2016, 7:07 p.m.
This used to frustrate me too, and I would try everything to keep them moist. But if you get them re-wet they work just as new! Saved me so much stress, and honestly it helped take off more makeup than before!
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Dec. 3, 2016, 6:02 p.m.
Yes, but rewetting them brings them right back to life. I used to keep my package upside down so the sticker stayed firmly in place. Then I found that they sell a pack with a container and that really helps too.
Alexis S.
Nov. 20, 2016, 11:22 a.m.
They sell a sonyainer to go with them. I believe it's only 1 or 2 dollars more. When you buy the box once you don't have to buy it again. Simple and easy fix!
Alexis S.
Nov. 20, 2016, 11:22 a.m.
Mattie K.
Mattie K.
Oct. 19, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Yes they do however, they're very effective.
Tessa R.
Tessa R.
Oct. 18, 2016, 11:49 a.m.
yes they do, however for a couple extra dollars they sell them in a sealed container - i keep the container & just buy the packages now and put them into the container once opened. I love this product out of all the makeup removers i've used these are my favorite.
Kimberly C.
Oct. 9, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
yes it is
katie c.
katie c.
Sept. 29, 2016, 3:18 p.m.
what i normally do is dampen it before i use it and continue to add water as needed.
Cassidy P.
Cassidy P.
Sept. 28, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
I've noticed this too. I always like to keep mine in a ziplock bag, or else I end up wasting the top few wipes. You can also add some water to the wipes if they have dried out to wake them back up again.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Aug. 31, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Yes, If they are not sealed properly, the dry out fast! I also store them in a plastic bag as well as the original packaging!
Leanna P.
Leanna P.
July 12, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Yes, but keep your pack closed and turn them outside down on a flat surface so no air gets in!
Christina M.
Christina M.
July 8, 2016, 1:10 p.m.
I have noticed that! Not a fan of these.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
June 30, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
Yes they do dry out easy if you do not seal the package up well but sometimes it comes undone I say try putting tape on it to keep it closed maybe or a lunch baggy.
Katie M.
Katie M.
June 28, 2016, 7:43 a.m.
Yes, they do and they're not very wet to begin with. I found Celavi wipes in a K-Beauty store and they are better- I think because of the packaging, like you can seal the celavi ones really tight because the closing tab is a lot stickier than Neutrogena's. I do have the tub for the Neutrogena and it helps but I totally agree, unless they're in there, they dry up super fast!
June 27, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Yes they do dry out pretty quickly if you don't keep them in a container but an easy way to do this which actually saved you money is to get the pack of two that comes with the actually plastic container!
Renā G.
Renā G.
June 23, 2016, 2:12 p.m.
Yes most wipes are like that if not stored properly.
Martha A. M.
Martha A. M.
June 22, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
Yes but i thinj most wipes are like that. I bought the box that comes with these wipes to keep them moist but when i travel i just put them in a little ziploc bag
Les S.
Les S.
June 16, 2016, 4:21 p.m.
Yes, but so does a majority of wipes. Put them in a ziploc bag and add a little water to them to bring them back to life.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
June 13, 2016, 5 p.m.
Ya.it will but it u just make sure that you keep it in a cool area
Marygrace L.
Marygrace L.
June 11, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Neutrogena actually makes a pretty cool blue box, that you can sometimes get for free when you buy these, that keeps them nice and moist! I one time forgot to close the sticker again but they were in the box and it kept them perfect!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
June 9, 2016, 4:38 p.m.
Yep. You definitely want to keep this is a container and cool area! :)
Chante H.
Chante H.
June 8, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
Yes i agree, that is the only downfall about these.
Denise M.
Denise M.
June 8, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
Yes! I've had this problem as well! But as long as you close them back up their good to go!
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
June 6, 2016, 1:02 p.m.
Yes! I have found that they dry out and some packages have terrible seals that never close again fully. But I love the product!
Betty W.
Betty W.
June 4, 2016, 9:32 a.m.
Yes, they will dry out quickly without a sealed container.
Tina C.
Tina C.
March 29, 2016, 10:38 a.m.
Yes, but with all wipes, you shouldn't keep it out in the open
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Jan. 30, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
Yes they do, but i still love them lol
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Oct. 15, 2015, 7:12 p.m.
Yes. Water evaporates
Kaitlyn  .
Kaitlyn .
Oct. 3, 2015, 12:07 a.m.
Yes, pain in the butt. I tend to flip them so the seal is on the bottom and rest something on it so no air gets in.
Taylee H.
Taylee H.
Oct. 2, 2015, 1:07 a.m.
Yes I have realized that as well! I always got to make sure my container is seal or I end up having to buy a completely new one and that is always a bummer! I still am in love with this product though!!!
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Sept. 18, 2015, 3:42 p.m.
Yes - I've noticed i have to keep them in the container unless it's a quick day trip where i could place them in a ziplock bag
shu s.
shu s.
Aug. 20, 2015, 5:57 p.m.
Of course you have to put the lid back.
Srijita P.
Srijita P.
Aug. 4, 2015, 1:54 a.m.
