Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
Does you was your face after using the product
Ann Arbor, MI
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes. I would definitely wash your face because I feel like the makeup remover wipes have some strange chemicals that I wouldn't recommend keeping on your skin over night.
Ann Arbor, MI
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Blaine J.
Blaine J.
10 months ago
If you have acne prone skin I would recommend it.
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.
College Park, MD
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes you should always wash your face after using a makeup remover to make sure all your makeup is off
Edith M.
Edith M.
Santa Maria, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I use Neutrogena grapefruit face wash with cold water so I'm sure I don't have left over makeup
Madison W.
Madison W.
Tulsa, OK
3 years, 7 months ago
I may rinse my face off with cool water afterwards to insure there's no makeup left, but usually if I'm in a rush or don't want to bother with it I don't and it's always fine.
Cydney N.
Cydney N.
Overland Park, KS
3 years, 8 months ago
Yes, I do! I normally just use this to remove makeup and then I use a nice cleanser to completely clean my skin!!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
3 years, 9 months ago
I wash my face after using these wipes to make sure that there is no left-over makeup on.
Gabie V.
Gabie V.
Waipahu, HI
3 years, 10 months ago
I wash my face after using these to make sure I get everything off. I wear a lot of make up as I am in the beauty industry and these get the job done in taking it all off!
Aleema S.
Aleema S.
Brooklyn, NY
3 years, 10 months ago
Yes! I find nothing makes sure I get off all my make up better than washing my face. I use this to get off most of it. Then I wash my face to remove anything that might be leftover.