Kelly T.
Central, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert

Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you don't keep them in some sort of closed container?

Kristine F.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
6 days, 6 hours ago
It doesn't dry out before I get a chance to use them up but if you're concerned you could use a ziploc to store them.
astrid R.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Pearl, MS
1 week, 3 days ago
I used to keep an empty baby wipe container for that purpose. my kids aren't babies anymore so I don't have them handy. but yes, you're right. such a waste to have them dry out. I just add a little water to the pack.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
1 week, 4 days ago
100% I almost always have to put them in a Ziplock zipper plastic bag after opening because I feel the sticker too far. Which they would add a hard plastic open/close lid.
Sky H.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
1 week, 5 days ago
When you say closed container do you mean the bag it came in or a separate container? I wouldn't take them out of the bag they came in because they came in that for a reason. The bags are specially made to hold a certain amount of moisture so that they don't dry out ( until they expire which is usually around over a year)
Dominique L.
Samira R.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
2 weeks, 5 days ago
Mine have never dried out. I just make sure that it is always sealed.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Staten Island, NY
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I usually soak my wipes in hydrogen peroxide. It keeps everything moist and helps hyper pigmentation for me that is.
Sum W.
Sum W.
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Yes, this is just because of evaporation. Getting the dried out ones a little damp usually does the trick though.
Trashawna D.
Trashawna D.
1 month, 3 weeks ago
They do get dry but just the top ones but there's this little container for them to but them in and it keeps them wet or if they do try out just put a little water on them and it can still take off water proof mascara but I just recommend to buy the little container and u can use them at home or put in your purse and go!!