Ciera G.
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
Does you was your face after using the product
Feb. 6, 2017, 8:29 p.m.
Yes. I would definitely wash your face because I feel like the makeup remover wipes have some strange chemicals that I wouldn't recommend keeping on your skin over night.
Feb. 6, 2017, 8:29 p.m.
Blaine J.
Blaine J.
Jan. 19, 2017, 6:41 p.m.
If you have acne prone skin I would recommend it.
Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.
April 25, 2014, 7:24 p.m.
Yes you should always wash your face after using a makeup remover to make sure all your makeup is off
Edith M.
Edith M.
April 5, 2014, 3:29 p.m.
Yes, I use Neutrogena grapefruit face wash with cold water so I'm sure I don't have left over makeup
Madison W.
Madison W.
March 31, 2014, 9:39 p.m.
I may rinse my face off with cool water afterwards to insure there's no makeup left, but usually if I'm in a rush or don't want to bother with it I don't and it's always fine.
Cydney N.
Cydney N.
Feb. 24, 2014, 8:05 p.m.
Yes, I do! I normally just use this to remove makeup and then I use a nice cleanser to completely clean my skin!!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Feb. 19, 2014, 6:28 p.m.
I wash my face after using these wipes to make sure that there is no left-over makeup on.
Gabie V.
Gabie V.
Jan. 16, 2014, 1:50 a.m.
I wash my face after using these to make sure I get everything off. I wear a lot of make up as I am in the beauty industry and these get the job done in taking it all off!
Aleema S.
Aleema S.
Jan. 11, 2014, 10:57 a.m.
Yes! I find nothing makes sure I get off all my make up better than washing my face. I use this to get off most of it. Then I wash my face to remove anything that might be leftover.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Nov. 6, 2013, 6:41 p.m.
I always use these before I get in the shower, and then in the shower I wash my face to make sure that any excess make up is removed.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Nov. 3, 2013, 8:40 p.m.
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
Oct. 21, 2013, 1:12 a.m.
I do just to make sure my face is clean since these are ment to take off makeup.