Yes! But you can revive them by sprinkling a little water on them when you want to use them
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Aug. 2, 2015, 7:01 p.m.
I have to put them in a ziploc dries out fast
Candace N.
Candace N.
July 23, 2015, 3:43 p.m.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
June 28, 2015, 11:17 a.m.
I have noticed that! I keep a thing of tape with mine so I just tape the package shut after I use it.
June 15, 2015, 9:46 p.m.
If you buy one pack with the box it comes in, each time you buy a new pack keep it in the box. I also try to keep them upside down to help the sticker to hold on !
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
June 17, 2014, 8:40 a.m.
I've noticed that. If I don't put the sticky tab back in it's place, the entire pack is dry. However, i do use a little bit of water and they're back to normal, for the most part.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
June 10, 2014, 3:33 p.m.
Yes...totally agree! But I just turn on the faucet to where it drips and then squeeze! It brings it right back to life...and that little trick worked for me on a package that was over a year old that I had forgotten I had and found in the back of the cabinet! Still worked like a charm...
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
May 21, 2014, 4:33 a.m.
Without the box they dry out quickly, if they do dry out you can wet them a little to use.
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
May 12, 2014, 2:57 p.m.
You can buy a container that fits them perfectly! I bought mine from walmart in the beauty aisle
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
May 10, 2014, 12:18 a.m.
Yeah they do.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
May 4, 2014, 11:51 p.m.
Yes! I had mine store in one of my drawers and I had couple of them left and when I wanted to use them again most of them were already dry , but far from that they work really well for my normal to dry skin type.
taelor h.
taelor h.
April 29, 2014, 4:44 p.m.
Yes, same happened with me. pretty irritating.
Denice M.
Denice M.
April 29, 2014, 11:53 a.m.
Yes but i purchased the little box as shown in the picture and i haven't had a problem since then.
Dana G.
Dana G.
March 25, 2014, 11:28 p.m.
Yes! It helps to put the container in a plastic bag, also.
Abby B.
Abby B.
March 24, 2014, 8:25 p.m.
Marie-Sophie G.
Marie-Sophie G.
Feb. 24, 2014, 3:54 p.m.
Yes mine went dry.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Feb. 6, 2014, 2:43 p.m.
Hm. Mine have never dried out.
kaitlin s.
kaitlin s.
Feb. 4, 2014, 12:13 a.m.
I always add a few drops of water every time I use them. This really helps with the dryness.
Audriana M.
Audriana M.
Jan. 30, 2014, 7:40 p.m.
Once they are exposed to air, they will quickly loose all the moisture and dry out. The packaging itself doesn't do a very good job of keeping them sealed and protected. It would probably be best to put them in a closable container. What i do when they have dried out before, is run them under a little water, squeeze out the excess and use, not so much that it completely washes them out, but enough to get damp. They still remove any makeup.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Sept. 27, 2013, 4:21 p.m.
Yes,and its so annoying! My walgreens, has the one in the container for like 8 bucks and it sells just one without the container for like 6 dollars and some change, but yeah its annoying. Even, when I keep it in the container it tends to open and dry up a bit, but not much. The product itself works great, just needs to fix the packaging.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Sept. 26, 2013, 7:33 p.m.
Yes it does seem to dry out as you near the end of the wipes. I use a spray bottle and mist them with water to moisturize them and it usually does the trick.
Katheryn H.
Katheryn H.
Sept. 19, 2013, 4:22 p.m.
Yes they do. I don't use this specific kind, I use Pond's, but they all dry out just as easily I think. Its just a matter of making sure once you open the package that you seal it closed tight. I learned that the hard way. I just bought a new package and then went to use it a few days later and they were all dried out :-( Needless to say I learned my lesson lol.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Aug. 27, 2013, 9:51 p.m.
Yeah its happened a few times to me
Karen D.
Karen D.
Aug. 20, 2013, 12:05 a.m.
Well anything wet dries out if in contact with air! But, that is why buying the container is a smart option. I can put my cloths back in the container until the next week when I have to use it again. And it hasn't lost any moisture!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Aug. 14, 2013, 8:18 p.m.
Yes! The resalable label isn't worth anything! If I keep them in the little box they seem to do just fine though.
Amy F.
Amy F.
July 31, 2013, 11:58 a.m.
I bought mine in the plastic container and reused it each time and haven't had any issues. I also use them every day so I think I use them before they would dry out anyways
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
July 28, 2013, 8:29 p.m.
Oh, I haven't had that problem.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
July 19, 2013, 7:50 p.m.
Close tightly and keep in box they were put in!
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
July 19, 2013, 5:06 p.m.
You can purchase the wipes inside the proper container, and then buy the refills and keep using that one container. This will ensure they do not dry out.
Tori O.
Tori O.
July 9, 2013, 2:09 p.m.
With any make up remover cloths, they will dry up when not kept in something that keeps in the moisture. Air dries out things like this so you will find that out with all make up removers!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
July 8, 2013, 2:53 p.m.
I have never had a problem with mine drying out, but I keep them in their original package and store them upside down. Works perfectly! Great for MAC paint pots too. ;)
Dana R.
Dana R.
July 4, 2013, 9:27 p.m.
