Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone else noticed these dry out very easily if you don't keep them in some sort of closed container?
2 days, 23 hours ago
Yes absolutely! Its a bit dissapointing
2 days, 23 hours ago
Yes absolutely! Its a bit dissapointing
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Riverside, CA
2 weeks, 1 day ago
you're so right, but they still work well if you make them a bit damp with water, even if they are already dry!
Svetlana M.
Svetlana M.
Denver
2 weeks, 2 days ago
There is a seal on the package that prevents them from air exposure so they don't dry out, but I have noticed that if I don't tightly close the seal then the top one or two towelettes will become dry. Usually it isn't the entire pack. So it's just good to double check that the package is properly sealed.
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
2 weeks, 3 days ago
They do, theres a carrier case you can buy and everytime you buy a new one you just put it in there and it works great.
Brooklyn, NS
3 weeks, 1 day ago
Brooklyn, NS
3 weeks, 1 day ago
A little bit, but I just flip my package over so that the top part lays on the bottom and this prevents them drying out. Learned that from a youtube vid!
Teresa A.
Teresa A.
1 month ago
Yes. It happened to me too. They dried out a week after I opened the package.
Alydia B.
Alydia B.
Spring, TX
1 month ago
I usually take mine out of the package and put it in a small glass box with an airtight lid. It works great and I can put multiple packages in there and it never drys out.
Alexia M.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
1 month ago
They do dry out quick. I try to seal them as best i can and then turn them over so that the seal is covered and closed.