Yes but sometimes you can find the ones with the container and i just keep the container and constantly put them in it
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
July 4, 2013, 1:01 a.m.
Yes, mine always dry out even if i do seal them ! I usually just wet them before use if they are dried out.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
June 30, 2013, 9:45 a.m.
Yes, they dry out very easily. I kept mine in just the package that they came in and one day when I went to use them realized that I had left the top open and easily the 5 or 6 of them were completely dry and it had just been over night. I would recommend keeping them in Tupperwear or a sealed bag to keep them moist and fresh. *Side note: If one was just a little dry, I did find that you could just run some water over it and it would work just fine, but definitely not the completely dry ones.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
June 25, 2013, 11:32 a.m.
When I first bought them, I got the one in the plastic container, so I just continue to use that. If I don't for some reason, I have noticed that they dry out very easily.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
June 24, 2013, 12:18 p.m.
I put them in a little plastic box and they do not dry out.
Janet L.
Janet L.
June 19, 2013, 3:55 p.m.
Yeah! I've reused some closed containers. A cheaper way to go is to put them in a zip-loc bag ! :)
Ilicia R.
Ilicia R.
May 22, 2013, 12:22 p.m.
I purchased the starter which has the blue container to keep them in. Works perfect. They never dry out when you use it. I will use the same wipe after removing my makeup to clean my brushes. I'll put it back in the container, on top of the refill package, and it won't dry out for days.
Julie F.
Julie F.
May 20, 2013, 1:16 a.m.
Yes, the flap doesn't hold it tight, but I take the package and put it in a ziplock bag typically and it's relatively ok.
Camille S.
Camille S.
May 18, 2013, 8:41 a.m.
Yes! The first few times i bought these wipes it happened. A trick to this is to keep them in a sealed ziploc bag
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
May 5, 2013, 11:28 p.m.
They do dry out easily. Store them in a plastic bag or tupperware container. The blue containers they come in (+$2) work sort of well, but it's better just to store them the old fashion way.
Tracey H.
April 15, 2013, 7:45 a.m.
I store them in a Tubberware container that seals and they don't dry out nearly as quickly.
Tracey H.
April 15, 2013, 7:45 a.m.
Emily B.
Emily B.
April 3, 2013, 4:34 p.m.
Yes,but there are always solutions! Personally, I push all the air out of mine and keep them face down in a drawer. If they get a little dry, I just get them a little wet with water and they seem to work just fine. Also, you could purchase the actual container for them, since they are refill packets.
Katie L.
March 28, 2013, 12:37 p.m.
Yeah, the "resealable label" sucks. I kept them in a zip-lock sandwich bag when I opened them.
Tess C.
Tess C.
March 24, 2013, 9:21 a.m.
Yep! I keep the replacement pack in a Ziploc, it seems to do the trick!
Keyona W.
Keyona W.
March 22, 2013, 10:54 a.m.
Yea I've noticed it too but I agree its just like baby wipes or any other wipe they are going to dry out if you don't keep them in something air tight. Just wish they would come out with better air tight packaging.
Tyra B.
Tyra B.
March 18, 2013, 5:07 p.m.
Its like a wipe , its going to dry out , but iv noticed the same , and it doesn't come off easily
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Feb. 27, 2013, 4:36 p.m.
Yes if you just rewet them with filtered water they should be okay. The packets aren't big enough to dry out too bad. MAC has these but in the 100 size packet. I can't imagine making those last!!
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Feb. 27, 2013, 1:01 p.m.
I have to keep mine in a ziplock bag and they still dry out pretty quick :(
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Feb. 6, 2013, 5:24 p.m.
I've always stored the bag of wipes inside of a plastic baggie. I travel a lot so It's kind of a 2 in 1 trick
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Feb. 2, 2013, 11 a.m.
This has never happened to me. I always push all the air out of the bag when I close it and I set the opened side down so that not as much air can get it.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Jan. 25, 2013, 3:55 p.m.
This happened to me but mostly in the hot summer. I just add a little water to the package and re-seal.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Jan. 3, 2013, 8:29 p.m.
My packages have never dried out and it's probably because instead of placing the package right side up, I place it upside down so that the seal part isn't receiving any air or is open in any way:
Amber M.
Amber M.
Dec. 28, 2012, 4:43 p.m.
I seal my packet back and mine hasn't dried out..Ive had the same pack for over a month.
Angeles G.
Angeles G.
Dec. 28, 2012, 1:10 p.m.
Yes. That's why they say refill on them because they aren't ment to stay in the packets. There's always that little box next to it that you can buy to put them it. I've bought it before and even then the box is pretty crappy. Annoying situation. I put mine in topper wear lol.
JULIA Y.
JULIA Y.
Dec. 24, 2012, 4:54 a.m.
Yes it's really annoying, they will dry out before you finish using them, hence you should first get the Neutrogena plastic container that keeps it sealed and then just buy these as refills, or just put the whole package in a lidded box.
Akayla D.
Akayla D.
Dec. 11, 2012, 10:38 a.m.
Yes I have noticed that as well, the resealable package doesn't do much to keep the air out.

Join Now